Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Twilight Realm

Go down 
+2
Demon_Shinobi
flame15
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Realm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 6:55 pm

Leon was falling but landed on his feet. He scrambled to get back up. He had a confused look on his face. He then looked at the girl.

"Who are you calling I weakling." He yelled. "I'll show you whos weak. And what do I look like a game." He said as his two pheonix blades burst into flames. "I'll show you the power of the pheonix." He said running at Becca with his swords. As he ran at her he began to think. "These guys are tough. If I keep fighting like this I'm gonna die. How do I get out of here and where am I." He thought while charging. When he got close to Becca he began to swing both his blades at her nonstop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 7:03 pm

A giant card came from light and parried all of the Leon's blows. Becca didn't even move back while the hits were sent at her. She summoned 3 other cards and sandwhiched Leon's swords together.

"I haven't fun in a while. I'm gonna enjoy this." She said while she giggled a little.

As she sandwhiched the swords together, she summoned five other cards which came down upon Leon, with the sides of the cards sharp as a blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 7:12 pm

Leon put more of the pheonixs power into his blades. The fire around the blades become stronger. The fire become so powerful that it burned the cards that were sandwiching the swords. When the cards turned into ash Leon quickly rolled out of the way. He then stood up and began to talk.

"Don't think I'm going down so easily." He then threw one of his swords at Becca. He threw it like a boomerang so even if it missed Becca it would still come back and attack from behind. While the sword went flying at Becca, Leon charged at her with his other sword in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 7:27 pm

The cards that were turned into ash disappeared. In another second, they returned as if they were never scratched. Becca also placed another card in front of here to block the incoming sword. The sword stabbed through the card and the card disappeared, dropping the sword to the ground. 5 other cards appeared and surrounded Leon, light glistenning off them to show their sharpness like blades.

"This is getting fun..." She said said a childish smile.

THe cards came down like blades from every direction at Leon, undoubtingly going to cut him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 7:39 pm

The sword that stabbed through the card and fell vanished and appearred in Leon's hand. He then stopped charging at Becca when the cards surrounded him. When the cards came down on him he jumped in the air and started to spin frontwards in the air. As he did that flames started to surround his whole body in a ball shape. He used his Flame wheel ability. He then began to roll out of the way of the cards and the cards that hit him immediatley turned into ash. He rolled straight for Becca as a giant ball of flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 8:20 pm

"Well look at you. Burning all my cards. No matter. They come back easily...unlike you..." She said as she held her hand out towards Leon.

She openned up a portal of darkness which led to somwhere else. She made this portal lead to an area not too far away which is somewhat like a cage filled with nobodies which he wouldn't be able to get out of unless she teleported him back. She knew at his speed, he would fall right into the portal, so she only kept it open.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Twilight Realm - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Twilight Realm - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 8:27 pm

After the spar with Ban, RIzu started travelling back at full strength, walking around the twilight area. His mind was filled with thoughts of non existence. He wanted to live again. He wanted to be able to feel the emotions that he never had before. He wanted a life.

This gift of immortalility. It's a curse. I can live on forever ithout age, but I can never live. I am gone from existence. I never had a life. I just became. So many questions yet I have no answers. I am nothing. I will never be anything. I want to live. I want a life. I want to be. But I can never be. Never... He was thinking. He walked in silence.

Rizu stopped out of nowhere and put his hood on that was attached to his Nobody coat. He waved his hand in front of him and a dark portal openned. He slowly walked in, not even knowing of where he was going. He only wanted to find a place with answers.

He went to the Realm of Darkness, although not even him knew he was going there, openning a random portal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 8:38 pm

Leon continued rolling. He tried to change direction but it was to late. He went through the portal. When he got through he got out of his ball form. He then stood up and looked around. He noticed a lot of nobodies surrounding him.

"Where am I?" He said as he looked around and seen the cage. He then took a fighting pose. He was prepared to fight the nobodies but wanted to find a way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 9:39 pm

[Don't worry. I'm not gonna keep you in there long. Just for like one more post =p]

THe portal close behind Leon and about 20 nobody danced around them in their crazy way. Some of them slid on the ground like snakes and some just danced. Soon, they all came out at him and attacked him.

"Oh my. I hope they don't kill him. I would get in trouble for that." She said as she looked in the sky, about to frag him out of the portal of the cage because she knew she would get in trouble if he was killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 9:45 pm

Leon watched as the nobodies danced.

"This isn't good. I have to act quick." He thought to himself. As the nobodies all charged him and began to spin in a circle real fast and slashed most of the nobodies in the process. He managed to kill 14 of them with that technique. He then fell on his butt from dizzyness. As he did that the rest of them charged him again. "Crap." He said as he quickly rose to his feet but was still dizzy and in pain a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:07 pm

A dark portal openned in front of Leon, of course leading back in front of Becca.

"I don't think he would be able to handle much more. Might as well let him out." She said, waiting for Leon to enter the portal and return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:08 pm

Gamenti was in the Twilight Realm. He was busy praticing his techniques to come up with better attack combonations and easier counters that he could do in a split second.

Must get stronger. He thought.

He had Giant cement blocks around him.

"Here we go."

Gamenti activated his gauntlet and got to business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:40 pm

Leon noticed the portal appear infront of him. He was going to run through but he was attacked from the back by a nobody. He still managed to get through the portal.

When he got through the portal he landed infront of Becca. He then fell to his knees. He was real tired and his back was injured. Plus he was fatigued from his fight earlier. He wasnt gonna let that stop him though. He got back up and was prepared to continue. "Is that the best you got. A little nobodies won't stop me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:56 pm

Becca had felt that Leon's energy had faded. She knew if she tried another fatal attack that he may not able to defend against it. She decided to just play around with him alittle more, giving him a couple of scares.

"Human's have such persistence." She said as she barrelled her hands in the ground.

Two giant hands of earth came up from the ground. There was one at each of Leon. They both attempted to grab him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:00 pm

As the hands came up Leon looked at them in surprise. He notice them try to grab him and he quickly jumped out of the way. He then charged at Becca.

"I'm not giving up." He said. When he got close to her he started to swing his two flaming swords so that even if she dodged she would still feel the flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:09 pm

Gamenti had gotten his warm up when he felt the ground shake.

"What was that?" He thought.

He followed his instincts and went in search of the cause of the quake. He came upon Heartless and Leon, who looked like he was in trouble. Gamenti went over in caution trying not be detected easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:15 pm

[Actually I'm a Nobody.]

Becca giggled a little as Leon dodged the hands.

"I wasn't taught this attack so it could be evaded so easily."

The hands receded back into the ground, but Becca kept her hands launched in the ground. One of the hands came up in front of Leon, and it was out like it was about to catch a ball, but instead the ball was Leon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:20 pm

When the hand come out of the ground Leon jumped right above it.

"I'm tired of these things." he said angrily. He then faced his swords down and stabbed them into the hand. He quickly pulled them out an ran at Becca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:21 pm

Bastal continued walking by as he had been earlier. He now sensed the presence of someone with a strong heart. Just having a heart told him of someone else besides a nobody's presence. He continued to walk until he saw the keyblade weilder with another presence. Bastal quickly hid behind a wall, still listenning to what was going on between them.

The keyblade weilder? Since when....and who's that strong presence? It's a heartless no doubt. It doesn't feel like a human nor a nobody so it HAS to be a heartless. I should stay here and continue to listen to what's going on betweenm them. Bastal was thinking as he continued to listen to Ban's and Xetornia's conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:26 pm

Gamenti shot a portal above Becca's position and shot one infront of him. He used his psychic ability to toss a crate into the portal.

" That should be a quick distraction." He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:27 pm

As Leon stabbed the rock hand, Becca pulled out one of her hands from the ground, making the stone hand reced back into the ground. The stone hands were connected to her real hands, meaning she felt the pain from the sword.

"Damn you..." She said as she shook her hand in pain.

She pulled her other hand from the ground and threw her whole deck of cards into the air. They all grew out into giant cards and started to slice the air which Leon was in. All 52 of them attacked Leon menacingly and randomly.

Edit: One of the cards stayed behind and sliced the rock into small pieces to protect Becca. She gave an angry stare at Gamenti.

"Damn it Gamenti! We're on the same side!" She said angerly.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:32 pm

(Blue said I could)

Xetornia began to block all of his attack rapidly, with her one Keyblade. She then pushed him back and said,

"What the point in having 2 Keyblades, if your not even skilled enought to use one? Come on you can do better then that, I hope. Master of the Twilight!" ban Continued to attack her his attacks got quicker sharper faster, more powerful and skillful, with ever blow. She smiled and then thought to her self,

"His strength is growing by the second. He will be able to conquer this realm very shortly. Hump!" Just then Ban jumped back and held out his hand, as he did so, a nearby Nobody dissappeared and was absorbed by Ban. Ban then transformed into his Essecence of Naught form. He then began to attack Xetornia. His attack were slower but much more powerful. He then fired off a barrage of energy attacks at her she dodged them easily with a smile. She then sent chaotic enegry down her arm and shot out at him. It wraped him tightly and she said,

"That's enough for now. I've seen all I needed to. You are indeed the Keyblade Master Of Twilight. I just have one question. Why in the domain you control are you obeying the very creatures that you control? Just a thought, you're much stronger then you think. Well tuddles!"

A door a darkness opened and she dissappeared through saying to her self,

"He can most defienly take this world. But he won't be able to do it alone. But if I know the Nobodies they won't dare kill the Keyblade Master. Not yet anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:34 pm

Leon was surprised that his plan worked. He then noticed Becca throws the cards then grow then. As the cards flew at him he began to jump of their faces. He would jump from one to another. He was using them as a way to get to Becca faster in the air. As Becca gave Gamenti a angry stare Leon threw one of his swords straight at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:41 pm

[remember what level you are at and what level I am at. Just making sure ^^]

As Becca started to look back Leon, she saw the blade come at her. At first it would seem she had nothing to do but get hit, but she put her hand out to the incoming blade and she openned a portal of darkness, making the blade disappear to another world. SHe closed the portal right after the blade left.

"Damn Gamenti..." She said as the cards turned as hard as metal and all 52 came sharply down at Leon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:47 pm

Leon noticed his blade go through the portal.

"I thought for sure that would work. She was distracted. She's better then i thought. Wait I have a plan she can't kill me." He thought to himself.

He then landed on the ground and stood directly under where a card was gonna land. He was standing in a certain way that if the card would hit him he would die.

"Please let this work." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Realm
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next