Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

One Piece RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/110One Piece RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Piece RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/110One Piece RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

One Piece RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 4 EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 8:37 pm

Tenka after a week a gruelig training mastered the new moves he aquired. He then decided to head off again in search of pirates. He took off in his little surf ship, he had it desinged so that it would run off of his Fruit power(It's a little boat like Ace's). He took off into the sea at a high speed. After a couple of hours he arrived ay an island. He strode around there looking.He then said,

"I wonder if I can find a strong pirate here?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue66/110One Piece RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue92/110One Piece RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue66/110One Piece RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

One Piece RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 6:09 pm

Irene smiled while she ran down the path that led to the village. She was happy because to day was saturday!

irene slid and gasped, she stood there staring at a guy who was standing and looking around.

"What's he doing?" she asked her self while her hand went to her knife. She didn't know who the person was and she had never seen the person on the island before.

Sighing she took off running again. 'I don't have time for this.' she thought while jumping over a broken down tree. 'I have to go and do my duties!' she smiled while jumping over another tree. She then tripped, laughing she got back up and took off running again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

One Piece RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4