Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

The City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110The City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
The City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110The City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
The City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110The City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 12:24 am

'Aight, I'll leave you to it. I think I'll head down to the mall. Maybe i caan find someone to play against in their public simulator. It's more fun against real people. Computers don't have as much fight or personality in them, plus you don't get to gloat when you beat the stuffing out of them. ^_^ In fact, if Vulpen's repairs are all finished I'll take him with me. You can take time repairing your blade liger and work on installing the Flash Bang Capsule Discharger when I get back. Besides, I'm sure he'll impress the other pilots.... Jason says and laughs. He climbs up into Vulpen's cockpit and they charge off toward town. Jason throws a lazy salute back at Cloud.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110The City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
The City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
The City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110The City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 12:31 am

Cloud smiles and says,

' Hey no wait a sec.....forget it." jason was already gone in the Vulpel, cloud then say to himself,

'He's a bit of a lose cannon, but he's one hell of I pilot. I didn't think anyone could take Davis and the Liger Zero head in one on one combat, but me. Looks like there's another pwoer piloton the circuit besides me and Davis. This season is going to be fun." Cloud turned to Kiko and said,

'So what Can I do for yu Kiko?"
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 1:19 am

"Zero said he quits the team.. he didn't give me a reason. he just told me to tell you...so i guess i'm on your team or i'm a branch team but just a solo one... i'm not sure i'm guessing its on you"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
The City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 1:33 am

Cloud looked at Kiko and,

"I guess I'll just add you to the team, it'll be less work for then for you to go out and find more teammates. And I'm to dissapointed about losing Zero and the lighting Saix. It's a fast Zoid but that's about it, it's not to imprssive. So you already know where everything is. And now I can say, Welcome to team Strife Kiko..... I hope you can hold your weight aroung here. We have alot of good pilots." Cloud then rubbed his head and said,

"Now if you excusse me I need to get back to work on repairs and upgrades for my zoid."
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 7:39 am

"Oh yeah.. you gave me a map i remember.. i guess i'll goto the simulator...floor six right?"

Kiko started walking before he received an answer heading for the sixth floor.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110The City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 11:16 am

Jason darted through outskirts of town toward the city center where the mall resided. Vulpen howled and put in an extra surge of speed in the last stretch to their destination. He turned and skidded to a halt in the parking lot/hanger. He hopped out of the cockpit and patted Vulpens hulking leg. I'll be back in a couple hours 'aight? he said and entered the building.

He soon found himself in the public simulator console. They allowed players to pick from three zoids, a helcat, a command wolf, or a rev raptor. Hmm, I guess the helcat would be right for me, quick and stealthy. he said and entered play. He activated his cloaking device right away and looked about. Let's see. Another Helcat, a few command wolves, and a rev raptor; this'll be fun...

He soon had taken out all three command wolves and the revraptor without taking a single hit. Good, now where's that Helcat. He must be hidding for the right time to attack. Well I can wait... he thought. A shot suddenly hit him in the side decreasing his armor to 50%. Damn where are you Jason said and turned to see another command wolf standing over a disabled helcat. Dangit, he must have entered late. I wasn't expecting another player.

He bounded toward the command wolf dodging left and right incase he fired. The command wolf turned and ran out through the forest firing with it's mounted cannons. Jason swung back and forth between the shots and fired a few of his own. Two hit and the command wolf turned and stopped firing. He then sat stationary and fired multiple shots, taking time to aim. Jason turned and ran as a radius around the zoid as he fired, avoiding more damage easily. One last shot at the wolf's damaged front leg disabled him and he grinned.

I guess I can't expect much more, but he put up a pretty decent fight. I wonder if he's a real pilot. he though and exited the simulator to face his younger sister, Kari Wythal.

Heya. I saw your König Wolf outside so knew you'd be in the simulator. I thought I'd come show you a thing or two about piloting, but I suppose you've won the gloating rights, huh? she said and crossed her arms. She was a couple years younger than Jason and pilot of another rare zoid. (I won't say what until I post her app) Jason smiled and greeted her.

Hey, I didn't expect to see you here. How've you been doing in battles?

I've been doing alright. You and your zoid have built up quite a reputation huh? They've voted you pilot most likely to jump into the tournament, whether that means getting into class A or lucking out and drawing a wildcard. *holds up cover of magazine showing what she had said* I'll have to catch up and get in too. Though a year is a short amount of time to jump two classes... Kari said.

