Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet

Go down 
+2
bluewingedD
cmyszka
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 8:20 pm

no, you had it backwards. You might get away with having the shield, but no cloaking device, even when stationary. It wouldn't do you must good like that anyway. :/

when Flame comes on I'll talk to him about the shield and you might get it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/110Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue57/100Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 8:36 pm

fuck no no shield
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/110Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue57/100Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 8:39 pm

srry i mean no cloaking shield is ok if it has a limt on its duration but let me think about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 8:39 pm

how about u edit it til it is good
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 8:42 pm

ok you can a shield a rgeuklar standerized shield like the shield ligaar's shield and the cloaking devic eim srry but wont work after the changes ar emade ur good to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 8:44 pm

dats good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 9:01 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 9:01 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2007, 12:37 am

Forum Name:cen

Character Name: Kiko Shikake (shi=death kake=gambling) death gambling or death gambler

Rank/class:C/mechanic and pilot

Win/loss Ratio: 0/0

Description: He has green eyes, light skin and black hair just a little past his shoulders that he most likely will have in a ponytail or in braids(the hanging braids not corn rolls). He wears long black shorts they and a white beater. He has a scar across his chest and one down the right side of his face.. a cut extending from his hair line to his chin. He usually covers his face and wears a Black fitted hat. He wears in backwards in public. When he pilots he wears a mask that covers his whole face.. like a ski mask.

Biography: After he was born he dad took him to train with the zoids. He learned not only how to pilot but how to fix/maintain zoids too. He rarely saw his mom during training. On his 18th birthday after training in various zoids he finally received one of his own. Shortly after his dad passed away. His final words were.. "become a great pilot so i'll know that i know my life was a job well done." Kiko has been in zoid fights before but they weren't ranked. He's very skilled in high speed combat.

Teammates:none yet

Zoid: fire fox (it's a darker red.. but it's the red one.. the blue one is the shadow fox)

Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 273724756

Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 273719188

A high-speed, medium size Zoid, the Shadow Fox is very fast and agile, and one of the most capable Zoids of its size. The Fox's greatest asset, however, is its stealth systems. The Zoid is equipped with numerous sensor baffles and radar-absorbing material that makes it almost undetectable by most sensors. On top of that, the Zoid is equipped with a sophisticated optical camouflage system that renders it invisible. The Shadow Fox's main ranged weapon is a 30mm Beam Vulcan cannon mounted on a flexible turret on its back. The cannon has a very broad arc of fire, allowing the Fox to attack enemies at almost any angle. The Zoid's other ranged weapon is a rather unusual one; a net launcher mounted in the tail, designed to entangle enemy Zoids. The Zoid mounts one other unusual feature; the Laser Vulcan can be easily removed and replaced with a wide array of other weapons systems. In addition to various Custom Parts, the Fox can also mount weapons from other Zoids, like the Lightning Saix's boosters and beam cannons the Spinosnapper's chainsaws, or the Gojulas's buster cannon

equipment and abilities

Electron Bite Fangs
Shoulder Weapon Rack
Multi Weapon Rack
AZ 30mm Armour-piercing Laser Vulcan,
AZ 70mm Pop-Out Electro-Net Cannon

extended list:
Spoiler:

all my info gathered at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Fox
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2007, 1:07 am

accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2007, 1:09 am

hehe thanks for the help ^^
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2007, 11:00 am

Cen the Storm team will love to hav eyou on thei rteam meet us in the city to discuss more about this deal
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2007, 11:07 am

I still don't see why you wouldn't rather have me... Konig wolf is an improvement on shadow fox, plus I'm a more experienced pilot. Once our battle is over you'll see what i mean. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2007, 7:27 pm

Ok i've posted there before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2007, 10:01 pm

Forum Name: Darksasuke123
Character Name: ZERO(Its an alias name he doesnt have a real name that he knows of yet.
Rank/class: C
Win/loss Ratio: 0/0
Description: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Sanoxx9
Biography: ZERO's birthplace and childhood are unknown. He raised himself and came across zoids when he was 5. From then on he started training and became a good pilot. He has no emotions on the battlefield or with other people. He is a cold unfriendly person who doesnt like working with anybody.
Teammates: NONE rite nao
Zoid:
Spoiler:

Last edited by on Sun 26 Aug 2007, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2007, 10:09 pm

He's kind of young for a pilot, but I guess it's ok :/

And you'll need more info about your zoid. If you're interested in the Lightning Saix I can gather all the info you'll need and add it to your char. Just let me know ^_^
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2007, 10:49 pm

editted it in for you, just to be less compliated...

and approved ^__^

now GO RP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2007, 10:51 pm

cmyszka wrote:
editted it in for you, just to be less compliated...

and approved ^__^

now GO RP!

YAY *POSTED IN FOREST*
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 4:14 am

(I don't know anything about "Zoids" and I never seen the series. I'm going to start watching it soon. But please forgive me fo this bad application. If Someone would lik eto help me, please feel free.)

Forum Name: Demon_Shinobi

Character Name: Jackson Risters

Rank/class: C/pilot

Description: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 AnimeBoy5

Biography: Will put later

Teammates: Um...I don't know yet

Zoid: Energy Liger

Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 300px-Whitz_Wolf_2

The Whitz Wolf is a Wolf-type Zoid, created by the ZOITEC Corporation. It is a Fuzor, designed to merge with Savinga and form the Whitz Tiger.

A formidable Zoid in its own right, the Whitz Wolf is very fast and agile, comparable to the Liger Zero. Its triple ion boosters give it tremendous acceleration, as well as the ability to leap long distances. The Zoid also carries a pair of long-range beam cannons which give it a reasonable offensive punch. The Whitz Wolf is not heavily armoured, instead relying more on its speed to avoid harm.

Weapons: 208mm 2-Barrel Shack Cannon, Electron Hyper Cannon x2

Equipment: 3-nozzle Ion Booster, Whitz Armour Tail, Whitz Claw Flaps

Weight: 87.0 tons

Depth: 18.9 meters

Height: 8.8 meters

Maximum Speed: 305 km/h

Last edited by on Tue 04 Sep 2007, 10:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 9:27 am

we're only allowing one of most zoids unless they're really common. König Wolf is taken... by me... ^_^ sooo....

Rank starts as 000 and you'll meet teamates in RP... for now you're alone.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 10:40 am

*sighs* Well I'll try to find another one. My first choice was Shadow Fox, but then it got taken. Is Shadow Fox common?
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 10:44 am

nope....
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 10:19 pm

Dang it. I don't know which one to pick then. This'll take me awhile seeing how school started, but I'll finish it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 11:42 am

Forum Name: Albedo

Character Name: Chaos

Rank/class: c

Description: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Untitled

Biography: Chaos has always dreamed of fighting in a zoid. He always dreamed of gaining the most powerful zoid and becoming the best. Countless times he would draw pictures when he was young of the zoids he would make and use. But at the age of 15 a zoid battle claimed his brother's life and he lost all intrest in zoids. But one day on his 17th birthday and man appeared offering him a zoid tht he could battle with. A really good one too. After thinking about it Albedo decided to battle in zoids to become the best not for him self but to try and complete his brother's dream.

Teammates: none yet

Zoid:
http://www.zoidsunofficial.coolfreepages.com/CG_lightning_saix.jpg

The Lighting Saix is a Cheetah-type Zoid.The Lightning Saix is one of the fastest land-based Zoids ever created. In terms of pure land speed the Saix's speed is only matched by a few Zoids. However, very few Zoids can match the Saix's acceleration or degree of control at high speed. The Zoid is also surprisingly stealthy; while not invisible to sight or radar, it is very elusive. The Lighting Saix is well armed, carrying a pair of powerful beam cannons on its back, as well as a pair of small Vulcan cannons in its head. However, the Saix's weapons only point directly forward and cannot be turned, meaning that the Zoid is rather vulnerable to attacks from the flanks or behind.

Wepons
Laser Killer Fangs
Double-Barrelled Vulcan Gun
Pulse Laser Rifle
Equipment
Booster Pack
Wing Stabilizers
Vertical Stabilizers

There that should be better then before

Last edited by on Sat 01 Sep 2007, 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 11:43 am

srry dude the shadow fox is already taken by the member caled Cen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet   Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoid Revolution Sign Up Sheet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next