Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

The City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 3:14 pm

"Ok and the lightning saix is a great zoid i love high speed battles my fox is pretty fast too it can keep up with your zoid untill you use your boosters then your gone"
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 3:19 pm

"Glad to hear."

ZERO was thinking for a while that kiko's firefox is decently fast if it can keep up with lightning Saix for a while.

"Our third has a couple more minutes."

"For now you can relax."
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 3:39 pm

"Ok"

Kiko ask the bartender for another drink he doesn't know how he's getting them but he's glad he is. He finishes the drink and looks over at zero.

"almost time" he says with a smirk because he wants to pilot his zoid
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 3:43 pm

"give it 1 more minute."

"I know your eager." ZERO waits a little bit longer. He drinks another sprite than stands up searching for people.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110The City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
The City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
The City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110The City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 3:51 pm

Cloud walks into the bar and says to the two there,

"Hey I heard you two said that you want to start your own team. But it's nit quite that simple. You guys are going to need a carrier big enough to carry, all of the zoids your going to have for your team. Ofcaorseyour going to need finical backing for repairs, part orders and thing like that." Cloud straches his head and says,

"But I'm here to make you guys a deal. Would you like to hear it?"
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 3:51 pm

Kiko stood when Zero did. "what deal is this?" Kiko looked at the new comer intrested.

Last edited by on Sun 26 Aug 2007, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 3:53 pm

ZERO replies to the man.

"What deal could you possibly have foru us."

"How do I know this deal could benefit us."

"If it does Im very interested."
\
Our name is team ZERO.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
The City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 4:11 pm

Cloud smiled and said,

"I'm glade I got your attenion. Now here's the deal. As I said, running your own team ca be very expensive. And up starts like yourself won't be able to afford it off the back. So this is what I prepose. You guy's can use My carrier and facilties as your own. The carrier I use has more then eneough space to fit you guys in and we have alot of liviing space. It's like a mini city. It used to be a war ship carrier back in the days of war so that's why it so large."
Cloud pionter to the large carrier outside. He the said,

"Also the man to backs me is prettty rich. Any way this is the deal. We let you use our ship as your base and carrier for your matches. We will also provide you with living space. But here the other part. You will be joining as A branch team of team strife. But you get to keep your name...what was it Team Zero. Also you will pay us 1/4 of your earning on the tornament circuit. THis will pay for repairs that we will provide, and upgrades, and since your a Macanic Kiko I reduse the pay to 1/5 of your earnings. But if you want something upgraded or modified, you can ask me, because I'm the best there is when it comes to that. And if you want parts ordered, you can go through us we know where to get the best deals. Just gives us the money for it" Cloud then says,

"O and one more thing, as a branch team if we're ever short on pilots or zoids, we can ask one of you to take they're place. But ofcorse you will get your cut of the winnings. Also, you two get full control over who you hire onto your team. The team is yours."
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 4:16 pm

"well... that sounds perfect to me.. and that also gives us someone to practice against"

Kiko smiled he was happy with the deal.

"I'm in.. what about you Zero?" Kiko looks at his teammate waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 4:21 pm

"I kinda think of it as bullshit."

"Think if we do join team strife it would make no sense cause we may never get a chance to fight. The only good part of what you said is you'll pay."

"but on second thought we can still maintain the tam and get plenty of fighting time for our Team ZERO."

"I dont have a choice in the matter so I accept."Cause I have no money and my earning from a fight I won earlier arent enough.

Zero shakes the mans hand.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 4:33 pm

Cloud smiles and says,

"Alright Team Zero, welcome to team Strife. To get in the carrier the code is 678923. The hanger's is on the bottom floor. You guys rooms will be on the 3rd room. The rooms are very nice. And the Higher the floors get the better the rooms are. If you want tog et to higher floors then all you have to do is win matches, the more matches you win the better the chances of you going to higher floors. I'm on floor 5 if you need anything. The owner is on floor 7, the whole 7th floor is his office/ room. My team mates Jason os on the 4th floor, and my other team Kingu is on the 3rd which you guys. The team meeting room is on the 6th floor. The zoid simulator is on the 5th floor with me. If you ever want to trian that's the place to do it. Also the food coart is on the 3rd floor. Is always open since it's run by robots. And if you ever need to find me. I'm either at the simulator or, in the hanger working of zoid parts. well that's all. Enjoy yourselves."

C:oud started to walk to the Ultra carrier. As he walked awasy he left map of the carrier on the table in front of them.
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 4:40 pm

occ-Oh yeah I forgot we need one more teamate. lol. We can get that later. Oh do we register our team?

"Thank you for your help."

ZERO sets his bag and looks toward kiko.

"Ok time to flex out our zoids."

ZERO takes out Lightning Saix. And get in.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes. If you coming with me hurry up."
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 4:54 pm

"of course i'm coming"

Kiko Calls for his firefox and gets in and takes off quickly to follow Zero.

"WHHOO about time i got to pilot this thing again.. how you been Fox"

The zoid makes a noise once he said that and he smiled
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 5:16 pm

ZERO starts to pick up speed with Lightining Saix.

He turns on his communicator.

"Where to kiko.?"

"Im not familiar with a lot of spots down here.
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 5:38 pm

"How about the desert canyon... or to the simulator... don't know which would be easier"

Kiko speeds up the Firefox to keep up with the lightning Saix also he puts on his mask that he wears when he pilot basically a ski mask made from different material and instead of two eye holes it just has one long one.
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 5:43 pm

"The desert canyon sounds ok."

"off we go."

occ-post in desert next.
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 10:10 pm

Kingu hops down inside zoid,
Cerberus buddy... lets have fun alright.
as Kingu begins typing in his codes for the simulator,
Lets see what we can do here...
messing around with the simulator,
Alright thats nice ten opponents with me on a high cliff.... this might be too easy but what the hell.....
Kingu starts the simulator,
Whoa I'm supposed to be on the cliff not them... well i can snipe from a forest too...
As he ran Cerberus to the thickest part of the forest and set up as the other zoids were running down the huge mountain cliff,
Thats goona take you some time...
Kingu laughing as he shifted Cerberus into sniper mode,
5...4..3..2..1..Engaged!, Thats one...
As Kingu pulls the trigger and picks off the lead zoid in the ten coming off the cliff at full speed. The other zoids try to zig zag,
That won't work...
Kingu smiling as he fires a shot knocking scraping a the zoid's head and knocking off the leg who was at the back,
I really should do better.... I missed.
Kingu angry at his self,
I am disgusting...
As he picks off two by shooting the leading zoid in the arm causing another to trip while he shot at a third,
Thats five... This really was too easy...
The five remaining zoids started to draft eachother picking up speed,
That wont work...
Smiling shooting to the left hitting one that was shifting in draft while knocking the other it was drafting with down, as the other three reach the forest,
Damn... they shouldve been dead by now!!
As he fires a shot at a zoid's head picking one more off as he switches to close range,
Now lets go...
As he moves the huge zoid through the forest stealthly,
I was and am the best assassin!
As he somewhat appears behind a zoid firing his gatling guns from its middle head disabling that zoid,
NOW!!....
Surprising Kingu as the last zoid hopped out of the forest aiming for Kingu with a blade on its side (Blade Liger),
YOU LOSE!!!
Laughing as the right head turned and fired its gatling guns into the airborne zoid,
Three heads are better than ten!!
Kingu Laughs as he ends the simulation
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 11:03 pm

Cloud entered the hanger and looked at the Zoids. He looked at them and said,

"Well the Damage isn't as bad as it looked. We should be able to use the money from our tie to fix them, and still have at the very least half of that money remaining. Then from that I'll give your cut for this unoffical match." Cloud rubbed the side of the Vulpel and said,

"This is a magnificant zoid. You better believe that I'll take care of it. Now go get yourself a shower. Your rooms on the 4th floor. It's a really nice room you sjould like." Cloud pulled out his tools and started to work with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110The City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
The City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110The City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
The City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110The City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 11:12 pm

Jason saw that his zoid was in good hands and nodded before heading off toward the showers. He gave one last look at Cloud before the elevator closed and he rose to the fourth level.

After a shower he visited the kitchen and helped himself to what was in the pantry. He headed back to the hanger with a rice cake in one hand and a bottle of some unidentifiable liquid in the other. He guzzled down the drink and shoved the rice cake in his mouth.

Soo... uh... What now? he asked awkwardly.

Last edited by on Mon 27 Aug 2007, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 11:34 pm

Cloud smile at Jason and said,

"Your Vulpel is finished, I told you I was the best. All his parts have been fixed and I gave him a little tune up. It really is a wonderful Zoid. O and here, this is your cut." Cloud hand's Jason his money, and then turns back to his Liger and said,

"Now it's your turn buddy.... O and jason if you want me to take a other look at your zoid, so I can see what I can modify are improve just let me me know. I plan on making some Modifactations to the Blade Liger today."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110The City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 11:39 pm

Jason nods and takes the cash eagerly. He flips through it an replies. Ok thanks. I was thinking of installing a flash bang canister discharger, but i'd need a couple more battle's worth of salary.

He goes to inspect Vulpen's repairs. Hmm. You sure take time in your work, and it shows. I can barely tell where he was hit. he said running a hand over the zoid's side where it was hit.

Last edited by on Mon 27 Aug 2007, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2007, 11:58 pm

Cloud smiles and says,

"Ok no problem, I think we actually already have one laying ariund here. Just tell me where you want it. O and I noticed that your Ion booster isn't very fuel inficent. I've been working on and Ion Booster that burns cleaner and untilizes all the fuel possible without wasting any, so it'll beable to be used longer, I call it Ion booster beta. Although it's only increases the amount of time by 30% at the moment, but when I finish working out all the kinks, it should be around, 65%or 75%. When every I make a break through I modify it to my Liger so do you want me to modify your ion booster. It is also one of the benefits of being on my team. I'll make your zoid the strongest it can possible become. But O f coarse I'm the only person who knows how to handle my ion booster Beta tpye. So once you leave you'll have to pay for me to do regural tune ups and modify when I make a break through so it's really up to wether you want it or not."

Cloud wiped grease from his hands as he waited to here Jason response to his question.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 12:07 am

Hmm... o...k... well do what you can, but don't make it any heavier. I want Vulpen to be as light as possible so his natural agility will go unfazed. Also the König wolf was built so certain weapons could be added. There's a concealed launcher on his torso just behind each of his front leg joints. It'll help us a lot since even if I stare directly at it it won't effect me. The multi-sensor filters all light coming in to the right level so I can see through the smoke I discharge, through flash bangs, or just about any environment or light. he says proudly.
Back to top Go down

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 12:16 am

Kiko walks into the carrier after running his fireFox into cargo area. "hey cloud... where are you.. i need to speak to you" Kiko looked around almost lost inside of the carrier
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 12:16 am

Cloud smiles at Jason and says,

"You underestimate me agian my friend. I will do nothing to take away From the Vulpel's natural abilities. There wouldn't be any point of modifying or upgrading it if I did."
Cloud looked at the two zoids and said,

"I should be done with the modifications and upgrades on your zoid by tommorow. The only reason it's going to take that long is because I still have to fix up my zoid. If you get bored the simulator's in my room on the 6th floor. A room code is 24356,it's in the large back room."
After that cloud saw Kiko in the dis tance and said,

"Hey I'm over here Kiko!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The City
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays-
Jump to: