Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Infernal Relm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Infernal Relm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Infernal Relm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Infernal Relm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Infernal Relm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Infernal Relm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Infernal Relm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

Infernal Relm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 2:31 pm

I was re-reading over everyone's Applacations, and I saw that you gave yourselves diffirent forms. That is a big NO!!!. Only the Keyblade masters can have diffirent forms, unless there is a very speical exception. If you can give me a really good reason as to why you guys can have different forms then I let you have them. Other wise, you'll have to remove them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 1:41 am

"ha, ur giving that old man to much credit, he couldnt convince a fire demon to make him lunch, theres no way he'd have been able to get one to hide. i mean dont get me wrong, this place is huge and theres plenty of space to hide a couple demons, but the old man isnt as cunning as he used to be, hes a fue matches short of a full box if you get my meaning, and ur gunna turn the same way if you dont keep that spell up, except it wouldnt be matches, it'd be more like a few beats short of a heart, or a few hinges short of a darkness door, or a few heartless short of a giant.... or something. ok im gunna stop making metaphors or watever there called, we need to get down to business. i got the diagram right here, lets take a look at wat rooms we can look at. i still need a bedroom so exploring the third floors an option, but then again wed have to go through the second floor to get there, so should we explor the second or third floor, i think we got the ground floor covered except for three or four rooms so we can get those later, but lets not take to much time, i wanna test out this training room, i got all this pent up energy since we got here and i wanna exert it besides reading and eating sandwiches." said tanto pulling out the diagram and looking at it "it says here that theres an elevator system going throughout the palace, there should be one right over.....THERE! this will help, id rather take this than climb all those stairs" tanto said as he walked over and pressed the up button" well, all abourd thats coming abourd" he said with a grin as he stepped inside the elevator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 6:52 pm

'Your scareing me i think my blizzard spell is rubbing off cause your a few dragon scales short of a fire dragon. but yeah im comin." Haku stepped in and siad,"Lets go." and the door closed and they asended.

Haku Infernal Lord of the Heartless,of the Inferal Legion,of the Infernal Palace.lvl.30
Infernal Relm - Page 2 82590
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 9:06 pm

"right.... i dont need a blizzard spell though, but watever." tanto said kinda confused as they went up.

"so which floor should we stop at, id suggest you choose quickly, im getting kinda sick of this elevator music."
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 2:01 am

Xetornia entered the Infernal Realm with a smile on her face. She wore a cloak over her, that hid her face and and body. SHe walked thorugh the realm, without being affected by the heat at all. She smiled and said in a voice that sounded like niether a male or female, she did this to further hde her identity,

"It's been a while since I've been here. The last ime I was here I was extermating those worthless fools. Hahahaha! Pathetic!"

She then continued to walk throught the realm and said, to her self,

"I wonder wonder where that scroll is? This could take awhile."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 10:07 pm

Tanto got bored of waiting,and a bit sick of the music, so he pressed 3

"i feel like picking my room" he said, laughing at how he was abit suprised he wanted to pick a room this quickly

when they reached the third floor, tanto started looking into the rooms and came to one at the end of the hall. it was empty with a spiraling staircase in the middle

"hmm, the diagram didnt say anything about this room, wonder where that stair case leads" he said as he walked over cautiously, remembering wat haku had said about fire demons and such.

"oh crap," he said when he got to the top of the stairs, tantos deepest fear had been awakened, the old man was sitting in the center of the room rocking back and forth in his chair

"wat took you so long" said the old man "i was getting a bit worried about wat happened to you"

"wat are you still doing here, i thought you left"

"left, psh, i just used the teleporter to get here quicker, besides i hate that elevator music"

"at least theres something we agree on"

"hehe, a pupil after my own heart"

"right.... is there anything your here for besides giving me an anurism"

"in fact there is, i figured that for one you could use some help training, seeing as your friend killed off all the remaining people like you and me, im the only one left who could help you, and two i have a sneaking suspicion that someone might be coming here"

"coming here? why?"

"im not really sure yet, but it seems that everytime someone new comes here, something.... interesting follows, sometimes good, most times bad, who knows maybe you'll get lucky, but odds are against it, and besides, theres alot more about this castle than that silly diagram says, youll find that out relatively quickly" said the old man with a laugh

"so you believe somethings coming? it must be strong, cuz i have yet to hear of anyone who even knows of this place besides you and me."

"heh, thats true, but there are people who know of this place, some older, some wiser, and some stronger, i can only imagine that someone got the information from one of the elders"

"wait elders? THERES MORE OF YOU?!?"

"ya didnt i ever tell you? guess not, theres a whole group of us bout id say 5 last time i checked, including me. chances are someone who knows of this place killed one of the elders or something, thats wat happened with the last guy."

"last guy?" said tanto curiously

"ya, he caught one of the elders off guard and killed him, something about murdering his family or sacrificing a relative, i dont remember, but the rest of the elders heard about this and came here right away, shortly after he appeared"

"wat happened, did the elders kill him"

"kill him? psh no way, at least i would hope not, he became an elder like the rest of them" said the elder with a look of reminiscence

"why'd they let him become an elder?!? he killed one of them!"

"ya know, ive been wondering that myself, but then i got to thinking, wat do i care"

"YOU DONT CARE?!? ARE YOU CRAZY...wait, dont answer that, i already know they answer"

"for one im not crazy, and two i dont care because im the guy who killed the elder"

".... why am i not surprised, you dont seem very.... elderish"

"hey im just as elderish as the rest of those guys, i just happened to get mine because i killed the leader"

"...you killed the leader, why am i having a hard time believing that"

"its true i swear, it might have been a bit underhanded but its true"

"typical, your always tricking someone in some way arent you"

"...maybe"

"uhg, is there any reason your still here, i forgot wat we were talking about"

"oh yes, someones here"

"wait wasnt it someones COMING"

"yes"

"and now someones HERE"

"yup"

"how do you know"

"my elder senses are tingling"

"thats bull"

"no seriously, wanna feel"

"EWW NO! thats just wrong"

"you sure? it feels really wierd"

" just shut up please, is there anything we can do to stop this 'intuder'?"

"no"

"wat do you mean 'no', wat kinda answer is that"

"a good one if i do say so myself"

"right... do you know why there here?"

"nope"

"why thanks mr. informative, im sure glad i talked to you"

"its true"

"and why is true"

"your to weak"

"to weak huh"

"yup"

"your just loving those one word answers arent you"

"yup"

"well then since we're to weak, what should we do"

"prolly hide"

"right.... where"

"i know a great place, i just ahve to grab something"

"something?"

"just a momento of mine" with that the old man opened a portal and disapeared

"what the.... great, i thihe diserted us"

"and im back"

"oh joy, i was just thinking 'wat would i do without the old man around' but it ends up there are to many answers for the human mind to even begin to fathum, and besides, i was hoping to die without you"

"haha, very funny, but i wouldnt miss your death for the world"

"wow we have more and more in common every day"said tanto sarcastically

"well now to that hiding place, i got the thing i wanted"

"wat is it?"

"just a scroll i picked up, i have a feeling that this person is after it"

"well we got a smart one in the group, lets go hide with the thing this insanely powerful being wants, lets just hope it finds it before us" tanto said once again sarcastically, getting iritated with the old man

"well if you dont want to join me in my hiding spot than you can die out here" the old man said as he opened a portal

"fine, were coming" tanto said as he went through the portal "come on haku hurry up"

when they got through, tanto looked around

"i dont even want to know"

"wat, its just the trap door under the laundry room"

"wat part of i dont want to know dont you understand"

"...... all of it"

"figures"

"be quiet youll give away our hiding place"

"ugh, fine" tanto said as all went quiet, tanto didnt like the looks of the situation

(srry for how long it is)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 1:14 am

(lol. This is funny. My elder senses are tingling. lol I enjoyed reading this =p)
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 1:24 am

Xetronia walked throught the Infenal realm. She then found herself in the room where Tanto had been. She had felt his presence along with another, more fimilar presence. She smiled and said,

"That daffy old fool is still alive huh? I guess I'll have to change that." Her then smiled the area and said,

"This area recks of their smell. But the smell dissappears here. Like they vanish. So your trying to hide are you? That not going to work."

Xetornia sat down in place, with her cloak still covering her face and the rest of her body hiding her identity. She then closed her eyes and began to concentrate. She then starte to chant something. As she chanted her body started to fade away. It then completely faded. She then reappeared iin the hiding spot that Tanto and the elder were at. She then said and a voice that made her unreconizable as a women or a men,

"Did you really think you could hide from me? Give me the scroll old men and I might let you keep our life. Or you could aways join the conutless others of your brothen who I destroy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 6:38 pm

tanto was getting a bit confused

"thats it, im confused, for one wats up with this stupid scroll, two howd you find us, and three how do you know the old man?"

"i can answer 1 1/2 of those"

"... 1 1/2"

"ya i believe it was one and three, well for question one, its one of the scrolls that the people brought here, remember how you said they werent very good at things, well it just so happens this scroll helped them out.... alot, help 'em survive and all, you know the deal, and three im guessing we were followed"

"no ya think, it just decided to pop up randomly, you know say hello and all maybe grab a bite to eat catch up on old time"

"sarcasm wont aid the situation"

"it aids more than you ever could"

"ya well....... ya you have a point, but thats besides the other point. and as for you" he said pointing at the mysterious figure "i dont enjoy being falsly acused of elder status"

"falsly accused?!? you are an elder"

"not any more. TANTO I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU WORTHY OF ELDER STATUS!"

"oh thats bull, and besides you cant just shift the blame like tha...... ah wats this wierd feeling"

"its you elder sense"

"shut up your not helping"

"but its true"

"and you still need to shut up, so now what, you made me an elder, it wont change anything, it came here for you"

"thats besides the point, it came here for the scroll, which i might hand over, i dont know yet, i prolly will, but i want to know why you want it so bad"

"wow... holding the desired item hostage is actually somewhat intelligent.... is this like the first time youve done something benificial, im kinda proud of you, maybe we should give you a medal or something"

"shut up your destroying the moment"

and with that tanto shut up, partly to save the moment, partly cuz he couldnt think of a retort, the old man just stood there looking at the person, waiting for an answer

(thanks ridicule i appreciate the comment)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 6:52 pm

Tanto opened his eys he had just finished partly meditating slash partly day dreaming but he looked and saw no old man no tonto and a vanishing figure. he said "OOOOO dark figure must follow. " He then Stuck his hand on the vanishing part and opend his own door and teleported to the same place as the other thing but useen in the darkness he observed what was going on. So far he had figured out that they hid cause the figure came and the figure found them. and now he did too. he then stared at the figure think he knew it vaguly but he put the thought out of his mind. HE just remebered the pulled out the shards and put them on the ground and open the door and jumped down he was back in the radient grootto back in the cave. He looked on the rock that he used as a table to work on and saw his most prized poseetion. hi picked it up and put it on his back but under his coat on his back and the door still being on the ground he opened it and climbed back in the room he then waited paciently to see what would hapen and hoped no one noticed but if they did he didnt care. He wonderd how this thing came here for this was the infernal relm and only lords and elders scan be her eor the folowers as he now knew after killing them all. if those folowers were here who know who else could be here.

Haku Infernal Lord of the Heartless,of the Inferal Legion,of the Infernal Palace.lvl.30
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:11 pm

Xetornia took off her hood and for the first time, in a long time revealed her face to the outside world. Under the hood was a beautiful gentle looking women. A soft voice came out of her mouth as she said,

"Come on you can't tell me you don't remeber me." She gave an evil smile. She was the one responsible for the mase destructioon of most of the people that resided in this realm. She looked at them and said,

"The scroll please. I'm going to take, either by force or peacefully. It's really your choice. And you back there stop hiding and show yourself, i hate cowards more then anything." She then put out her hand and said,

"The scroll please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:18 pm

"wait wait wat, now im really confused, you two know each other more than just heard of each other, this is getting wierd"said tanto

"hmmmm, where have i seen you before.... have were we in a raquet ball league together together?"

"you still have yet to answer our question about wat the scroll is meant for"

"maybe a chess league or something, i dont remember anything about destroying anybody, but i definately remember chess"

"will you shut up, your, once again, not helping"

"was there cookies, cuz if there was then i definately remember you, maybe a fancy costume party or something"

"I SAID SHUT UP"

"well someones cranky"

"oh sorry if im the only one who not mind living a bit longer"

"I GOT IT, the knitting circle!!!"

"SHUT UP!!! but seriously wats up with the scroll?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:19 pm

"Trust me im no coward i just like to think things through before i do things, but dont think im not quick enough to do things." Haku said while he stepped out from the shadows. He looked at her with eyes that could peirce a soul. " So what is this scroll sorry i was medidreaming. And y do you look like you have the willies tato? any ways oldie give her the scroll uless you think she cant handle herself ive already seen wat she can do.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:22 pm

"IM MY OWN MASTER" shouted the old man, it was the last straw, he had finally lost all common sense that had once resided in that thick skull of his. although it was irrelevant and made no sense watsoever, no one seemed to notice let alone care

Last edited by on Tue 20 Nov 2007, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:22 pm

Xetornia lookedd at the two with annoyed eyes. She then said,

"The scroll holds more then you people know. It holds a profiecy. It can only be read by weilders of the Keyblade. That's why I want it. So give it to me or die here."

Xetornia's enegry started to flare through the area she was starting to get irratated, and when that happened she became a little uncontrolable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:27 pm

"AH the keyblade masters, we had this great party once and it was all ......." said the old man in a mindless garble of words

"ok i have one question, if only the keyblade masters can read this 'profecy' why do the people dwelling here have it, seeing as no one is suppost to be able to get here except elders and the lords of this realm"

"for one it can be read by people other than keyblade wielders, you just need a book of translations, besides that scroll burned with the original fire people, this one is a remake, same words, same story, same everything, just not the original, and if your gunna get all pissy about it, take it up with the people YOU killed"said the old man with a burst of intelligance and self confidence that hasnt been seen in him for ages "but here it is, your precious scroll, i dont need it anymore anyways"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:35 pm

"Good Job I see you are finnally thinking" Hakus eys lit up and ded down he had just looked through the old mans soul. He enjoyed doing this as the phrase goes I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DONT was one of his favorates except they did know but they didnt know he knew stuff like that the old mans mother was really a guy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:35 pm

(what the heck?!? lol)
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:36 pm

Xetornia took the scroll and said with a smile,

"Thanks you old fool. And like I said, the true writting can only be read by keyblade wielders. Allow me to demostrate."

The scroll began to float into the air, The One Winged Angel keybalde appeared intoh her hand as a stream of light flashed through the scroll, and went through a lock that was printed on the back of the paper. An unlocking noise was heard as, a smaller srcoll emegred from that one. She took it and showed it to the old man and said,

"This is the true message within the High Noon Scroll. You like the rest of your people were too ignorant to realize what you had in your possesion." Xetornia turned around and started to walk away. She through the larger scroll back at the old man as it was know useless she then put the true scroll ino her cloak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:43 pm

"good shes gone, finally. to bad my people are smarter than she thinks, if she thinks that all of us were push overs, then shes in for a bit of a surprise, we know more than most 'wise men' dream they know"

"and why might that be"

"ever wonder why theres such a big library and the fact that no one liked these people?"

"ya sorta"

"well its because they stole and wrote books on just about everything, wierd i know but for some reason it really pissed people off, no one knows why either"

"interesting, im guessing by your lack of wisdom they shunned you from there book club"

"...maybe"

"i knew it, you didnt fit in with your fellow elders"

"oh no i was fine with them, its those stupid pupils that made me angry, always playin pranks on the older elders, stupid kids"

"wow, this is getting more pointless by the second"

"ya..... well now that that hag is gone i wanna show you something important, oh and haku, i made something for you"

with that the old man walked off and tanto followed, motioning for haku to join them
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 7:48 pm

Xetornia made a portal appear in front of her. As she walked through she said to herself,

"When the destructions of all realms began this will be the first place to go. I will erase this place from existance."

She smiled as she disspaered through the portal. As she left she snapped her fingers and two Chaotic Rifts appeared, they were smalle then usual she told them to can an eye on the place and to stay hidden.

(these rift are on lvl 45, SO if you incounter them they will smash you. So rp like you don't know that thy're there)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 8:04 pm

the old man noticed that the girls presence was still there, but in a lesser form, he figured she was spying on them

"now shes just starting to piss me off" he turned to tanto "heres wat i was looking for, you should read this book, its the main defenses for this realm, it can only be controlled by an elder, which you became a little while ago, you just have to say the words and the flames will obey you, its basically advanced forms of abilities, but on a VERY large scale"

"kool, this will be fun"

"and for you haku" the old man turned to him "i made you this" he reached into a bag at his side and pulled out an overcoat "it will protect you from the flames, so you dont have to use that blizzard spell anymore, i made a few more just in case you guys make some friends" he threw the coats at tanto and then said to him "if your going to get anywhere in the worlds, you need to get stronger, so im gunna train you, teach you everything i know, its gunna be dificult, and you cant stop until you can beat me in a fight, i will make you stronger, even if it kills me." he walked towards the elevator, leaving tanto stunned at his seriousness

"oh and one more thing, just remember everything in here is fire proof, so dont be afraid of burning anything"

he then headed to the elevator and pressed the down button "are you comin, we got some training to do, oh and haku, ill try to help you train, i dont know to much about your powers but ill do watever i can"

Last edited by on Tue 20 Nov 2007, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:20 am

"Thank you" Haku had gained a recent respect for the elder. "i was getting tired of useing blizzard and i wasnt sure i would beable to keep that up if i was in a fight." Haku felt like he was being watched and He through out his shards and summoned Nerezza. " YES HAKU. I want you to keep a look out for me. so i was wondering if you wanted to do the thing we practiced. SURE" Nerezza shrank down and haku pushed him into his body and he became his armor but he kept his shirt on and coat and everything so Haku still looked normal. This way nerezza can keep a watch on Haku tanto and the elder with out being an extra person.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 5:23 pm

when they reached the basement the old man turned to tanto and said

"if your going to use that book we need to get your fire control ability up alot, so were going to start with practicing fire magic, you cant use that book until your physically, mentally, and magically strong enough to. Haku if you want to you can join in"

"alrite lets do this" tanto said heading over to the magic section of the training room

"wait, before you go using fira i want you to use man on fire on that dummy"

"fine, watever you say" said tanto a bit confused at the old mans request

at that tanto yelled "MAN ON FIRE" and snapped his fingers, the dummy burst into flames and, with a smile, tanto turned to the old man

"how was that" he said very proud of himself

" horrible, absolutely horrible. for one the flame isnt hot at all, two you screamed the name of your attack, wat if your trying to sneak up on someone and you have to scream all of your attacks, and three you aimed for the head, never aim for the head, always aim for the body mass, its a much easier target to hit, now try again, were not stopping until you get this'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 12:05 am

(Be back on saterday then be back on wednesdyay)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: