Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

One Piece RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110One Piece RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Piece RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110One Piece RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

One Piece RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 3:28 am

((alright nites, and no I don't. Hear swords talk is pretty weird.))

Tenka smiled and said,

"I've told you already my swords may not shine as bright as yours, but they are far from being weak. While your swords cry in pain, my laugh in triumuph." As the sword were about to clash Tenka said,

"These swords have fought and ripped through stronger swords then yours. AS a fellow swordmen and I use that term lightly. You should know there's more to a sword then meets the eye." AS the were about to clash, the blades of his sword started to shine bright white, as the swords connected he smiles and says

"These are the Legendary Crestant Eclipse Blades, you should watch what weapons you insult!" THere was a great explosiong as the blades connected. THe collision sent debrei and pieces of the bar flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110One Piece RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110One Piece RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:48 am

(lol. Yea but I mean like in a mental sense. You know? They're in 'tune' with their swords. lol)

Smoke appeared from the collision, and when it cleared, J.C. was holding his ground against Tenka. Sparks from the srowds were flying everywhere. Some landed on some debree, almost making a fire.

As they stayed connected, J.C. tried to push Tenka's swords back with his own, still making sparks fly everywhere. "Harder than I expected." He mumbled out, with a smile of enjoyment of the battle.

(I'm going to edit and make some attacks of my own. lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Piece RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:57 am

Tenka smiled, not giving an inch and said,

"I see, your swords are strong, as I supected . It's seems I messed translated earlier. Your swords don't scream in pain. They scream and trebbile with excitement. It must have been awhile since your blades have clashed with something stronger then them. It also must have been awhile since you foguht without the use of your devil fruit, That's why they're so excited." Tenka then pushed off and said,

"I'm happy a could give them some enjoyment before they were destroyed. You can not beat me holding back your power. There will be no shame in you using them." Tenka re-enters his fighing stance and says,

"It seems that I have miss judge the man. He still can not see what is beyond his sight, but he is indeed a good swordmen. I may have to get serious."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:01 am

J.C. jumped back a small distance as he started to breathe a little heavier than usual.

This battle is unusually harder than normal. I don't know how much longer I can keep up. Is he actually better than me? He thought, as he smiled a smile of excitement once more. Never would I admit that

He stood up straight, as he responded to Tenka. "Don't take me so lightly. I'm just getting started!"

He charged at Tenka, with his right blade almost touching the ground. He brought it up to slash upwards at Tenka as he used his left blade to slash to the right at him.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:19 am

With just a simple smile on his face, Tenka dissappeared from sight and reappeared behide JC. As he reappeared behide him, a streak of dust was in the ground in the shape of a crestant moon, He had done the Crestant Dash. Tenka sliced down at JC's BAck saying,

"Double crestant moon!, It's over!" Tenka smiled and tought,

'If he survives this, I guess I should apoligize for earlier. He was a much more worthy opponate then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 9:06 pm

[Ahk! Making attacks while in the midst of battle. >_< lol]

Surprised as how Tenka got behind him, he smirked as he at the site of him still not being able to see him. He merely jumped as he spun in the air, and then blocked the incoming blow from the two swords. He was pushed back from the impact, being how he was in mid-air. He plunged one of his swords into the ground to stop him from going any further back.

He's actually better than I thought. Faster too. Maybe he's actually as fast as me. He thought, as he looked at his raggy coat, that had a small cut in it on the side. He's MUCH better than I thought.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:04 pm

( I'm waiting for you to make up your attacks lol)

Tenka stood up and looked at JC and said,

"Come on just seeing you run around is boring. I guess I let you attack this time. I really do wish you would use your fruit powerful. I'm just getting warmed up, and your already on your hid legs. Come on let's see what that fruit of yours can do. "

Tenka stood there and his ready position waiting for JC's attack.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:12 pm

( lol. Yea I jus did. )

J.C. gave off a small smirk.

"If that's what you wish, the I shall grant you that opportunity." He said. He was surprised at Tenka's power and pleased by them at the same time. He started to run towards Tenka, and soon, was only seen in flashes.

I still won't use my fruit's power just yet.

Swift Movement of the Sun

J.C disappeared once more, and reappeared under Tenka, and attempted to kick him up in the air.
(I know it sounds like Rock Lee. Buh it's different. lol)
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:24 pm

Tenka smiled as he saw the attack And did a crestent moon step. He appeared behide JC, and shookd own before his attack could hit he did another crestent moon step back to the front of JC. A continued the strike, as he strucj down he said,

"Ah so this is a battle of simiral but completly opposites sides . The moon vs the Sun, I wonder who will win?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:29 pm

"We shall see now won't we?" He said as he blocked the incoming swords with his own.

As the swords clashed, he attempted to kick upward once more at Tenka, this time, using his 'Swift Movement of the Sun' to make his attack faster hitting.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:38 pm

Tenka quickly dodged the kick. He cartwheeled over to the right. He then stood there and then said,

"Crestent moon dance!"

He begam his series of powerful strikes all being lite up with a crestant moon shape slash, after each swing. He swung with such force that the surrounding area began to shake.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:52 pm

J.C. quickly got up and did his own series of powerful strikes.

Dance of a Thousand Suns!

In the speed of light, he sent his own barrage of blows, making streaks of light as if cutting through the air itself with each strike at Tenka.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:06 pm

Their blows meet with eachother and clanged and cut the air. The very surroundinging started to give in to their power. Tenka smiled and said,

"Hah, I see. Our styles truly are brothern. This is great But these a reason why the Eclipse strike is the strongest style there is. If I'm not mistaken your have mastered your style hae you not?"

