Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Infernal Relm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 7:37 pm

This is where the relm of fire exsists and the 4 Lords may abide. the base of the Infernal legion is hidden on the radient grotto relm of light and only the members know of it. Theese are the 4 Lords

Lord of the Inferno(Fire)-Tanto
Lord of the Heartless(Dark)-Haku
Lord of the Nobodies(Twilight)-Open
Lord of the Humans(Light)-Open

Theese are not the same Lords as the other lords in the rp they are only the Lords of the Legion representing each race.

Infernal Lord of the Heartless,of the Inferal Legion,of the Infernal Palace.lvl.30
Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 7:40 pm

tanto stepped though the portal and took a deep breath

"ah what a great smell, ive been waiting for this for a long time"

haku stepped out of the portal behind tanto and looked around, he noticed that everything was on fire except for a long pathway with a large builing at the end(the building is similar to the arancar building in hueco mundo but not nearly as big)

tanto turned to face haku and said "say hello to your new home, the relm of the inferno"
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 8:35 pm

"NICE We did it. We Made A Portal To the Infernal Relm"
Haku Looked around. He was glad that they acomplished one of their main goals.

Haku Infernal Lord of the Heartless,of the Inferal Legion,of the Infernal Palace.lvl.30
Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 5:37 pm

"im just glad to finally be here" said tanto with a hint of relief in his voice "i mean its not like its taken me long enough to finally figure out wat i needed to do, it sucks that stupid old man was so vague on how to do this"

tanto looked around, abit angry at himself for taking so long but more over pleased that the relm was to his liking.

" well now that we got here lets get to that palace at the end of this path. oh and haku, you might want to make some more of those stupid fire retarded hoods of yours if were gunna get any new recruits(and yes i meant retarded not retardent)"
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 9:09 pm

"NO you make them if you think they're retarded. I don even need it." his hands then went blue and then the rest of his body went blue. "a small variation of blizzard i created where i can withstand intense heats for elongated time limits." he then started to walk towards the palace.

Haku Infernal Lord of the Heartless,of the Inferal Legion,of the Infernal Palace.lvl.30
Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 10:25 pm

"watever" said tanto "its your cremation"

he started to walk twords the buiding but after a while realized that the road was longer than he thought.

"screw this, its taking to long" tanto said to haku "FIRE BIRD"

fuoco apeared in a less visibly spectacular way due to all the flames around them and tanto jumped on his back.

as they were taking off, tanto turned to haku and said with in a joking voice "ill meet you there, unless you can make some special variation of blizzard to make you move faster than a dead turtle" and with that he flew off towards the palace.
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 10:51 pm

"Dead turtle my but!" "He then said Limited Darkness" and he turned black and started running as fast as fuoco. He looked up"Dead turtle your the dead turtle." and then he ran faster till he reached the palace about 5 min befor tanto.

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 10:53 pm

tanto laughed, knowing that flying any faster was a pointless waste of energy, he was glad to see if friend back to his normal self, always trying to one better tanto.

"hey kill anything thats there" yelled tanto to haku "well fuoco we got some time, lets enjoy the wonderful scenery" and they continued at their pase
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 5:55 pm

Haku reached the door. He had to cast the blizzard again he was feeling prity hot. Hoter than he normally is. He then opened the door. he thenn saw firelings every wher. he pulled out his guns and started shooting. He got them all in the head. then people that were on fire came out. "Protect the Elder!" they said and Haku was getting pissed. Haku then put his hand in the bag around his waste and said,"Come forth from the darkness". He then threw the shards and they formed a door and a dragon came out that was as black as midnight. "Get them Nerezza." "Yes " he said in a deep voice that could tear your soul apart. They were torn to peaces then tanto and fouco landed by the enterance."hey get over here i need some help."

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 6:03 pm

tanto looked around and saw the dead piles of wat he thought to be once living on the ground

"i said kill anything that moves not massacre them" he said with a laugh.

still looking at the dead...things on the ground he asked haku "so did you get anything out of them? im guessing not seeing as everything is torn to shred"

he then continued to walk the room and when he passed nerezza he turned and said

"hey dragon hows it...... WAIT A SECOND, when'd you get a dragon?!? ahhhh.... why do you always keep these things from me till the last minute, haha. what would have happened if we were in battle and you pull a new attack out and im not ready for it and i die, it might make you happy but i wont be, then again i wont be anything ill be dead"

he turned away still flabbergasted at the fact that haku also had a dragon but before he went to go explore the rest of the palace he turned and said

"oh by the way, one last thing, that dragons a guy right?"
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 6:12 pm

"Yeah it is. yours is too right cause i dont want some dark fire dragon....baby ones. Well i got one thing out of them. There is an elder here. Dont know who he is but there is one." Haku then looked at Nerezza and said "Come on boy get in the door." The dragon then said,"Ok H." the dragon then steped into the door.

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 6:26 pm

"ah crap, i thought hed be here, i was hoping against it. well id better get goin to see this "elder", its about time i had a family reunion" tanto turned down the hallway and went through the door at the end.

when he opened the door there was an old man sitting a chair with a cain in front of him

"ive been waiting for you"he said "i was begining to wonder if youd ever get here"

"oh shut up old man, its not like you were any help 'when you get strong enough you'll know' wat bull, ive been trying to figure out wat id know when i was strong enough for 15 years now, it didnt occur to me that this is wat you meant until i saw the heartless king go through a portal just like you did when you left me in those woods, i could have died back there1" said tanto angrily

"i knew you would survive" retorted the old man

"I WAS FRICKEN 10 YEARS OLD, HOW WAS I SUPPOST TO KNOW WAT TO DO!!!"said tanto getting angrier by the second

"you turned out ok didnt you?" said the old man in an annoyingly calm voice

"THATS NOT THE POINT" retorted tanto

"i figuered 'if he can destroy an entire village on his own he should be able to find his way out of here pretty easily'" said the old man

"PRETTY EASILY, I WAS STUCK IN THOSE WOODS FOR 2 WEEKS!!! THE ONLY REASON I GOT OUT WAS CUZ I BURNED THE WHOLE FOREST DOWN" said tanto ever more angrily

"really? i kinda liked that place" said the old man with a smile

"oh ya did, did ya, well to bad. and besides that, for one its not hard enough being a 10 year old fending for yourself BUT YOU SET ME ON FIRE, 'the eternal flame will benefit you' he says ' it will make you stronger' he says 'with it you can take your revenge on your village for killing your parents' he says, WELL WAT ABOUT AFTER THAT, EVER THINK ABOUT THAT, kinda hard to get a job when your a walking fire hazard" said tanto

"goodness settle down, it couldnt be that bad, besides your here now arent you, this place is yours for the taking just like i promised. and by the way whose that friend of yours, i need to have a word with him, he killed all my followers" said the old man in a semi-sad voice

"oh, those were your followers, im guessing you set them on fire to, gosh why did i even come here in the first place, and wheres haku, HAKU GET IN HERE"said tanto hoping ot get away from the old man
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 6:38 pm

"Im Here Tanto. Is this guy bothering you? I can take them out....Is he the elder? Wow." Said haku he pulled out a revover just incase somthing was pulled and the other hand in the bag. "So what do you want to talk to me about tanto."

"He doesnt" said the old man "I Do"
"Well what do you want?"

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 6:46 pm

"you killed my followers right?"ask the old man

tanto was getting impaciant so he answered for haku
"yes he killed them all"

"did you kill nancy?"

"...he killed them all"

"darn i kinda liked nacy, wat about phil, we have a chess game scheduled for 2"

"....HE KILLED THEM ALL, and its already 4"

"so thats why he was angry at me, wat about ti.."

"WAT PART OF HE KILLED THEM ALL DONT YOU UNDERSTAND"

"well someones angry"

"AND SOMEONE HAS TURNED INTO A RETARDED PILE OF WRINKLES OVER THE PAST YEAR, ah i cant believe i actually thought you could help me back then"

tanto turned to haku, who was laughing at the moment

"wat are you laughing at..... wait did i just called him a retarded pile of wrinkles, ah crap lets kill this guy beore i go insane"

"wait wait, ill get out of your hair, theres no need to spill any blood, or at least flood the river that your friend here has decided to make" with that the old man opened a portal and walked through it "ill see you later, tanto"he said with a jeering tone in his voice

"if you come to visit i swear ill kill you in the most painful way i can think of" said tanto, still angry at the old man "lets explore this place, i gotta do something to get away from here before i go insane
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 6:52 pm

Before the portal colsed haku stuck the hand that had the gun in it and shot hopfully hiting him in the back or head who knew when we would see him. "Yeah sounds like fun", and he caught up to him not telling him what he did.

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 6:59 pm

"wat was that noise back there?" asked tanto " oh never mind we have more important things to do, i want to see wat the old man had in his library, lets just hope he has some spell books in there, id like to learn at least stop, if not more" said tanto as he began to climb the stairs

when they got to the library they noticed it was filled with alot of pointless books such as "how to use a slow cooker" and "10 ways to help your dragon loose weight" they kept finding books like that till they got to the very back corner of the library

tanto pulled off a book and brushed the dust off of it, it had been a while since he had seen runes like were on the book but after a bit of refreshing his memory he figured out the book said "beginer magic"

"this seems promising, you try and find other books while i look through this one" he said to haku
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 7:14 pm

Haku was still mesmorised at the different ways to have his dragon loose weight and how he could use a slow cooker. but he said ,"ohh yeah i have that book back at the cave its good you should read it."

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 7:36 pm

"ok cool, while you get that ill finish reading this, its pretty interesting, it tells the history of this place, aparently there were more like me before, they just kept themselves hidden, well as well any one whose skull is on fire can. they were aparently hunted down at some point so they formed together to make this place, thats why there were those people here before. but i mean come on, how weak could these people be, there able to control fire and they ran away, im almost imbarressed to say im one of them, but anyways it says has here a diagram of this place, we can see all the rooms in this place now"
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 7:45 pm

"Good. Where is the kitchen ill cook us up some food. Im guessing they dont have ice cream, but wat can you say." haku then looked at the map and was gone. He then came back in a shadow of darkness with some samwiches in it."Turky,or ham." he said. Then he started to laugh for no aparent reson.

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 7:47 pm

"is that blizzard spell working cuz i think the heat is messing with ur head" tanto said with a laugh "ill have ham, thanks.it says here that theres a training room in the basement, i think we should head down there in a little while, can you believe theres not a single fireplace in this whole palace" tanto said jokingly
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyMon 12 Nov 2007, 10:51 pm

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Blizard. Whoa srry yeah i think you were right that heat was going to my head. that must suck cause like yeah lets say this 'Hey kids come curl up by the wall with me' yeah that doesnt work. No fire place thats funny. " yeah lets go to the training room but first lets pic rooms to sleep or w/e in." Haku stated all of this in one breath and then took a nother and took abite of his roast beef samwich.

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 12:47 am

"...ummmm i dont know where to start," said tanto " first, amp up that blizzard spell, second, theres bedrooms on the third floor, third, please refrain from talking to me about you and children cuddling in corners, i really dont want to hear it, fourth, howd you get roast beef, i thought you only made ham and turkey, and fifth, ya lets headdown to the training room, i was getting kinda bored" and with that tanto finished his sandwich and headed to the traing room.(i do not suggest making posts off ur wii if you have one, it takes forever and now my hand hurts)
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 10:17 am

(LOL)
"I already did jeez, Ill be to the training room after i pic my room, They're not my children it was an example of not having a fire place idiot, I saved the best for numero uno duh, yeah ill be down in a sec." Haku started to laugh cause tanto didnt get roast beef. He then started to walk up the stairs to the third floor and said,"it is kindof funny that there isnt a fireplace here". Then put it out of his mind because it wasnt important. Haku opened the first room and the room was on fire but was made of black flames. Hakus face lit up and he shouted,"ITS GOD This is so my room." and Haku jumped on the bed and then he saw 2 closets and he opend one. It had room to put clothes in it. He then opend the second and there was a hole. Haku jumped down the hole and after a few seconds he was in the basement in the training room. Haku then said,"No freakin way! THis is sweet."

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 6:41 pm

tanto heard haku drop behind him

"i see youve found one of those wierd hole things, i wasnt really sure wat they were for, the diagram wasnt to descriptive. im guessing there was one in the room you chose?"

tanto looked around and saw a room filled with wooden practice swords, training dummies, a large circular area in the center of the room(he guessed for sparring), a weight lifting facility, a corner with an odd looking test dummy and a re-enforced wall(he guessed this was where the magic was practice due to all the char marks on the wall), an agility corse, a corner that had about 20 different ball launching machines place in different spots(prolly for practicing dodging), and ,to his surprise, a rack of practice guns(kinda like airsoft guns but not airsoft, if you know wat i mean).

"for a bunch of cowards these people sure liked to practice. this is to wierd, i mean these people came here to seek refuge from the outside world becuz they couldnt defend themselves, absolutely no one can get here, so they were safe from everything taht would harm them, yet they have a library with all sorts of spell books and a training facility good enough to train an army, wat were these people preparing for. im starting to wonder if theres more to this palace than i originally thought, after this training im gunna check out the diagram again, then ill go explore this place. you can do watever just as long as you keep your sanity." tanto laughed after the last statement "do you wanna spar first or should we check out the other stuff?"
Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 10:22 am

"we should check other stuff out first cause then we know as much as we can and we can at least be a bit prepared if the old man like left us a fire demon on the loose or somthing out there. cause who knows how big this relm is." Haku could feel somthing was up but he didnt know what. "So where should we look first? Mabe just check all the other rooms mabe there might be somthing in the oldmans room."

Infernal Relm 82590
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infernal Relm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal Relm   Infernal Relm Empty

Back to top Go down

Infernal Relm
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: