Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Fortress Nought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fortress Nought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 4:07 pm

Greed watched as his comrades disappeared in their individual portals. He flipped a golden coin in the air and caught it a second later.

"I guess its time for this operation of hers to commence. It's about time.

He was speaking to himself. He hadn't had much action lately and finally appreaciated the chance to get some. Darkness started to emerge frm the ground. Soon it surrounded Greed's body in a flurry, and he wasn't visible. THe adrkness started to sink back into the ground, taking Greed to the realm of light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 8:15 pm

Sloth appeared in the realm and pulled out the scroll from his shirt. In this realm, his energy always seemed replenished for an unknown reason. He jumped to his chair which he sat on immediately and started to fiddle with the scroll. He didn't know too much about it, but then again he didn't really care.

"It looks I'm the first one back. I wonder if my comrade's journies were a tad bit tougher than mine. Oh well..." He said to himself, as he leaned lazily in his chair and fiddled with the scroll.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 8:34 pm

Xetornia appared in her seat and saind to Sloth,

"SO do you get it? If you did then toss it here. Hurry, I don't have all day. I want to figure out this profeicy as quickly as possible."

She reached out her hand waiting for the scroll to be placed in it. She then let out a bored yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 8:51 pm

Sloth tossed the scroll to Xetornia adn awaited his punishment he might recieve. He figured it might be a false scroll, but didn't really care. He just hoped it actually wasn't false and awaited Xetornia's reply.

"This thing was a burden on my shoulders. There were so many obstacles in the way of obtaining this." He said as Xetornia supposedly caught it. He closed his eyes, hoping not to get yelled at or pushed against a wall at the moment.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 9:03 pm

Xetornia looked at the srcoll, and then it started to float in the air. She raised her keyblade and unlocked it. THe true srcoll fell from the light and landed in her hand. She smiled and said,

"Good Job Sloth, the Scroll of dawn should have been the most difficult to get, that's why I sent you to get."

She held up the Srcoll of High Noon that she had gotten and the scroll of Dawn and said,

"Two down two to go. I hope those two hurry up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 9:20 pm

Sloth sighed in relief, almost positive that the scroll was fake. His trembling stopped and his normal attitude was returned, as he was also happy to be complimented by Xetornia.

"Thanks I guess." He said, sort of confused about Xetornia's upbeat attitude, only presuming that she may be having a good day. He stayed in his chair, now nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 11:29 pm

Envy was in her seat, staring down Sloth with envious eyes.

"Why should HE be complimented for retrieving a dumb scroll. I would have done it in HALF the time. Hmph!" She said, now sort of pouting and complaining to herself about this. Of course for her, this was her normal attitude and she couldn't help it if she tried. She only continued to stare down Sloth in anger as he sat in his own chair which was far from her own.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 11:38 pm

Xetornia smiled as she watched the reaction of the young Envy. She looked over at her and said,

"Ah envy don't be jealous. You now that out of eveyone here your my favorite." She then started to laugh playfully and said,

"And you can do me a favor. GO see what's taking those other two so long. DOn't interfere. Just obsevre and then report back here."

Xetornia then leaned back in her chair with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:08 am

Envy gave off a smile from hearing Xetornia's words. She jumped off ofher chair landing on both feet.

"Oh...yay! Thank you!" She said with zeal which was rare for her. A portal openned which led to the light realm in front of her. She walked through it and it closed behind her.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:25 am

Xetornia's smile grew larger as she though about the things to come. She thne said out loud,

"This is going to be fun. The keyblade wars will reign through out history, as the war that started my rule and end the rule of men. hehehehehe!"

She started to giggle like a liitle girl. As she sat in her chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:41 am

"You must be happy. I haven't ever heard you like that." Said Envy as she arrived back to Fortress Nought. Her expression changed to a shy one as she then began to report to Xetornia. "Oh, and for the report you wanted, it seems as the two you sent had run into two certain keyblade masters. I'll give you a hint...what they are masters of are completely opposite!" She said the last part in a joking voice with a giggle atthe end.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 1:00 am

Xetornia started to laugh with Envy. She then stopped and said,

"Well, well, that is quite a problem. Those keyblade Masters know they're limits and won't fight a losing battle. SO thse other two must have become powerful as well. This was unexpedicted. I knew Ban would be powerful but I didn't see the other two as much of a threat. Well this will work to out advantage."

