Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Twilight Realm

Go down 
+2
Demon_Shinobi
flame15
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Realm - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 1:12 am

One of the cards from behind Becca protected her from the blasts of lightning while the other went to attack furiously. 3 other cards appeared which started to attack as well. Every second that passed another card joined to attack Raion.

"Give up now. I see your fatigue. You lost." She said, not wanting to hurt an ally with a pointless battle.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/110Twilight Realm - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Twilight Realm - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/110Twilight Realm - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 1:20 am

Raion began was backing away as he continued to black the attacks coming at him. He then said, with a determained look,

"Not yet!" He then back flipped away and then stabed his blade into the ground. Afterwards, a large surge of lightening came out of the ground underneath Becca, it surrounded her it exploded. The lightening wasn't strong enough to hut becca he made weak so that it would only send a slight tingle down her spine if it hit. he then droped to is knees and said,

"Alright, you win i guess." He then fell over on his face but he was still consous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 2:11 am

A card emmerged from the ground and picked up Becca, allowing her to not be hit by the blow. The cards she carried sort of have their own mind, and can protect Becca even without her commanding so.

"See. You're still weak. Come on. Give me a run for my money. You thinkk you can go on?" She said, giggling a little, now actually wanting ot continue.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Twilight Realm - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Twilight Realm - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 2:14 am

The Raion laying there on the ground turned into lightening adn dissapeared the real Raion came from out of a portal and sent an electrafied kick to her head. He then said, still a little disortenitated,

"When have you ever known me to give up so easily?!' He wore a large smile on is face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 2:33 am

While the card was still raising, Becca was hit with the kick, making it hit her back rather than her head. She was sent flying across, but landed on her feet. She was breathing heavily whilea surge was seen going through her body which was from the kick.

"You're full of cheap shots today. Then again, that's what you're known for," She said, trying to giggle but came out coughing.

If i feel THIS way, he shouldn't be feeling too well after being hit by 3 of my cards full on. She thought.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:10 am

Raion looked at her and dropped to a knee and said,

"Call it what you want a hits a hit."

He then started to laugh and ended up coughing as well. He then said,

"Hey How about we call this a daw till we finish it later." He said as he wobbly stood up and started to walk over to Becca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 3:34 am

Becca let out a giggle as all of her cards disappeared. There was still one small card behind her which couldn't be seen just in case. She started to walk over to Raion as well.

"Yeah sure. You did pretty good this time. A little longer and you would have got me." She said, letting out another giggle.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 3:15 pm

Raion rolled he's eyes and said,

"Whatever." He then started to walk and said,

"I know you heard that the Boss and Ban are going to fight a week from now.SO what do you think we shoould do? Should we let the fight carry on. Or should we interfer if the boss starts losing. FOr some reason I'm getting a strange feeling from Ban. It doesn't seem like an enemy to me. Even though he is a Keyblade Master."

Raion started to strach his head trying to figure things out.

Ban appeared into the library, through the portal. He then waited for Leon to come through. After he came through he said,

"Hey Leon are you ready to learn flare now?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 3:34 pm

Leon appeared through the portal. He appeared infront of Ban. He then heard what he said. He was happy he's been waiting to learn the spell.

"Yea I can't wait. That would be perfect with my phoenix fire."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 4:07 pm

Ban smiled and said,

"Well first off. THis isn't a fire spell. This is far more advanced. This spell in scopes, time space magic, using Comsic enegries. At least that what I got form the book. The book intelled: You take in teh cosmic enegries around you. Take them in and then focus on an area." Ban hand out his hand. He then said,

"Now release and compress the enegry on that area." THe area Ban was concentrating on was coming distroted. He then said,

"Now Let the dimesion swell with cosmic powers. Let expand and then compress it even more. Now... Open it...... Flare!"

The area his was concetrating on, exploded in a flash of blinding orange light. Ban then said,

"And that's why you preform Flare. Your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 4:22 pm

Leon watched in amazement. He was excited to learn flare. He followed Bans instructions.

"Right I'll try." He said. He then stook his hand out like Ban did. He focused on a little section of the floor. He then started to focus. "So focus the cosmic energies on one spot." He then started to focus the cosmic energy on that area and it started to become distorted. "Yea its working." He said happily. He then started to concentrate more. "Flare." He yelled. The area he was concentrating on exploded in a flash of orange light.

He started to get real hapy. "I did it."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 5:17 pm

Ban smiled and said,

"Good, now lets see if we can find something else in here. We need to get as strong as posible. I meant what I said. In a week, we're taking over this Realm. I need to get access to Ryo's computer.Then I really can get some answers. So for the next two days we're studying up on our magics. Then the rest of the week we're traing intesly. Get ready Leon. I'll need you to hold back the other nobodies while I beat Ryo. So you need to b at the top of your game."

Ban Then walked through the library and picked up another book. He then started to read it. Aftere awhile he said,

"This spell is useless. Moving on." The tehn continued to search through the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 8:00 pm

Leon was listening to Ban very clearly. He didn't think that Ban was serious about taking over the twilight realm. He was happy when Ban said that they would train a lot. But got kinda scared when Ban said that he had to hold off the nobodies. He didn't think he could hold them off if he was barely a match for Raion or Becca. He decided to just go along with it.

"Well. I guess I should help look then." He said as he started to look around for interesting magic books.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 10:50 pm

Ban looked back at Leon and sensed that he was worried. He smiled and said,

"Hey Leon! Just so you know, you don't have to fight them. AlL I need you to do is find a spell, that will hold them off for awhile. Plus, you won't be fighting alone." Ban raised his hand and fifteen nobodies appeared in front of him. He smild and said,

"You'll have some help. Your guys spread out and see if you can find me something interesting, I don;t care if it's spells, info, whatever, Jusyt bring me something."

The fifteen Nobodies then scattered out into the vast Library. Ban then said to Leon,

"I picked up a couple of new tricks that should make your job easier."

Ban then picked up a book and began to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:04 pm

Leon continued to look for books as Ban was talking. He noticed Ban summon 15 nobodies.

"When did you learn that." He asked in amazement. He was surprised that Ban was able to do that. He thought only members of the organization were able to summon nobodies.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:09 pm

Ban smiled and said,

"I honestly don't know. But know that I can, futher lets me know that, I'm suppose torule this place. THe voice did said, that I would lead the realm of Twilight, to peace, it also said that the Nobodies are my family, my tools."

Ban then continued to flipp through the book that was in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:14 pm

Leon found a book and started reading it abit. He didn't think it was useful so he put it back.

"If nobodies are your tools then why aren't those guys doing what you tell them too. And what voice are you talking about." He said. He was very curious about Ban but more specifically about Keyblade masters.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:20 pm

Ban said and said,

"It's a voice that's been speaking to me every since I got the Keyblade. It's been guiding me and teaching me. It's the reason why my power is progessing so rapidly. I figure that the other Masters can hear this voice as well." Ban Put the book away and held out his hand. A nobody quickly swooped by and dropped a book in his hand and ran off. Ban went to a chair and sat down.He then said,

"And as from the organization. Their were once poeple who had extremly strong hearts. They will not be easily presaded. The only why to gainn their respect is to beat their strongest fighter. Afterwards I can gain there trust. That part should't be hard because all I really want to do is help them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:25 pm

Leon continued to read books. He stopped to listen to what Ban had to say.

"So you've been getting so much stronger from a voice. That's kinda weird an a little creepy." He said as he grabbed another book. "So you want to beat Ryo to get their respect? I guess I can see how that works. I mean if you beat the strongest then what can they do." He then grabbed another book and started to read.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:49 pm

Ban smiled and said,

"Yeah that's the idea, but it's alitle easier said then done.... Ahhh this looks interesting.... Quake....lets see. yes this is interesting. Magic dealing with controling the earth. This as three stages. Let read into this."

Ban then emerged his head into the book as he started to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:51 pm

Leon put back the books he was looking at. He then walked over to Ban and tried to look at the book too.

"I never heard of this before. Sounds like it can come in useful. HEy do you know whether they know that your plotting to take over the Twilight reakm."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 12:20 am

Ban smiled and said,

"Yeah they know. I told them, that I was going to. But if things go as planned then them knowing will play right into my hands."

Ban Continued to read the book. he scanned over it quickly, not missing a word. He understood everything quickly and with little trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 12:33 am

"Getting a little ahead of yourself, don't you think? Already saying you're going to take over this world...hmph. It'll take you a looonnng time before that." A voice said from a small distance away. Once looked at, anyone could see that it was Sloth. He was slouching against a book shelf, looking at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 12:43 am

Gamenti appeared back in the Twilight realm. After a crucial beating. He had lost, but most of all, he had fun. He slowly stumbled tword a resting area. loosing dangerous amounts of blood, he was hoping some one would come to his recuse.

Gamenti looked at his gauntlet.

"Well, guess this is where I die. " He said to his gauntlet.

Suddenly his gauntlet lit up and In a blinding flash his wounds were gone.

"What the?" He looked at his gauntlet." You never cease to amaze me." He said as he laughed hysterically.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 12:50 am

Ban looked over at Sloth, and said,

"I thought that you'd come, but I hasn't sure." Ban then closed his book and then said,

"But I disagree. You higly underestimate me. There's more to me then you think." Ban then put the book down abd said,

"I get the feeling you didn't come here to anwser my questions. So what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Realm   Twilight Realm - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Realm
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next