Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:03 pm

" Then let's get moving!" Jaris said going to the T9. He got in the cockpit and started the jet up waiting for Lehava.
--------

" Damn, trouble already." Israel said while he sat on the rock.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:04 pm

Moonblaze who was still enjoying herself at the carnival with Jason, got the message. She sighed and said,

"Well come on Jason we got to go and help Terry." Moonblaze then took off into the air dropping off Sammy before she began to head to the coordinates.

Terry floated them all the way to the location. As he landed the piece of earh on the ground he looked at them and said,

"Alright guys listen up. Here's the plan. Isreal you stay of here and drawn the fire of them enemy, there should be help o the way. While you guys are doing that, me and Katie are going to go in and busrt Amela out." Terry then summoned up a piece of earth, and floated him and Katie to the top. They then started to infilltrant in inside of the base. He then took out his device nd said,

'She's three floors directly below us lets go!"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:06 pm

lehava followed, she didn't like the fact that she was going to run after Amela with her swetty clothes on. 'But anything is better then nothing.'

Lehava got herself buckled in, she nodded to Jaris to take off.

---------

Amela slightly opened her eyes, she could see light. And she felt pain everywhere. She turned her head away, wanting to lift her hand up to her head but couldn't. she was held down, she gasped. She looked around and saw that she was no longer wearing her regular clothes but she was wearing hospical like cothes. "HELP!" she yelled when she noticed that there were many, many needles in her arms. She looked around hoping that there was something that she could see to tell her where she was. Tears started to go down her face while she tried to get out of the straps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:11 pm

Love smiled while he stood on the other side of the wall, it was a see threw one way glass wall. "You know that Terry has a locater on her don't you?" Love asked while Brother Blood appeared on a screen. "That's why I have you, and Blake." Love smiled. "You better have another me ready with everything. My memories and powers." Brother Blood smiled. "Of course." Love shook his head. "No of course, you better have it." Brother blood smiled. "As the same for Blake. I have you both ready." Love grinned. "Blake has left already, he's on the move." Love said while turning around. "I'll stay here and try to spook Amela." Brother Blood smiled. "You put it in right?" Love grinned. "Of course, brother. I did what you wanted me to do. Now all we have to do is wait for her beloved to come and sweep her out of our arms." Brother Blood smiled, "Thank you." Love tunred around

"No, thank you. If all of them come here we can get the latest photos of those that the boss wants right?" Brother Blood smiled. "Of course- you think ahead of everybody." Love smiled then shrugged while she turned into a doctor. "I have to be the brains of this program anyways." Love walked to the door and walked out. He walked into the room that Amela was in. "Sorry for the wait." he said while grabbing a hospical knife. "Now, let's see what you have in there." he said while walking forwards.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:13 pm

Katie grabbed Terry's arm as he was about to run off. She smiled at him and then said,

"Hey wait a sec. Didn't you say that she was three stories Directly beneath us." Terry shook his head yes, and Katie started to spin her sycthe saying,

"Then let's make things a little easier for ourselves." She then started to cut through the floors. They soon arrived inside of Amela's room.

Last edited by on Tue 09 Oct 2007, 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:14 pm

Jason frowned at Moonblaze from the ball pit. Hmmff... And I was having fun too... he said huffily. Two wings sprouted from his back and his followed Moonblaze, leaving the other carnival goer's watching in surprise, not sure whether it was part of the act or something else.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:15 pm

They took off to the location Terry had given them. Jaris picked up his communicator. Turned it on and said

"Terry, we're on the way so hold on."
-------------------------

Israel nodded." Trust me, you two will get her in no time. I'll hold them off for a while." He saw some guards coming there way. " Go!" He pulled his battle rifle off his back.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:16 pm

Amela saw what was happening. "No, get away." she said while trying to move. When the doctor got closer she screamed. "GET AWAY!" She yelled while more tears went down her face. her head hurt and it felt like that there was a cut.

"No, please...i never did anything to you." she whispered while she stared at the doctors eyes. he had stopped half way to her. "I never-i never did anything to you." she said while more tears went down her face. "No...please don't..."

Lehava stared at the buttins infront of her she was scared and hoping that nothing was going to happen to Amela. 'please be okay.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:22 pm

Love started to laugh. "No-please i never did anything to you!" he yelled while he went into her form. "Oh please, cut the bull crap!" he said with a laugh. A blake Clone came threw the door. "Love, they are here." Love smiled, he bent over Amela *i have her permission to do so* he brought the knife to her face. "Let's see if he can love you as much if your pretty little face is all torn apart?"

Blake walked outside in the hallway. He put another him at the end of each hallway so that he would know if the titans were there or not.

Love on the other hand made a little cut on Amela's cheek. Tears streamed down Amela's cheek mixing with the blood. "Oh, i'm sorry are you hurt, here let me match your other cheek with the other one." He said while doing the same with her other cheek. he turned and smiled. "Or how about I put you under, and have some fun!?" he said with happiness. Love grabbed the mask, he had an evil grin on his face. Little whimpers could be heard from Amela's direction.

When Love turned around his grin turned to a smile. "Now," He said while grabbing her hair and pulling it so that she wouldn't try to get away. "Here we go." he said while putting it on her head.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:23 pm

Amela screamed before Love turned the gas on. "HELP!" She yelled while Love held her down, a long with the clone that blake left in the room.

lehava bit her lower lip, she was getting nervous every second.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:27 pm

Moonblaze swooped in on the side of isreal while sending a barrage of Moonbolts. She then landed and said,

"Looks like you're trying to take all the fun."

She stood at a ready postion waiting for the next swarm of attacks.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:37 pm

Amela's eyes once again started to go down, 'I don't want to die.' she thought while her hand went to Love's peice of clothing that was hanging near her hand. 'I wont' die.' she thought while smiling, she looked at Love.

"You can try to kill me. But they won't let me die." she said before she started to breath slowly.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:45 pm

Terry and Katie cam crashing through the roof as they did they found themselves in an empty room. Terry looked around and said,

"Dammit. they must have found the tracker. " Terry then turned to katie with a big smile and said,

"But, That's exactly why I brought you isn't it." He tossed the device, and a peice of hair that he got from her brush before they left to Katie and waited for her to do her thing.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 11:52 pm

Katie grabbed the device, and the strain of hair and started to scan it. After about a minute or two, she started to smile. She then looked up and said,

"Cake walk, thay really don't know who they're dealing with do thay?" Katie then said,

"She is deffiently on this floor. She is towards the back. There are quite a few illiusion placed to scanable the tracker. But illiusions are useless against me. Let's go get your girl." katie started to lead Terry down the hall to where Amela was begin kept. As they through the halls. They were attacked by a dozen droids. Katie looked at Terry and said,

"Go up ahead, she down the hall around the first corner, second door on the left." She then startd to fight the droids.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 12:00 am

Terry nodded to Katie. He then ran towards the group of droids, and flipped over them. He looked back with a smile,and waved to Katie. He then headed down the hallway saying,

"I'm on my way Amela, for real this time." He finally got to the door and kicked it down. He stared at Love and said,

"Love don't you touch her. I'll rip you apart!" Terry's eyes started to glow yellow as the room started to shake fiercly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 8:21 am

Jaris and Lehava arrived to the coordinance. He saw that people were already guarding the place. He looked over at Lehava.

" Hey, can you get us in without being detected?" He asked her knowing she could.
----------

Israel started a body count, killing guard after guard. The T9 was on his radar so he knew back up had arrived.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 1:03 pm

Lehava smiled, "yea I could but you'll have to hold my hand threw it all." She said while putting her hand out towards him. "I can do it as long, but like I said-I can't walk threw walls with you. If wer get spilt up you have about 69 seconds before you turn back into your regular form." She said it while looking around, she had seen where they had entered from. "We can take the main entrance or we can take the way that they came in." She said while putting her hair up in a pony tail. She turned to Jaris. "I'm ready when you are." She put her hand out to him. 'Before I would have to hug the person, and that was it..but i've come to master my power to the point where I can hold their hand and it'll be alright.'

Amela's eyes started to get lower by the second, she thought that she heard the door fling open but she didn't know by that point what was real or not. She knew thou that the pain that she was having was real and that it was going to stay for good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 1:08 pm

Way before Terry go to the room-

Love smiled while turning around to grab a nother knife. He had cut Amela's face three times and then twice on her arms. Love stared at the knives trying to figure out which one he would want next. "You know, Brother Blood has a peice of our skin, so that he can make us complete." Love said while he turned into Terry. "Sorry lover, but I can't stay by your side anymore-you are to much in the way." Love grabbed the knife closest to him. "So this means that it's over for us." Love turned around to see that Amela was passed out already.

----------

When the door broke down, love didn't jump. He knew that terry would be the first one to be in the room just to make sure that he was dead. "Sorry dear." Love said while turning into Amela. "I couldn't help myself, she looks so sweet and pure." She said while staring at him. "To bad...that Brother Blood didn't let us take her to where he is." Love went to touch Amela but then he stopped. He turned back into himself then smiled. "her memory is erased from what happened here. All she'll remember is about five hours before everything happened." Love turned to Terry who was angry. "Now, love do kill me." Love said it while he held the knife in his hands. Blake had gone already the clone too. Leaving Love by himself to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 1:11 pm

((Triple meh...had to come back someway...))

After sometime the humans stopped their monstrous actions against Nekura, as he didn’t move and made no sound as if he was dead. Opening one of his eyes after a few seconds, he accidentally coughed out of pain, alerting the humans and making them move towards him again. Not feeling like suffering once again, he quickly tried to teleport right outside of the café. However, the process of teleporting took much more time than normal, thanks to his wounds, meaning that all the humans could see him split into many small black circle-like particles that soon disappeared. Thinking that he had just died, as they didn’t know about his power, some hollered in triumph while others felt guilty for what they had done. As this happened, Nekura appeared just a few meters away from the café, near a tree he used for support.

Looking back at the humans in the café with glowing and hate filled eyes; Nekura huffed before making another slow teleport up to the roof of some house. Waiting a few minutes until he could move again, he looked at his red and magic gloves with thankful eyes before teleporting far away from his current position. Appearing in his shared house with Maria, he found the bandages he had hidden and wrapped them around the severe burn marks on his body. Walking into the bathroom and looking at the big mirror in there, he sighed as he saw just how many places where bandaged. Shaking his head in annoyance, he quickly teleported out of the house.

Walking around in the streets with thoughts of DeMoore running around his head, he didn’t notice a black car suddenly stop behind his back. His hands resting in his pockets, he turned around when he heard someone address him by his former name. Looking at the three girls who stood in front of him with an amused look, he eyed their bodies for a second. Hot. Laughing to himself, he took down the hood covering his head and smiled at the girls.

"How do you pretty girls know my former name? I thought only certain people knew that name, like my parents or maybe... DeMoore."

At the mention of DeMoore, the girls nodded and one of them pointed her finger at him. Looking at the finger as it purple sparks started appearing around it, he knew this meant trouble for him.

"DeMoore wants you back, Amai, no Nekura Tenson. Or would you rather be called by your codename, Shadow Matter?"

A dark and slightly exited grin appearing on his face, he knew that with his wounds he wasn’t at full power. Nevertheless, he should still be strong enough to take them on and win. His hands flying out of his pockets, he quickly ran towards them, when the girl who had a finger pointed at him suddenly shot a small pink beam out of that same finger. Quickly teleporting right above her to avoid damage and hit her, he performed a downward kick towards her head as the other girls joined the action.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 2:57 pm

Terry cracked his knuckles at love with a smile and said,

"No, I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to beat the living hell out of you, till you're an inch form death. Then I'm ging to let you get all healed up, then I'm going to repeat the process."

Terry charged towards love and sent a skull cracking punch.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 3:13 pm

After takint out the droids that were in the wall, Katie decided to do somemore investegating. She then made her way to the central control room. Once she was there she hakd into the computer system. She then said,

"Ok, we the code names for Demoore,and Brother Blood's top 5. But we still don't know the real name of the one they call Shadow Maker. Once we find out it's name then finding it should be much more simplier." katie typed in the Name Shadow Maker, she then quickly serched through the database. After several minutes dhe stop with a smile on his face and said,

"Bingo! I found you, #5 Nekura Tenson code name Shadow Maker." Katie sighed and then saved to save the data ino her cyber brain. She then returned to hall and said,

"The only thing left now is to find out we're this Nekura Tenson is. The we can figure out how to end what ever Demoore and Brother Blood are planning..... Hump it was almost to easy."

Last edited by on Wed 10 Oct 2007, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 3:30 pm

Amela heard voice, but she couldn't make anything out. Her left hand surprisingly was free, she reached for her other hand which was bounded down. she couldn't see anything because Love somehow managed to put a blind fold on her eyes. She realized that the mask was still on her face so she reached up and took it off. She gasped for air hoping that it was do something to let her stay away. She knew that she couldn't stay awake sooner, because the gas had already went into her lungs and was now working threw her body.

lehava grabbed Jaris's hand and took off running, while doing so she turned them in visable. She had chosen to go down the hole that Katie had made. When she landed she quickly got up and grabbed Jaris's hand again. She got him up and took off runing. She wanted so badly to run threw the walls to see if there was anybody in there. But the mark was already left, bodies were everywhere. "I think that they got everybody so far, i don't think that we have to fight." She said after she had jumped over a body that was laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 3:43 pm

After Terry punched Love, love just smiled. "You'll hit me and hit me while your lover dies? Oh honey-that's pathectic." he said before grabbing Terry's arm. he smiled, while turning into Terry's mother. "Honey, why don't we just sit down and have a talk?" She said with a smile.

"You know honey, that girl has gas in her lungs-she's going to need CPR pretty soon or she's going to die." Love said it with Terry's mothers form. "If you aren't going to save her then why don't you just leave, oh honey...did you miss me that much that you had to stop by and mess things up and then say hi after you punched me?" Love spoke while blood went out of his mouth. "It's not nice to hit your mommy!" She yelled while she punched him back. it wasn't as hard as Terry had did it to her thou it was just hard.

------------

Blake smiled while he sat in the hellicopter that was taking him to Brother Blood. He sighed then sat back. He had a peice of Amela's hair and a piece of her skin that he had taken from the back of her neck. He also had a piece of Love's hair and a piece of his skin. All he needed now was his skin and hair. Since Brother Blood had their DNA all he needed was the blood from their skin so that they really knew on how the body would be.

_memory_

"Love you don't think that her and that lover boy of hers did the nasty did you?" Love started to laugh. "NO! james told her that the only way for her to control her powers is to use the bedding tech, to kill herself, and or to put it into her child." Blake looked at Love with a dumb founded look on his face. "Yea but she couldn't still did it with him!" Love shook his head. "No, Amela didn't- if she did do it then she'd have used the bedding tech on him or she's pregnant." blake looked at her. "What if she is?" Love started to laugh. "Then when Brother Blood makes doubles of her he'll get a see're and an earth person." Blake nodded, he stared at Amela then went onto talking. "Then wouldn't that liste out Amela and Terry?" Love smiled. "Yes, it does." Blake nodded. "Are you going to take her straight to him or are you going to run tests to see if she is or not?" Love thought for a second. "I'll have to ask him when I see him."

_end of memory_

blake sighed. 'I still think that she didn't use the bedding tech.' he sighed again while looking back. He knew that the teen titans had made their move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 3:57 pm

Jumping to the side once again, he felt something extremely tough hit him in the stomach and lift him of the ground. Blood spewing out of his mouth and eyes widening, the red haired girl who had a fist burrowed in his stomach, quickly retracted the hand from his stomach and grabbed the back of his head with the same hand. Swiftly throwing him towards one of the walls around them, he smashed into one of them with intense force, cracks appearing on the wall, and fell down almost unconscious. Gradually getting up from the ground and using the wall as support, he held his head with one hand and looked at the girl farthest away from him. She had closed eyes and was pointing both hands at him.

The reason that they were kicking him around like a rag doll was that girl. Her powers were seemingly scrambling not only his powers, but also his cell phone and magical gloves. In addition, while she did her thing, the super strong martial artist girl and the laser beam girl kicked his butt. If he could just get her down, he could possibly escape. Shaking his head and locking his eyes onto the super strong girl who was rushing towards him with great speed, her right hand flew out towards him in a simple yet fast and strong punch. His eyes seeing and body reacting, he hurriedly moved his head to the side, scarcely evading the cement crushing punch that made several pieces of flying rock scrape his face.

Turning around and running away from her and towards the scrambling girl, the one with the beams interrupted him with a flying kick to the head. Smashing into the wall again, the super strong girl quickly came up from behind and grabbed him as he fell down, giving the other girl the chance to shoot him with her beams. Feeling intense pain for just a second, he soon fell unconscious.

Damn, this is not going to be...fun...
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 4:21 pm

Terry was hit in then face.but his body didn't move, he turned his head to face Love with a look of extreme hate. His eyes shined with an intense yellow blaze. He walked by Love and then went to Amela. He stripped her of the mask and put her on his shoulder. He looked at love as a arch of earth emegred from the ground and went over him and Amela. he then said,

" I will not torelate you using my mother's image. I'm going to tear you apart."

As he said this Spikes of earth emerged from teh ground , and surrounded Love. The spikes hit key support beams, and caused the roof to collapse on Love. Terry then ran out of the room with Amela on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next