Hmm, is' that so? Well I guess I can't disappoint them now. I'll start winning now for sure. he said, taking and reading the magazine. Well I've got to get Vulpen back to my team carrier. Our team captain is installing a new weapon. I look forward to fighting you again sometime. I know you fight completely different in your airborne zoid than in these simulators. See ya. he said and headed out of the mall.

He was soon on his way back toward where the carrier sat in his König Wolf.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 2:02 pm

Cloud had long finished his repairs on his blade Liger. He was now installing his Ion Booster Beta into the blade Liger's CP-12 system, replacing the old boosters. He then began to at the Cp-12 system and said,

"This CP-12 system is the Blade Liger's strongest trump card. I'm already started on improving the boosters capabilties. Now I need to find a way to increase the power of it's blasters, without adding to much wieght." CLoud thought for a sec and said,

"I guess I can think of something while I work on my new sheild design. Right now I need to focus on finishing my Universal E-sheild Omega. Once that's completed I'll rake in a load of money. That should make things easier."
Cloud looked over his shoulder and said,

"Glad to see your back, Jason."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 2:17 pm

Jason dropped from Vulpen's cockpit and smiled. Yup. Beat everyone at the simulator. As expected from a warrior of my caliber. he said and struck a heroic pose.

Well how are the repairs coming? he asked, looking Cloud's liger up and down.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 2:47 pm

Cloud smiled and said,

"I'm was done with the repairs over an hour ago. I just got done modifing the CP-12 system with the Ion Booster Beta. While I was waiting for you was thinking of a way to complete my Univsersal E-Sheild Alpha." Cloud looked at Jason and said,

"So is Vulpel ready for it's modifications and upgrades? And if you don't mind could ypu bring me something to eat from the kicthen, anything would be good, and a blanket, I think I'm going to camp out in the hanger tonight."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 3:07 pm

[vulpen not L]

Yep. Take your time. I'll bring something down. Jason replied and headed for the elevator again.

He rose to the kitchen level and made a couple sandwiches. He grabbed a blanket as well and returned to the elevator with half of one of his sandwiches in his mouth.

He reached the hanger and set the blanket down next to Cloud's tools and the second sandwich on top of it. A carrier like this and you're sleeping in here? hmm...
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 4:37 pm

Cloud smiled at what Jason said. He wipe the sweat from his head and said,

"Yeah I know it seems weird. After all this is a nice carrier. But I like being around Zoids. Its my life long dream, to make every single zoid in the world , as powerful as it can be. That's why I like to sell and share all my inventions."
Cloud puts his head back into the Vulpen and said,

"The only way to truely make Zoids powerful, is to understand them, and what better way is there then sleeping with them. Plus I plan on working on my inventions all night anyway. I usually fiind insperation in my sleep, so when I get some I want to all ready be in here." As he said this Cloud just got finished installing one of the flashers. He then said,

"That's one down."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2007, 1:27 pm

Well I'll just leave you to it. I'll be in my room if you need me... Jason replies. He heads up to his room and sits on the bed. He pulls his shoes off and lies in bed staring at the ceiling for a while before burying his face in the pillows and dozing off.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2007, 1:49 pm

Cloud after finshing installing the Vulpens flashers, and upgrading it's Ion Booster, begns to doze off while thinking of what to do with the Universal E-shield Alpha. He sits there on the drawing table in the hanger thinking. He then falls a sleep. His head on the table. He has an outrageous dream, he turn and fiets around while dreaming. He then suddenly woke up saying,

"I got it! I know waht to do!" CLoud begans to fancticlly draw on the paper. after a while he stops and says,

"It was so odivious why didn't I realize it before?!" Cloud took the plans in wentover to the storage room he then began to take out all kinds of tools and mechinacal parts to use. He worked on the the E-sheild into the al the way into the next day. After good part of the day was done he turned and said with a yawn and a sleepy look on his face,

"Good morning Jason! So wha do you think?!" Cloud points at the half completed Universal E-sheild Alpha. He then says,

"This sheild will be twice as strong as my Blade Liger sheild is now.The only down part is that it well overheat the zoid quickly, unless you have some sort of fan or cooling system like my liger does. It will beable to be equip to all zoids, of you can find a plce to but it. The Universal Esheild Alpha is just a prototype to gain info for my real idea. SO what do you think?"

Cloud then lets out a long loud yawn.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 10:22 am

Jason looked up at the blade liger listening to Cloud's words. I think your next battles will be pretty interesting. So how are the flash bang dischargers coming? he asked looking up at Vulpen. You've finished? That was fast...
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 10:25 am

Cloud smield and said,

"I told you already. I'm the best there is. You really need to start listening to me."
Cloud looked at the Vulpen and said,

"Now you Vulpen has one more trick up it's sleave , and it can move faster, and longer then before. You next match should be fun to watch."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 10:36 am

Jason smiled. 'Aight. I can't wait to try it out. The thing about Vulpen is that its strength isn't in its weapons. In fact the only ranged weapon is has is the multi discharger. It's its speed and all the extra devices I've worked into it that do the work. Plus I spent about the first three years I've had him fine tuning the controls and systems so we work together better than anyone. In battles I can react instantly to action and Vulpen will keep up with the commands perfectly. he said leaning back against the König Wolf's side. I know him like the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 10:47 am

Cloud smiled at jason and said,

"I know just how you feel. When I started out, I didn't have a penny to my name. But then a subled on this Blade Liger. Ut was in horrible condition. It was all rusted and broke down it almost made me cry that such a magificent Zoid was in that kind of condition. The ol man that's in charge of this team owned the area that this zoid of in. He said that he found it like that, and was paying out the ass for mechnic to fix it. So he made me a deal that if I could fix that I could keep him. I slaved over him for about a half a year. When I fixed him he was better then new. I almost had to rebuild him from strach."

Cloud rubbed his head and said,

"Yeah so I literially on him inside and out."[b]
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 11:05 am

That's good. A man who knows their zoid always makes a better pilot. Well Ima go get something to eat and maybe look through the other teams in our class for a battle. I need to get another fight out of my system... Jason replied and headed for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 1:24 pm

"Yeah you go ahead and do that. I'm going to go get some sleep since I didn't get any last night. Then I'll take The Blade liger out for a test run, to make sure everthing's runnign as smoth as possible."

Cloud began to head up to his room to take a nap. He layed out n is bed and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 4:41 pm

ZERO comes into the city.

"I have to find this pilot."

"He could be just the guy I need."

ZERO runs and comes to a complete stop.

"Wait he pilots the liger zero so he must be around somewhere.

"Where could he be?"
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 6:28 pm

About a hour after Cloud started his nap Kingu was feeling bored.
Nobody wants to include me on anything.

Walking around feeling bored.
I need something to dooo!!!!!

As he walks by Cloud's bedroom he gets angry and starts beating on the door.
WE DON'T GOT NO TIME FOR SLEEP!!!!!
Trying to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 8:01 pm

Cloud got out of bed and groaned. He open the door with a sleepy face and said,

"What do you Kingu? There are no battles right now. I need to get some rest, if you don't mind. And why are even on this floor?" Cloud yawned and said,

"But come on in I think I got a deal for you that you might like." CLoud opened his door all the way and pointed to his personal simulator. CLoud then said,

"Here the deal. I 'll set up the simulator, so that you will fight a computerized version of myself, from when I started in the Zoid league. If you can beat that me, Then will upgrade your Zoids sheild with the new Universal E-sheild Alpha that I invented. It's twce as strong as the sheild you have now. That way I can ge some sleep that I despratly need, and you can do something with yourself before Jason comes back with a fight offer.So are you game?"

[I'll be playing as the computerized Cloud]
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Sep 2007, 9:43 pm

Kingu smiles uncontrollably as he feels his blood racing. This Is it. I will get to show my skills as a pilot. I will get me a shield.
YOU BET!!!

Smiling and sweating immensely.
YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Sep 2007, 9:54 pm

Cloud sets up the simulator and says,

"I hope not." After he set it up he went to his bed and went to sleep saying,

"GO ahead knock yourself out." He then thought to himself as he fell asleep,

"That may be me as a rookie,but i was far from being a push over. you'll have you're work cut out for you." Cloud then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 1:09 am

Walking toward the door for the simulator, Kingu was daydreaming.
Yes......
Not paying attention tripped on a misplaced shoe. He was falling fast and his and couldn't catch his balance.
Oh Crap! Oh Crap! Oh CRAP!!!
As his head came colliding with the simulator control machine causing a heavy concussion to the head. He lay on the floor in Cloud's room bleeding enormously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The City
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays-
Jump to: