Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

One Piece RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 8:50 pm

J.C. smirked as he had his eyes losed holding his drink.

"Well, what a story. An island filled with monsters...a dojo in a village...legendary blades from your sensei...what a story you have there. But as for finding the greatest swordsman...I believe you already have..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 9:36 pm

Tenka began to laugh and said,

"Really? here? I no your not talking about yourself are you? If so then I must be a god of swordsmen ship." Tenka started to laugh and said,

"But seriously, have you heard about the strongest swordsmen, that evey lived. His still alive, his about 30-35 years old. His one sword that can be devided into two, but he usally make due with one. He is a master of the three greatest style known to man, the Shooting Star Strike, The Shining Sun's Strike, and of coarse the Eclipse Strike. If we want to be the best we'll have to master all three of these styles, but I seems that we both have alittle of a head start. Judging from the attack you used against me you must use the Shining Sun Strike. I've fought that style on three occasions now, And I have heard of it several times under different names. But that's the name that usually comes up the most. SO is that indeed the style you use?" Tenka sat there waiting for JC's anwser.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 9:43 pm

"To be completely honest, no. Although I may use the attacks, I use a completely different style. I may have already told you, but the style is Kawariyaku Subeta, which is simply the complete mastery of twin blades." He said as he pulled his blades from their sheeths. "You see? These blades are completely identical. But to completely master my so called 'sun' techniques, I would have to start using the style, stance, and everything else."

He began to finish his drink, as he asked for another one.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
One Piece RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 10:01 pm

Tenka smiled and said,

"Ah I see, you want complete mastery over twin blades. But you will style learn certain attacks from other styles while intergrading them into your Kawariyaku Subeta. That's clever, I hope you accomplish what you want to do, It will indeed be an interesting fight, the next we meet in battle." Tenka's head then perked up and he said,

"I have an idea. How about we teach each other want we know so far. I'll teach you a techinque for the Eclipse Strike while you teach me one of those Shining Sun strike techniques.. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 10:06 pm

J.C. smirked and lai=ughed under his breath.

"Sure, okay. But although I'm learning it with the style Kawariyaku Subeta, I actually want to learn the Shining Sun Strike Technique, because that was the style of my grandfather when he had these swords." He said as he ducked his head a little.

He got up, and turned around to face the door. "Well...are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 10:20 pm

Tenka smiled and said,

"yeah I'm coming. DOn't be in such a rush. We got all the time in the world." Tenka headed out side the door and said,

"So do you want to go first? Or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 10:24 pm

"You know what they say, 'save the best for last'. So I'll go first. But first we would need to find a dummy of some sort." He said as he saw a guy walked by.

J.C quickly hit the back of the guys neck, making him uncouncious, although he left the nerves alright so he would still be able to stand up.

"Hmmm...which technique should I show you...then again, we still have to worry about the dummy's life." He said as he laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 10:36 pm

Tenka though for a second and said,

"Let's start it out simple. How about we go over the foot work first. So let's start with the swift movement of the Sun. And after I learn that/I can teach you the Crestant dash." Tenka then sighed and said,

"Ad just to make it easier for you. I don't need explanations, if you would just perform the techinique a couple of times I well be able to figure out it's working and it's weakness. If our fight would have continued and you keep using that techinque, I would have eventually putted up on it my self. But I well still need to tain it a little before I master it." Tenka stood there waiting for JC to perform the attack.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 10:47 pm

J.C laughed a little.

"It but only takes a skill to learn with only seeing." He said as he somehow appeared behind Tenka, with a stream of light that showed his trail.

He whispered close to Tenka. "Can you keep up?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 11:10 pm

Tenka watched as JC dissappeared a reappeared behide him. Tenka closed his eyes and concentrated. He replayed what he just saw, and want he saw in the fight over and over again in his head. He watched every detail. As he did this his head bobed slowly. While he analzyed what he saw, it seemed like an hour to him, but in reality only a couple of seconds went by. He opened his eyes and dissappeared from sight. He reappeared behide JC with a trail of light showing where he went and he said,

" Yeah I'll be just fine thank you." Tenka smiled and said,

"That techinique is actuallly almost indetincal to the Crestant dash,in thery. And where they're different they compliment each other. Where the Swift movement of the sun and crestant step move at the same speed,but the sun movement it's very difficult to make turns and cuts, the crestnt dash on the other hand, doesn't come stright towards the opponate, They both excell in the others weak point, it's almost like they we;re destined to be used together. " Tenka had deduced this during his short time of replaying what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 11:32 pm

J.C laughed a little as he turned around.

"Well, where Swift Movement of the Sun is mostly for speed, as if trying to go straight towards the opponent, when the Crescent Step is simply making a half circle around the opponent. Anyway...your turn..."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 11:40 pm

Tenka smilea t what Jc said. He then stopped and said,

"That's where you wrong This techinque can also be used from great distances like so." Tenka dissappeared and reappeared on top of a nearby house there was a strike of light and dust was kicked up and it forme the shape of a crestant moon. He then said,

"Or it can be used as aquick dodge, or as a distraction." Tenka started to rapidly do the techinque dissapearing and reappearing in diffent area all over the place. He then stopped and said,

"So How do you learn the fastest, explanation or hands on?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 11:43 pm

J.C. disappeared and reappeared in front of Tenka. Dust was kicked up, which formed the shaped of a crescent moon.

"Take a wild guess." He said, with his arms folded. "But you should know, mine works the same way."

"Anyways...what's next?" He said, with a bored look on his face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 11:48 pm

Tenka smiled and said,

"Well techinically it's your turn. SO you pick what you going to teach me, and I'll teach you something just as strong." Yenka smiled and said,

"I know, teach me the deadliest techique you know and I'll teach ypu the most deadliest techique I know."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 11:52 pm

J.C gave off a small smirk as he responded.

"Well, I would need a dummy to actually show you my attack. Do you know of any?" He said, Slowly pulling his swords from their sheeths.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 12:00 am

Tenka walk over to the tree. He sized it up a little and drew his swords. All you could see is wind flying around the tree as it slowly took a different shape. Soon a wooden men stood there. Tenka looked at JC and said,

"Will that do?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 12:07 am

J.C. studied the dummy, and noticed many flaws. He picked it up and put it where no trees or anything was at.

"I guess it will have to do." He said as he back up from the dummy. He then started to near the dummy in high speed flashes.

Swift Movement of the Sun

He disappeared once more, and ended up under the dummy. He kicked it near the chin, already making the dummy break. It cracked as it flew high into the air.

As if looking like he was going to jump from the ground, he disappeared after leaving the ground by an inch. Only his outline appeared all around the dummy, as if moving around the dummy at an incredible speed. If he could have been seen, everyone would have known that he was actually using his swords to attack from all around the dummy.

Mad Dance of the Sun

J.C. reappeared on the floor, putting his swords back into their sheeths. The dummy started to fall from the air, looking as if unharmed. It even landed without looking like it hadn't changed at all.

"Well, that's my strongest attack." He said, now breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 12:22 am

Tenka walked over to the the dummy, the dummy then burst into pieces. Tenka whistled and said,

" That was Pretty impressive. I must say. That must took you awhile to learn."
Tenka walked over to anoher tree and made a dummy. He then stood there and replayed the attack in his head again. He opened his eyes and said,

'Alright lets do it." Tenka Did the swift movement of the sun, and sent a kick into it's chin. The dummy began to break. He then dissapreared for the ground his outline appeared around the dummy. He landed with a smile on his face. The dummy to the grond the same way as JC's. Tenka was able to preform the attack, but could not get t thesame level as JC's. That was to be aspectted. Because yo would have to train to actually master a techinque of that level. Tenka smiled and said,

"I think I got the gest of it. I guess that means it's my turn."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 12:26 am

[yea...more like burst into saw dust!! hahaha...=P]

J.C. walked over to the dummy and touched it. It then turned into chunks of wood.

"Yea, you're getting close enough. And yea I guess it is your turn." J.C. said as he leaned against a nearby tree, ready to watch Tenka with full concentration.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 12:41 am

Tenka looked at JC And said,

"You might want to mov.......no your fine right there, you're gooing to need a good seat to fully understand." Tenka dissappeared into the air he then began to swoop down on JC, he had one sword pushing down on the one on front to get it more power. As he was about to come down on him, Tenka body started to fade. He then faded away. Tenka then appeared o the other side of the Tree. As he appeared it seem as if he phased through the tree. He land ed on the ground and said,

"Moon's Shadow Slash...... YOu might want t get awy from the tree JC." Tenka started to walk away, As he did, the light appeared through the tree and it exploded in a blinding moon white light. When the light faded there was an extremely large crater there. Tenka then said,

"With that attack I was able to easily reduced building to rumble. Give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 12:57 am

"To think, these attacks are even without our fruits" He said as he disappeared.

He began to swoop down onto one of the nearby trees with one sword pushing down on the one on front to get it more power. As he was about to come down on him, J.C.'s body started to fade. He then faded away. He then appeared on the other side of the tree. As he appeared it seem as if he phased through the tree. He then landed, as he put his swords back into their sheeths.

A light appeared through the tree and it exploded in a blinding moon white light. When the light faded, the tree was still partly there, although is was sunk into a small crater.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 1:12 am

Tenka shook his head and said,

"Not bad, not bad at all. I think that's about all we can learn from eachother. Our other attacks are pretty much the same." Tenka noticed that it started to get dark and said,

" Well I guess the next time we meet will be a fight to the death I suppose. O and to just let you know the Moon's shadow slash, is much more effective at night."

Tenka began to walk off he waved his hand in the air and dissappeared into the night saying,

"See you around JC. You better not die, I'm the only one that's allowed to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 1:16 am

J.C. waved back as he saw his new friend, yet rival leave. He looked into the sky as he saw the sun still out, yet the moon was out as well. They were unusually close together, ad as the night went on, the collided. He pulled out one of his swords, and held it in the immense light it was giving off. The light bounced off his sword, as he smiled. He twirled his sword and it landed back in its sheeth. He the began to walk the opposite way, on to his own journey to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 5:02 pm

The next day, after grueling training that he put himself through after he parted ways with JC, Tenka dedided to head to another island in search of pirates. One because he needed money, two because he wanted to join a strong crew quickly. He arrived at an island and went straing to the wanted posters. He saw a pirate, his bounty wasn't very high, so he knew that he wouldn't be strong enough, but he needed money so he began to trak him down anyway.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 9:23 pm

In the morning of the next day, J.C. was lying in the middle of many trees that all were half gone and sitting in some craters. All night, he was practicing the technique he learned from Tenka. He barely improved on it, but wasted all his energy doing so. As he tried to get up, he looked at the sun that was now shining down on him. He thought about many things, but mostly, his grandfather....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next