Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Twilight Realm

Go down 
+2
Demon_Shinobi
flame15
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Realm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 11:32 pm

Leon felt the surge of lightning through his arm. He then jumped back. He fell to his knees in pain as both swords disappeared. He was holding one of his arms tight. He then stood back up. He lifted the hand that wasn't affected by the lightning. One of the phoenix blades appeared in his hand. It then lit up with up with flames.

"I'm not through yet." He said as he charged at Raion swinging his sword.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Twilight Realm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Twilight Realm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 11:33 pm

Rizu quickly sweeped his arm up and his arm blade parried the blast, sending it somewhere to the left. He then kept on doing this with every blast that came at him. He continued to walk towards the weilder whom was running at him as well.

"You are growing...fast at that. But you are still at no level to even stand a match to me." He said, to intimidate him but as well as telling the truth.

All of a sudden, Rizu stopped, and held his hands out toward Ban, open palmed. Two shadows of what appeared to be sshadow versions of him came out of his hands and rushed out at Ban. They were ready to constrict him, disabling his movement easily.

At his level, he shouldn't be able to do anything about this. But I'm going to have to watch out afer he strengthens... He thought, as he still held his hands out and the shadows got close to Ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Twilight Realm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Twilight Realm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Twilight Realm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 11:54 pm

Ban tried to move away from the incoming shadows. he ducked and dodged them. trying to parry them off from around him. He even summoned up his second keyblade again. he jumped into the air, and was dodgin an impressive deplay of aerial dodges, but he was soon caught and cntricted by the shadows. The shadows started to contrict him. His keyblades fell from his hands, and hit the ground and disspeared. Being binded by the shadows he started to drift in and out of consousness. The voice then appeared in his head again,

"Ban Reach out on embrace the twilight. The Nobodies are your tool to cut a path to the future."

Ban eyes opend slightly and he saw a Dusk moving around in the area. He squezzed his hand through his contriction the dusk turned into a gray light, and then the light sunk into his hand. He felt power surge through him and said,

"My tools huh? Let then, let's Cut open A path!!!!" A explosio of light came from his area, when the light cleared Ban was standing there, in a ichigo in banki form outfit,only it was white, with black streaks going through it. He smiled as he heard the voice say,

"Essessance of Naught" Ban then said,

"Essessance of Naught huh? Let go Rizu!!! I'm not quite finished yet!!!!" He keyblade appeared back in his hand.

Raion smiled at the boy and said,

"You now what Leon? I like your style. But I thinks it's time for you to say goodnite."

He charged up an eletrical attack and was anout to fire, when he flet and explosion of power. he turned to see Ban in his Essessance of Naught form. He then said,

"Yep no doubt about it. That kids special alright. He a master for sure."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 12:03 am

Rizu sighed as lifted his arms up but his hand stayed at his chest level. "You just don't give up, do you?" He said with his eyes closed. "That's good. I like that..." He said, as he openned his eyes. "But nothing can help you at this moment." He said, as the earth moved around him from him exploding an amount of his power.

In a second, Rizu disappeared. He reappeared right back in front of Ban and backslashed his right arm blade at his chest, only intending to cut just enough to make him bleed.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Twilight Realm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 12:24 am

Ban blocked the attack and stood there with a smile. He then said,

"I feel so much more stronger then before."

This was true. In the Essessanse of naught form his strength both magical and physical was increase dramticly. although he may be phyically and magical stronger then Rzu at the moment, his already sub par speed , compared to the beings there, was reduced. He pushed Rizu off of him. he then struck the ground wth extreme force with he keyblade and said,

"Power geyser!!" From where he struck there was a stream of enegry that destroyed the ground as it made it's way to Rizu.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 12:30 am

RIzu slowly started to smile as the blast made it's to him. His smile started to look crazy, like Gaara's after killing too many people.

"The excitement! I haven't felt like this in ages!!!" He said as he started to laugh. The blast hit, or so it looked like it did.

When the smoke cleared, Rizu was there with a dark aura of a shield protecting him, as he held his hand out towards the shield.

Then Rizu held both hands out, and then twelve blades from his weapons came out, and in a second, started to circle Ban. They all stopped once they were at most angles around him, and in another second, all of the came down upon him. (This is similar to another attack of his, but that one I have not yet achieved. This is just a pety form of it which he gets the idea from.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 12:44 am

Leon watched as Raion sent the blast towards him. Leon started to charge forward and jumped to the side to dodge the blast. He then threw his sword at Raion kinda like a boomerang. He then lifted his other arm up and his other blade came into his hand. He then began to charge at Raion following behind the sword he threw.

"If he dodges the sword then it would came from behind so theres no way for him to dodge. And even if he does then I'm coming after him so he'll be distracted. I hope my plan works." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 12:57 am

Raion sent a bolt of lighting out of his sword at Leon. he then wraped his hand in lightening as he grabed the flame sword behide him with his hand. He smiled and said,

"Impressive stratergy, but it'snot quite good enough sorry."
Ban Saw the swords floating around him. Knowing what was coming next the summoned he's second keyblade agian. He then spined to block the attack but was hit by one and was sent flying. He then regained himself. He luached his keyblade at Rizu again, the speed of the Blade was increadible. After he launched he fired a Blast of Energy out of his hand. This time because of his transformation the enegry was more powerful. It hit the back of Keyblade and made it move even faster towards Rizu. Ban then said,

"I won't back down. Never again!"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 1:09 am

The blades all turned into shadow as they reappeared back on Rizu's arms blades. Rizu then saw the keyblade coming at an enermous speed. He tried to jump out of the way, but his side was cut.

"Damn it. I'm running low..." He said about himself. "But if I feel like this, he must feel worse. I doubt he can contain that form any longer." He presumed. He stood back up and awaited the Keyblade Weilders next attack.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 1:35 am

Ban at Rizu as he cut him. he then stabbed both Keyblades into the ground. He then formed his hands to gather, he started to gather energy into his hands and he fished gathering the enegry. He started to float in the air as the enegry finished forming. The entire area began to shake for the gathering of enegry. He then shoot his hands out to fire the blast, but his form dissappeared and he was back to normal before the blast fired. He dropped to his knees in exhaustion and then left over. His keyblades then dissappeared. He passed out with a smile on his face and said before going off to sleep,

"I can fell it. I'm getting stronger and stronger."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 2:30 am

Rizu saw the giant blast going his way. He kept his calm expression as it came towards him. He stood tall and straight. A giant shadow barrier came up from nowhere, and Rizu put his arms up, so in case, his arm blades could block most of the attack.

The blast hit the barrier and clashed with it. After about ten seconds, the barrier broke and the blast was only weakened by a small amount. It then clashed with Rizu's arm blades, as Rizu's was forced to his knees. He slid on the ground being pushed back by the blast, as he grunted his face together, having trouble with the blast. He then pushed his arms upward, sending the giant blast into the air, where it soon exploded.

Rizu's arm blades disappeared in a shadow of smoke, and his arms were extremely cut up and bleading quite an amount. He was panting heavily as he looked in the sky.

"That damn kid...He forced me to almost my limit...That was too close." He said, taking breaths in between words. He slowly got up, as his legs were shaking. "I can't believe I'm going to have to put up with that kid for awhile. I'm probably going to be the one to train him. I hope Jack takes my place every now and then..." He said as he wobbly walked to Ban. "Such persistance...I hate it..." He said before walking away. He hated persistance, because of what he wished he had. It was horrible to him, but he had to bare it.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 3:02 am

(last post nite)

Ban layed there on the ground still passed out. he then started to dream. The voice spoke to him again,

"Ban you must imbraces nothingness in order to embrace the world, annd bring it to peace. You are not alone. Th nobodies are you're tools. Use them cherrish them, protect them. They realm caught between light and dark, the Realm of endless nothingness, the realm of Twilight....... This is your domain and is the key to freeing the world." the voice stoped talking an Ban said in his dream,

"But how do I use these powers? I still don't knwo how to control them." The voice and spoke again,

"Don't worry Ban, you hold the greatest weapon of all, just clear your mind and the answers will come. You are the one who will unite the Realms. This has always been the purpose of the dwealers of Twilight."
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 1:26 pm

Xetornia appeared slightly in the realm of Twilight. Her presence was completly unknwon to the nobodies there. She wore a viel that completely covered her body and face. She bend over and picked up Ban while Raion was ditracted, she then created a portal and walked thorugh, they dissapeared and reappeared in a distant area in the Twilight Realm. She Cast curaga on him and she through her veil, and a voice that sound niether like aman nor women,

"Wake up boy! The time has come for you to execpt your destiny."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 2:09 pm

Ban woke up in looked at the figure standing there in fornt of him. He couldn't make out the figures face, or distigish the voice. He got up completely healed from his previous battle. He looked up at the figure and said,

"Who are you? Are you another one of the nobodies?!" He got up and he then got into an alert stance and his keyblade appeared. He then said,

"You're not a nobody! I can smell it. You're not from this realm are you?" He then charged in at the figure with keyblade and hand to sebt a strike.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 2:17 pm

As Ban attacked Xetornia laughed softly. A keyblade appeared in her hand and she easily deflected the attack, with extreme speed. She then said,

"Does this anwser your question?" She held up and one winged Angel Keybalde and showed to Ban. She then siad,

"Who I am is not important at the moment, you will come to knw me in time. I'm here to help control your great power. That is al that you need to know. If I wanted to kill you I would have done along time ago." She then said,

"I'm here to relieve your destiny." She smiled under the cloak that covered her appearance completely. so her smile could not be seen. She then satarted to Walk towards Ban and said,

"And don't woory we're still in the Realm of Twilight, but we are far out of the reaches of Organazation X-ist........So what are you waiting for? Attac ME!!!"

One winged Angel
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 2:22 pm

Ban looked it the figure before him and said,

"Attack you?!!! Alright whatever." He then charged forward and started to strike at Xetornia, with quick blows. He then flipped away and said,

"Blizzard!!!" He shot out and blast of froty wind at would freez Xetornia on contact. He then shot out a blast of enegry after that saying,

"Twilight Radiance!" He then fliped down and waited to see what see would down next.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 2:27 pm

Xetronia smiled as she put out her hand and said,

"Firaga!! your magics are much too weak. Let your power flow through you. Don't force it, just let it go!"

As she said this she sent three more powerful blast of firaga flying at him, all four of them made thy're way towards him as Xetornia swatted away his enegry ball with her bare hand.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 2:33 pm

As the firaga's make their way towards him the voice said,

'Strechout your hand, embrace the the Twilight and use to aid you!"

Ban held out his hand, and a grayish shield appeared in front of him. The shield defend him off from the attack, the voice then said,

"Twilight Barrier." Ban then held out his hand sand said,

"Just let it go huh? ok ?!!!" took a breath and then intense fira formed around his hand int a ball. He then lauched the fire ball saying,

"Fira!!!!" The blast went flying at Xetornia.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 2:40 pm

Xetornia smiled and said to herself,

"He learns quickly.... good. He will be ready to assit me very shortly. Then I'll mold the other masters the way I want them, then I'll be able to bring this war to it's climax. Kingdom Hearts will soon be opened."

She then held out her hand and said,

"Blizzaga!!!"

She shot out a blast of Ice. The ice froze over the blast of fire and put it out. It then headed towards Ban.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 2:58 pm

Ban saw the frost coming in at him. He then raised his Keybalde in the air and brung it back down saying,

"Fira!!!" Instead of fire shooting out, they spun around his body. The fire melted what Ban thought to be all of the frost. As the Attack ended he looked down at his hand and saw his left arm of frozen and it was spreading. He took his right hand and placed it over his left arm saying,

"Just release it! Cura!!!" As he said this a green shine emerged around his arm and the frost reduced and dissapeared, the frost bite that ungulfed hi arm was completely healed. He looked up at Xetornia, and said,

"Twilight Radiance." He shot out a blast of highly concentrated enegry, at her. This enegry was more concentrated, and powerful then before.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 3:10 pm

She smiled as he he fired the blast of enegry. She swated it away with her keyblade. She then dissapeared from sight, and appeared behide him saying,

" Your magic seems to be on the right track. You should be able to develope nicely on your own. Now let's work on your fighting skills, shall we."

She then sent a powerful strike with her keyblade down on him. She was not going all out but it was more then enough to take on even some of the most powerful beings in the Realms.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 11:18 pm

Ban eyes widen as he saw the speed of this person. He quickly tried to turn around and block the attack. He blocked it and was sent sliding across the floor. He rolled over and then poped back up. He then charged forward, and attack her with seres of lightening quick attacks. he focus ed in on her and only her. His movements came more persise and quick. He stared her down, waiting for the slighiest twicth to see wat move she would make, next. He then started to think to himself,

"I never recieved fight training before in my life. How am I fighting like this?! I think I finally understand, how to use this power, well at least a little better. Just let it flow through me, my heart will guide my movements from there. Hump!"

A smile then appeared on his face as he continued to fight feircly with his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 1:32 am

Bastal was walking around the area of Twilight. He stopped suddenly as he looked blanky at the sky of nothingness. He clenched his hands into fists, making the gloves her wore make a krinkling noise. He loostened his grip as he started to walk down the empty rode again, filled only with dancing nobodies, whom souls were lost and never found their way back. The area he was in was close to Ban and Xetornia, although he was not close enough to sense their presence, but would be if he walked about 10 minutes longer.

[I've gotten a little better at RPing. =D]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 4:07 pm

Leon woke up. His body was in pain and his vision was blurry. He looked up and noticed to figures fighting. He then looked closer and recognized Ban but not the other person. He tried to get up but is barely able to stand. When he got to his feet he fell backwards and landed on his butt.

"Wow I must have took a beating. What happend." He said to himself. He then started to think back and remembered when the blast from Raion hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 6:46 pm

A giant card came from nowhere and swooped up Leon. The card accelerated high into the air and then disappared, dropping Leon.

"Hey it's the weakling. I'm the only one who hasn't had fun yet so I'm going to play with you a little."

THe voice who said this was a girl's voice. A dark shadow as tall as a regular person appeared and soon showed the presence of Becca. She had one hand up, showing control of the card that disappared, makig Leon fall from a high height.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Realm
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next