Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Twilight Realm

Go down 
+2
Demon_Shinobi
flame15
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Realm - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 12:15 am

{srry bout the wait i was busy so i couldn't really get on the computer}

Quote :
Ban Looked down at the shadow as h was held by it. As the blade came flying at him , he said,

"Cyclone!!!!" A powerful wind blew up intot eh air sending the blade along with it ban then redirected the wind at Ryo, as the wind went flying he held out his other hand and said,

"Blizzaga!!!!" A wild blast of powerful ice was lauched inside the wind, the icy strom wet flying towards Ryo Ban then said to himself,

"Looks like I won't ne using magic for awhile I need to let my magic energy recover. Hump and I only touched the surface. I guess i can show hima little more later." Ban then swaped down at the shadow to get loose. He then said,

"Are you ready to give up?!" The icy strom continued to make it's way towards Ryo.

Ryo smirked again. He wanted to see more of Bans power. He was excited to continue the fight with Ban.

“Kid you are pretty impressive. I take back anything bad I said about you.” He said as the wind was preparing to hit him. “But this little trick won’t work. I control shadows which means I control the outcome of this match.” He said as he began to sink into his own shadow. When he sinked the icy wind blew right past his shadow. His shadow then began to move at and extremely fast rate towards Ban. As it got closer a hand appeared from it and in the hand was one of Ryo’s shadow blades. The hand then threw the shadow blade and went back into the shadow. The shadow then began to move faster at Ban and tried to connect with Ban’s shadow.

Quote :
Rizu let out a 'humph' at Leon's comments. He gave off a smug look as he gave a response.

"Look, I'm not too excited about this fight either, but it was an order, so get ready." He said as he held his hands out towards Leon.

The red lazer blades shot out at Leon at a really fast rate. The twist was that the they were going to stop before they hit him, as a trick.

Leon watched as the lazers flew at him. He was prepared to dodge the lazer blades. He readied his feet for the dodge.

“All you got are lazer blades, your gonna have to do better then that. But who cares It won’t last long anyways.” He said as he waited for the lazer blades to come in distance. As they got near him he jumped to the right and noticed that they stopped. He was confused as he stared at the lazers blades as they stopped. He then looked towards Rizu confused about why they stopped.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue110/110Twilight Realm - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue110/110Twilight Realm - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 12:32 am

[copied it from KH2. lol =p I even copied the weapons from the game. lol]

As they stopped, they turned and went at an even faster rate at Leon who was at an even closer range. Rizu grew two more blades from his hands which he awaited to use in correspondence of what Leon does next.

"Watch out. I don't want to acidently kill you." He said as he ran towards Leon, seeing if he would dodge the lazer blades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/110Twilight Realm - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100Twilight Realm - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/110Twilight Realm - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 12:38 am

Ban Blocked the incoming Blade with his keyblade. He then back flipped away. His hand glowed a bright silver color as he reached down and grabed the shadow saying,

"Take Over!!!! You're Mine!!!" He pulled the Shadow off the ground and pulled it towards him, with Ryo attached. As he pulled him in using the very shadow he used to attack Ban. Ban Charged up a blast in his his hand and said,

"Twilight Radiance!!!" A highly concentrated blast flew to Ryo, the blast would be massive, and more power would be added by, Ryo being pulled in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 12:57 am

Leon noticed the lazer blades come at an even faster rate. He then dropped to his knees as the blades came at him. They flew right over his head. He then got up as fast as possible and charged head on at Rizu.

"You think something as dumb as that is gonna get me." He said as he charged when he got close to Rizu he began to send a series of slashes. Since his blades were surrounded by the infernal fire even if they never touched him they should have been able to burn him.

---------------

As Ryo was pulled in he had a smile on his face.

"Your strong but I'm stronger." He said as he tried to pull Ban into his shadow in order to disrupt his attack.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100Twilight Realm - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 1:03 am

Ban Felt him trying to pull him in and said,

"I don't think so. This shadow became mine as soon as I touched it, and it's going to continue to be mine until I let it go!" He pulled even harder. Making Ryo come flyong faster into his incoming, blast.
He then let go of the shadow and said,

"I no longer blindly stumble down the path. I clearly walk down mt Road of Twilight!!!"

Another Keyblade appeared in his hand and he said,

"Now let's see how long you last."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 1:49 am

Ryo came flying out and into the blast. He was sent flying. He was hurt. He managed to get to his feet. He looked at Ban with an angry expression.

"You little fuck. I'll kill you where you stand." He said as placed both his hands onto the ground. "Time to show you the beast inside. The last thing you will ever see." He said as the anger was taking over his mind. He didn't care about anything else at this point he just wanted to kill Ban.

He then lifted his hands and the shadows around them began to form into a huge creature. "Meet your doom. I haven't named him yet but for now I'll call him X." He said with an evil grin. The huge nobody stood there swinging its scythe tail back and forth. "Now go X kill him."

Spoiler:
The huge nobody charged at Ban swinging his right scythe down on him.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 2:22 am

Ban looked at the gaint Creature and tried to block the incoming attack. He was sent flying by the force of the beast. He turned recover himself and said,

"I didn't think I would have to use this. But, I can say I didn't want to. HAHA! Come to me!!!!"

One of the Nobodies outside the shield turned into a ball of enegry and went inside Ban. A blinding flash of light came over him and he stood there, in an ichigo banki, outfit, than was black and white. In this frm his stregth: Magical, and Phyiscal was doubled (meaning his magical and phyical strength is on 90 without inclding the boost from the keyblades. with the two key blades is at 100). He stood there with a smile and said,

"Give me your best shot!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 10:01 pm

Ryo looked towards Ban and wondered how did he get so strong in a week.

"Now my creature destroy him." He ordered as the giant nobody charged straight for Ban. When it got closer it swung its scythes at him wildly.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 10:11 pm

"I wasn't attempted to 'get' you as you may say and think, but testing your abilities for the moment." He said as he continued running towards him.

Rizu waved his hand as he ran towards Leon. 5 lazer blades appeared and shot themself at Leon who was running towards him. Stil with his original lazer blades in hands, he jumped in the air and attempted to slash down upon Leon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 10:27 pm

As the lazer flew at Leon he began to cross them together. As he crossed them he jumped in the air and started spinning into a wheel of fire.

"Lets see you dodge this." He said as he knocked the lazer blades away with the force of the wheel. As Rizu jumped and sent the slash downwards on him he rolled up and collided his flame with the blades.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 10:55 pm

As Rizu's blades collided with the flame wheel, Rizu already knew he wouldn't be able to hold the wheel for much longer, already feeling the burn of the flames. As his lazer blades cracked a little, Rizu quickly jumped back, trying to avoid most of the impact. He gave off a smirk, before he began to speak.

"So, you like to play with fire, huh? Well fire is what I'm known for around here..." He said, as he extended his arms outward and many bolts of fire went Leon's way, coming from many angles.

Last edited by on Thu 22 Nov 2007, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 11:10 pm

While still in the wheel Leon pushed against him harder. The bolts of fire power up the wheel even more and the fires spread out bigger.

"Just give up already." He said from inside the wheel. He began to push against Rizu harder.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2007, 2:24 am

As Leon pushed even harder against Rizu's blades, Rizu felt the heat even worse against him. The blades cracked more, but Rizu continually rejuvineted his blades as much as possible.

Damn it. I can't keep this up. He thought, even sliding backward as he crunched his teeth together. Only a week ago this kid wasn't half as strong as this. What happenned? This doesn't mean anything. I just have to end this quick!

About ten nobodies appeared around them, which were the weak dusk form. They danced around crazily, only circling the two. Rizu's blades broke into many pieces and the wheel of fire demolished Rizu, or what seemed to be him. After this, there were only nine nobodies dancing around, and one by one, each of them transformed into a copy of Rizu, every one of them having two lazer blades in hand. The real rizu slowly arose from a dark hole of shadows in the ground, and each Rizu had an evil smirk on his face. Now, winning by number, they awaited for Leon's next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2007, 2:41 am

After crashing into what seemed to be Rizu, Leon landed. He then noticed the nobodies surrounding him. He looked around and seen Rizu coming from a dark hole. He then seen as the nobodies all transformed into Rizu look alikes. He couldn't tell which one was the real one.

"Now your hiding huh. Well these guys arent all that strong. So i should be able to take them out and find out which one is really you. Nice trick though. But I'll take all you out with one move." He said as he stabbed his two blades into the ground. He then held them in the ground like he would out of the ground. All of a sudden a lot of fire explodes around his arms and the blades.

"Inferno Scar!!!" He yelled as huge blast of fire emerged under each Rizu.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2007, 2:54 pm

tylor91 wrote:
Ryo looked towards Ban and wondered how did he get so strong in a week.

"Now my creature destroy him." He ordered as the giant nobody charged straight for Ban. When it got closer it swung its scythes at him wildly.

Ban dodged the sycthe with relative ease. He still had not summoned his keyblade. He then put up one finger as he block one of the incoming sycthe. He looked up at the beast and said,

"Really? is that all you have? Let me end this here. Pwoer Geyser!!!!"

As he grabed hold of the blade he sent a poweful wave of enegry. He was hoping the blast through the creature and blast Ryo as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2007, 4:10 pm

Ryo saw that his beast stood no chance.

"What is this kid. Theirs no way is should be able to take out X so easily. He truly is the ruler of TwiLight. If i continue to fight I'm just gonna lose. But I won't give up." He thought as he noticed Ban blast through X. He seen the blast coming straight for him. He then sunk into his shadow to escape the blast.

He appeared a few feet away from where he was before. "YOu think your so great don't you kid. Well I'm not finished." He yelled as he began to throw multiple shadow blades at Ban continously.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2007, 4:16 pm

Ban sighed and said,

"Stubborn!!!! Don't throw your life away. I want to help you, I want to guide you to the freedom you desire!!! Reflectaga!!!!" A shiled appeared in front of him blocking the attacks, and sent them flying back at Ryo. Ban then pointed a finger in Ryo's direction and said,

"Power Geyser!!!!!" A barrage of tiny blast went flying at him. These blase were small but powerful, but they would not seriously injure Ryo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 12:35 am

Gamenti continued his training stressing his abilities to there fullest.

" Only a bit more." He said Fighting a Grande heartless. This would usually be no problem for Gamenti but the fact was his training had taken too much of his energy to finish it off quickly. He leaped into the air and fired several shots from his bow and instantly switched to his light sword( which now looked like a giant blade as big as him) and did a downword finisher destroying the huge heartless. He landed on the ground and pressed a button.

Panting," 200 heartless in 1m 34s, not bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 7:59 am

Ryo looked as his blades were flying back. He didn't care what Ban had to say he just didn't want to be made a full of by a kid.

"I want lose to some annoying kid like you." He said as he created a barrier and him with his shadow thunder. It blocked all the attack that came his way. As soon as the attacks stopped the barrier went down.

Ryo stood there and tried to think of a plan. "I used everything I got on this kid. And nothings working. This can't be happening. I should've taught him a lesson about who the ruler of twilight is when I had the chance. Now its to late. He's stronger then me. I stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either give up my title of ruler to this kid, or lose my dignanty by getting beat by him." He thought as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 1:36 pm

Ban sighed and said with a sigh,

"How about this Ryo. You cann still be th eleader of Orginazation X-ist. The only stimpulation is that you have you run everything your doing by me. I don't want to kill you, I need your power."

Ban started to walk towards Ryo saying,

"I want to complish the same thing you guys do. I want to bring you out of the Twilight, and make you whole again. I feel as the Keyblade wielder of Twilight, That is my duty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 9:22 pm

Ryo looked towards Ban. He still want to work under some kid. But thought that it was his only choice now.

He sighed and said. "YOu got yourself a deal kid. Just don't start thinking your better then me. I spared you this time." He said as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 9:56 pm

Ban sighed as he turned back into his normal form. He sighed and said,

"Yeah sure 'you' let me off easy. Whatever.... When he stops being so stubborn, then I can help him realize his true power. But I guees that'll take a while."

Raion appeared through a portal in front of Ban and said in a voice loud enough for everyone in the area to hear,

"Ban, They came just like you said. And They came for the srcoll of Dawn just like you siad. Evrything went exactly as you planned. So everything is set and we all can head there as soon as you feel everyone is ready."

Raion stood and bowed to Ban.

Ban looked over at Leon and said,

"Alright Leon play time is over. It's tiem to get down to business for real now." Ban shouted out to Ryo as he was walking off,

"Hey Ryo, I fyou don't mind, could you gather up everybody and meet me in the library. There's somthing we need to discuss."

Ban then make a portal on the ground and jumped in. He motioned to Leon to let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 10:01 pm

Leon stopped his attack on Rizu and turned towards Ban. He nodded as Ban told him to come.

"Well it was fun while it lasted Rizu. But I got to go. Oh and so do you." He said as he jumped into the portal.

------------------

Ryo continued to walk as he heard Ban talking.

"Why don't you tell your little servants to do it." He said as he turned around and noticed that Ban left. "I can already tell he's gonna get on my nerves." He said as he summoned some nobodies to tell the rest of the organization to meet in the library. He then made a portal and walked through it also motioning for Raion and Rizu to come through.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 10:28 pm

Raion followed Ryo through the portal as he went through the portal he said with a smile on his face trying to hold in his laughter,

"So Ryo, How bad did ban beat you? I hope it didn't damage your pride too much."

He then startedto snicker.

Ban appeare in thelibrary and immidaitely grabbed a book. He then sat down in a chair ad started to think,

"Umm i everything went according to plan then, We should be able to infilltrate, thier layer, maybe then we can figure out whats going on. If things are as I except then whne we head there, there should be little to no resist. Let me see if I missed anything."

Ban sat there in deep thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 10:50 pm

Ryo grunted after hearing Raions comment.

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even have lasted a minute against his weak little friend so don't talk." He said as he appeared in the library.

--------------

Leon watched as Ban began to read books he just sat there and began to think to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Realm
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next