Tenka asked as their attacks continued the destroy the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:10 pm

J.C. continued to keep up with Tenka's attacks.

"To be completely honest, no I haven't. There are still many attacks and tributes to this style I still have not quite figured out yet."

The attacks were still clashing, destroying anything, such as even a tiny bug that came too close.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:21 pm

Tenka then said,

"Awe I see. To be honest when I left my village my sensie told me that I was a little abve a novice,a dn stil had a lot more growth to undertake." tenka began to stop swinging his sword and backed away,

"He then said,

"How does this sound? Once we both have mastered our fighting styles. We wll meet back here. Then we wil see weither the moon will eclipse the sun or will the sun shine brightly through... but first I am curious to see the power of your devil fruit. You show me yours I'll show you mine. Just a tiny display. Becuase when we fight we will nt fight with our fruits we well fight as swordmen, do you agree? Plus by the time I've mastered my style I'll be a worls famus pirate with a extremely heavy bounty on my head." Waited for JC to stop his attack before putting his hand out to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:30 pm

As his swords were just swinging from instinct, he spun them around and they landed in their sheeths.

"Well, the power of my fruit is mostly great to improve my swordsman abilites. But as yours I have yet to see. And once that bounty get on your head...yeah...that's when we'll fight again. I'm sure we'll both have mastered abilities by then."

"As for my fruit's abilities..." A great light started to emit from J.C. When the blinding light cleared, there were 3 of him. "...as I said. these abilites are for more to improve my existing swordsman abilities. And how about you?" They all said simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:38 pm

Tenka smiled and said,

"Me, well my fruit power has several thigns it can do. I could take out an entire naval fleet with one fell swoop. I can also use it to greatly icrease my sword man skills." As he said that, his eyes became bright light blue. the clouds in the sky started to become dark. A larger lighting bolt shot from the sky and hit the ground. He then held his hand up and it started to surge witha pwerful lighting. He then said,

"I control and bend the unstoppable force of lighting to my will. It's called the Shock Shocl fruit. I'm a Logia type."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:43 pm

J.C smirked with his eyes closed.

"With that said, maybe I should show you my next ability." He said as the sun brightly shown down.

As if being blown away by the wind like debree, he disappeared. A giant rock to the right was cut in half while a tree on the left fell without warning. He reappeared in the spot he was before.

"The fruit I have been cursed with is called the Flash Flash Fruit." He said, still with his famous smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:51 pm

Tenka smiled and said,

"SO it can make you move faster I see, neary at the speed of light. But lighting moves at the speed of light. Meaning I can also move at the speed of light with this fruit. I can also increase m thinking capacity, muscle contractions, even speed up my healing process, by channeling the electrical power of this fruit the right way."
Tenka smiled and said,

"SO until the next time we fight, we're no longer enemies. So how about a drink?" Tenka began to Walk over the JC with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 12:03 am

J.C smirked as Tenka walked toward him. "Well to me, brains and muscle are a natural thing for me. But enough talk. Because this may be the last time we drink as friends." He said, agreeing to Tenka's statement.

I guess we'll just see who has the better powers next time we meet, for I have not fully shown you my abilites. He thought.

J.C started to walk into the bar once again, but now everyone in there had terrifying faces, afraid of the two.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 12:28 am

Tenka walked into the the bar wit saw the frieghten people. he sighed and said,

"Tch! Pathetic........Boo!" THe people went temporamy crazy as they scrambled around the bar. THey started to calm down a little after Tenka took a sit and ordered a drink. He then began to think,

"May I should have gone all out. He was better then I excepted. Well next timeI won't hold back, that's for sure." Tenka looked at JC and said,

"You look pretty young JC how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 12:39 am

J.C smirked. "Old enough. 17 years of age about to be 18. How about you?"

The bartender tried to comment that he wasn't old enough to drink, but J.C glared at him with an evil eye and he rushed to get him his drink.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 12:56 am

Tenka smiled and said,

"I just turned 17. My birthday was about a week or so ago."
Tenka then stared into the ceiling and said,

"SO what made you want to become a pirate hunter in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 1:20 am

J.C tilted his head down as he started to speak.

"Well after I ate this cursed fruit, my pirate crew didn't want me anymore. Yes, I was a pirate. But they left me on an island for death, and I somehow managed to survive until I was rescued. Ever since then, I hated pirates. How they are just willing to leave a comrade because of a problem he has, not even willing to help him. Most of all, I want to find my old crew and turn in all their heads....without their bodies attached."

He looked back up as he started to drink from his glass again.

"And how about you?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 3:20 pm

Tenka smiled and said,

"Well to be completely honest, since I was a little I wanted to be a pirate. So I went to the dojo in my village so I could defend my self when I became a pirate. Eventually as time pass, my passion for becoming a pirate were rivialed by my passion for becoming the greatest swordmen of all time, the most feared swordmen of the seas. So I trained at the dojo, I challeged every swordsmen that entered the village, and I beat everyone. When I learned the basics of the Eclipse Style. I set off on my journey, before I left my sensei gave me the Legendary Eclipse blades. Shortly after I started my journey a cme across astrange island inabited by crazied beast and monster. I was hungry and stumbled across the shock shick fruit, and ate, but of course I didn't know what it was at the time. After I got the fruit, I decided that in order to be the best I had the fight the best swordmen. So I Decided that I would join up with a pirate crew. But not just any crew, they had to be strong, because only the strong fight the strong. So in order to find a strong crew I decided to become a pirate hunter, until I found a pirate captian that was stronger or equal to me. That my story."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next