Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Infernal Relm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Infernal Relm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 6:19 pm

a week had passed and tanto had his katana inches from the old mans heart

"dead" he said with a grin

"well, you did it, your training is complete, you finally beat me, i cant teach you any more"

"well i guess its time to go, we had better get moving now that were powerful enough to actually fight, haku you and the old man get out of here, ill set up the defenses, i dont know if that jacket can hold up to the heat, and id prefer you not test it"

with that the old man opened a portal and walked through. once they were gone tanto pulled out the book

"lets see if the training paid off"tanto said to himself"Defenses, On!" with that the fire in the realm, mainly around the castle, got hotter and larger "Defenses, Insinerate!" once tanto said that, the flames shot up, consuming everything in an intense white flame, tanto was surprised at how hot it had gotten.

"well, id be surprised if anyone would be able to walk through here calmly, for most it'd prolly just be suicide"he said to himself, and with that he opened a portal into the hiding place in the light realm
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 4:48 pm

Haku looked at them and said,"nice move tanto" he then used the new magic he had learned. he then spoke softly "fire,gravity,blizzard" a ball of fire apeared and then a gravity orb went over it and then froze it. It was a very powerfull orbe but he compressed it and put it on his katana and it was now glowing a purpleish glow. He had refined his new katana and his magic and his fight ing skills over the last week.

Haku Infernal Lord of the Heartless,of the Inferal Legion,of the Infernal Palace.lvl.40
Infernal Relm - Page 3 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: