Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Rose Hip Zero Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 9:07 am

Jack heard the knocks and sighed. She had just taken off her ALICE coat and was trying her best to not shoot at the door. 'how many shots could it take to kill Talon threw my door?' she wondered while grabbing her brownie that was laying on her coat.

She heard that he wanted her to open her door. 'it's my door...my broken door. why would i want to let you in?' she wondered before getting there. Without questioning on why Talon was there. She opened the door. She had her brownie at her side. Staring at him she sighed then asked. "What is it? We still have about ten more minutes until the mission."

She wondered about him when she first ment him. What was he like? had he had a family? Did he loose somebody to the police like she had?

Staring blankly at Talon she thought about those questions and her answers to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 12:01 pm

Talon walked into the room with being given permission by Jack. He sat down on her bed and said,

"I came here to talk to you. I want to know a couple of things. One, why are you so mean to Kimmy? I mean what did she every d to you?" Talon sighed and said with a smile,

"And #2, what's the mission about?" Talon enjoyed fighting, he had been trained in fighting long before he entered ALICE, and that made him one of the best.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 12:36 pm

Jack sighed and turned and closed her door. "What i have against Kimmy." she walked over to the chair that was a crossed the bed.

She sighed while lifting her leg up so that she could un hook her inner hip she raised her skirt up and sighed. "We have to go and mess up Erik's life a little bit. explode his apartment up break his arm...scare him so that he can remember that we aren't kidding." She took it off and sighed. "i have to change so either leave, or turn around. She said while walking over to her clothes that she wore when she would go out on missions.

She grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom that didn't have a door because she had gotten mad and shot it down.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 1:52 pm

Talon smiled and said,

"You haven't got anything I haven't seen before, but whatever."

Talon turned around and let Jack chnage her clothes. He then said,

"Well that's sounds like a pretty boring mission. But beggers can't be choosers, i guess."

Talon then layed back in Jacks bed.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 2:06 pm

jack twitched with anger. "How would you know if i didn't have something that you haven't seen before?" She asked before taking off her shirt. She turned around and grabbed her white tank top. When she would go on missions she would wear stuff that she could run in and move faster. Of course she is used to the coat being big so wearing tight and easy clothes was a good thing.

Sighing and pulling her skirt down she stared at Talon. "This mission is to only get back at Erik for quitting ALICE." she saaid while grabbing her tight black jeans. She slipped them on and sighed.

She wasn't confortable with a guy that she liked to be in the same room as her while she changed. She sighed and turned around to walk into the bathroom. "You may look now." she said while grabbing her brush.

"and anyways..." Jack said before turning around to stare at Talon. "why did you come to my room when you could've waited for Zan and I to go to the car to ask what the mission was about. And you know that kimmy and I never get along..." jack closed her eyes. "So why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 2:07 pm

Zan got up and walked into the hallway where the three of them had been arguing before.He stoped and looked around then kept walking down the hallway.

"This is boring ALICE is nothing like they say it is on the news, they talk like we are a well oiled mechine but we're far from it"Zan thought to himself walking into his room and floping down on the bed.

He looked up at the ceiling and then to the clock.

"Almost time,this is going to be a pain in the ass"He thought looking back to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 2:09 pm

Zero sat back and watched the screen near Jack's room. he gasped when he saw that Talon was standing there at her door. "I wonder...are they?" Zero grinned.

"My little flower has grown up." he said while staring at the other screens. He saw that Kimmy was going to the gun range where Zan had been in he saw him walking to his room. He then sighed and sat back in his chair.

"I wonder..." he said with a smile.

He was thinking dirty thoughts.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 2:51 pm

Talon smiled as he got up from the bed and said,

"Well, we've never really talked before so.... I thought I'd come and chat it up with you before we left, on this mission."

Talon got off of the bed and then leaned against the wall. He sighed and said,

"Well it's almost time, I need to go pick a weapons."

Talon waved and headed out the door. He walked down to his room to pick up his Katana blades.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 3:01 pm

Jack rolled her eyes and turned to her guns that she had out and ready. her 300px Winchester and her 180px S26W Chief. She grabbed her bullets and sighed. She wasn't forsure on what to do after she had gotten the bullets ready and into the guns. She sighed while grabbing her holsters and other things.

She threw her coat over her shoulders then smiled. "it's time." she said before walking out.

She got down the hallway and saw the camera. she was near the ending of the hallway. She knew that she was close to where the last cammera was. She stood there for a couple of seconds then sighed.

She nodded. "I'll come back alive...don't worry." she said while walking forwards. She then got to the last elevator and last cammera. "I will come back i promise."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 3:06 pm

Talon was down standing by the car ready to go. His two katana blades, hung from his lower back. They were long, and nearly hit the floor. He leaned against the car and said to Jack as she entered,

"It took you long enoung to get here didn't it?"

Talon then opened up the back door and hopped in. He always enjoyed siting in back, when he wasn't driving.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 3:15 pm

Jack sighed and walked fowards. "Yea i could've taken longer." she said while her Winchester was hung on her back.

"Zan is driving so we have to wait for him." She said while crossing her arms over her chest.

she sighed and leaned up against the car. she sighed again while her hair fell in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 3:27 pm

Talon sighed as he sat inside the doorway of the open car door. He leaned back into the car and said,

"So how did you get involved with ALICE? I've always wanted to know but never really got around to asking. But since we got a little time on your hands I though that I'd ask now."

He began to swigs his feet outside the door as he wanted for an anwser.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 3:38 pm

Jack stared at the ground then sighed. "I was with Zero when he escaped from the gov't."

She sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "I was the second experitment that the gov't had done stuff on." Jack sighed. "Zero and i were always in the same room with each other. Fighting, traing. shooting. Everything-we did with each other. I was called Ex. 2 and he was called Zero. I don't know why he wasn't called Ex. 1 but- we became friends with each other. When they were about to take us away from each other Zero took that as an escape. Of course when they ran after Zero I took off making them come after me other then going just after Zero."

Jack looked down at her arms and sighed again.

"I did stuff that made them not want to go after Zero. and only want to go after me. the EIN drugs that they gave me made me somebody else and made me powerful. Zero got away...and i got away. We found each other a week later on the streets. About a month later he made ALICE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 4:11 pm

Zan walked into the garuge and looked at the two at the car.He walked over and smirked.

"what a touching story....well are you two ready or what"He said being sarcastic.

He walked around the car and got in and started it up waiting for Jack to get in.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 4:20 pm

Talon sighed at Jacks story and then looked over at Zan. He smirked and said jokingly,

"We;ve been waiting on you. The missions hasn't even started yet and you're already slowing us down."

Talon smiled, andclosed the door. He then layed out on the back sit of the car in looked up at teh ceiling of the car. He then started to day dream.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 4:22 pm

Jack rolled her eyes and got into the car. She was sitting in the passengers seat while Zan started the car up.

"Erik lives in the city. Zan you'll do an explosion near there to get him to come out of his house." she said while getting her brownie out. "I'm going to go and make sure that he doesn't have anybody in his apartment so that when he comes back...i'll be ready for him." She said it while getting her bullets.

"Talon...since you have just gotten into this mission i don't know where to put you. After Erik get's the sight Zan will be in the apartment with me. I suppose that you may be there too to scare him. We're not going to kill him we're just going to scare." she said while putting the bullets in.

"We have seven hours to do so." she said it after she had gotten everything together. "Don't fuck this up." She said before Zan got out of the garadge.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 12:40 am

Talon smiled and said,

"I've never failed to complete a mission, especially one as easy as this one."

Talon was still laying down in the back sit, looking up into the ceiling and said,

"Don't worry about me. I'm sure I'll find something for me to do."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 9:33 am

Jack rolled her eyes. it was her first mission with talon and zan together. Zan and her had been on a couple of missions before but it was the first for her to be on one with Talon.

"It might seem like and easy mission." jack spoke. "but...Erik might have a couple tricks up his sleeve that we aren't ready for."

She sighed, her and erik were close. She had been with him on his first mission and he nearly died thanks to Zan screwing with the bombs and making them go off at a shorter time.

Erik was an gaurd and a driver. Jack had been a gaurd for Zero and an driver. but she then moved to assanation and then she was put in odds and ends where they did everything. She hated to blow things up and couldn't see where Zan got off on it. And as for Talon, she couldn't see him getting off on anything.

Sighing jack placed her head on the window she had a feeling that Erik was going to be a pain in the ass. And the other feeling was that she was going to get hurt, mently or body wise.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 2:26 pm

Talon smiled and said,

" Yeah I know what Erik is capable of. I've been on missions with him several times. But we never we're directly invovled with each other on those missions. From what I've seen from Erik, I not worried, one of us would have been enough for this mission." Talon then started to go to sleep and said,

"But if this was an assanation mission, this would have been much more simple me....and speaking of that, why are we just scaring him, wouldn't it be easier just to get rid of him?" Talon then closed his eyes but was still awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 2:37 pm

Zan smirked and looked back at Talon.He laughed a little and started to speak.

"Why kill him when we can have a little fun first...death is too easy of an escape letting him live is much worse than killing him"

He looked back to the road.

"I'm starting to think like zero this might be a bad thing" He thought noticing they were almost there.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 2:49 pm

Talon smiled while his eye where still closed and said,

"You sound like Zero, you know that. I don't like playing with my food. I guess since I've been one of Zero's guards alot lately, that I haven't realy gotten the chance to go on any assanation missions in awhile. And those are the ones I enjoy the most. I get more satisfaction out of quick kill sleathly kills, then just going around blowing things out, and sending out threats, and hanging around Zero all day. So just don't let me fight him, because I very well may try and kill him."

Talon then sat up, as he relieved that they were almost there. He reajusted his Katanas on his lower back, and got focused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 3:16 pm

Zan laughed a little and started to speak.

"You know if you try and kill him i'm gonna stop you right,regardless of what you would rather do we are only soppose to scare him not kill him so don't you think killing someone your soppose to scare is failing the mission"

Zan pulled over to where they were soppose to start and got out of the car.He looked in the window at the two of them and started to speak.

"I'm gonna set up the bomb so get to work you two"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 5:28 pm

Jack smiled, she ripped her tank top. She then ripped her skirt and nodded. "I'm ready." she said before getting out. She slipped her brownie in her holster that was on her back. she reached into her back pocket and pulled out keys.

Without looking back she smiled. "Talon...you aren't coming?" she asked while the key's to eriks apartment dangled in her hand.

She got to the elevator and waited for the slow Talon to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 5:45 pm

Talon got out of the car with his Katana dangling from his lower back. He looked at Jack and said,

"I'm not taking the elevator. I'm going up myself. Like you said you don't know what Erik has up his sleave. He would most likely, have a surprise waiting for you on that elevator."

Talon smiled and then head towards a near by tree. He ran up the tree, and scaled the walls of the building , using his katana when nessary and hopped on the floor where his apartment was. He dusted off his clothes and scooped the area for any surprises while he waited for Jack by the elevator door.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 6:32 pm

Jack sighed, she walked to the other side of the building where nobody would really see her. "who said that i was taking the elevator?" she asked it while grabbing the bag from behind the trash can. 'don't ask don't tell.' she thought before grabbing grapple hook gun from the bag. She smiled and pointed it at the pole on the walk out where Erik's apartment was.

She grinned while shooting it.

She was takin off her feet as soon as it was wrapped around something.

She grabbed the edge of the walk way and sighed. She flung her body up wards and landed on the railing. She saw Talon at the elevator door.

"Looking for me?" she asked while the string from the gun started to go back into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next