She looked over to Envy and Sloth and said,

"Sloth I want you to go to the realm of light. Take the Scroll of morning while greed is fighting the Master of light. Kaen placed the scroll on the ground near their area and put a barrier around it, I'm sure you can break it. Envy, go to the alm of Darkness, while, Gluttony is fighting the master of Darkness I want you to go get the Scroll of Night. Destory anyone who ets in your way. If you two fail your punishmnet will know no end, that much I can promise."

She held a smile on her face as she waited for them to do what they were told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 1:09 am

Envy made a small pouting noise as she heard her instructions.

"How come he gets to go get the good scroll. This always happen." She said, always complaining about her orders, thinking other people ad the better deal even though it was almost exactly the same. A portal appeared a small distance from her and she began to walk through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 2:54 am

Sloth sighed as he laid lazilly on his chair. He didn't really want to get up but he grew tired of everyone's bickerring.

"God. That Envy is such a pest. I don't care how strong she is, someone's has to shut that little brat's mouth. And to think, Xetornia looks to her the most. Such a drag." He said as he slowly stood from his chair. He stood up straight with a groan, which made his back crack. "Whatever. I guess I have no choice but to deal with all of this. I guess I better get going as well." He said as he openned up a portal. He lazilly walked through it, not really wanting to do anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 7:20 am

Xetornia tried to examine the scrolls and said with a curious look on her face,

"This makes no sense. I guess I need the other two scroll better the porfecity is clear. *sighes* I wish they would hury up. I Want to get this started as soon as possible. I bet that bastard Greed is playing around with the Keyblade master of Light. If so he better go all out or I have no doubt he will be killed."
Xetonria sighed and said,

"And he can't die, not yet. I still have things for him to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 3:26 pm

Sloth appeared through a portal. He yawned in a bored maner and tossed the scroll Xetornia's way. He launched himself back into his chair and found himself laying on it lazilly once again.

"Just like you just said, Greed is doing exactly what you said. He is such a fool. He could never just get the job done." He said as he sighed once. He closed his eyes as he layed in the chair, hoping to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 6:00 pm

Xetornia unlocked the scroll, and looked at Sloth. She then said with a smile,

"Well if someone doesn't go and help him, he's going to get himself killed. That much I am certain about. I guess I'm the only one here who can stop the Master of light the way is now. It sems he was learned how reform himself."

Xetornia made a portal appear. She then walked through it saying,

"Sloth your in charge until Envy returns.. Then she'll be in charge Until I make my way back. Be good you guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 8:54 pm

Sloth made a chuckle to himself as Xetornia left realm.

"I'm in charge until Envy gets back. Hmmm...I think she meant that I'm in charge of Envy until SHE (Xetornia) gets back. This is going to be fun." He said as he made a quiet laugh to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 9:09 pm

Envy made her way back into the realm. She was still mumbling complaints to herself but they didn't have to be taken seriously. She noticed Sloth was already back but now Xetornia was gone.

"Well? Where's Xetornia? I got the dumb scroll although i don't see why the stupid scroll deserves more attention then me."

She said this, being envious of he scroll like se is of everything. She looked at Sloth as she awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 9:18 pm

This is going to be real fun... Sloth thought to himself.

He jumped out of his chair and made his way to Envy. He had a smile on his face which was rare for him, finding it too much work to smile.

"Hey...Envy. Xetornia left and she put ME in charge... He said, still smiling sadistically. "Which means that YOU have to do as I say. And I say to...go fetch me some chips out of Gluttony's secret stash. And none of those nasty vinegar kind either! Now go!" He said, always loving to mess with Envy, hating how Xetornia prized her the most.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 9:27 pm

Gluttony appeared in the chamber and said in an annoyed voice,

"No ones going to touch my chips, without my premission."

Gluttony was usually cheerful and joy but when you messed with his food, he became irrate and uncontrolable. He looked at Sloth and Envy, and siad,

"I don;t care if Xetornia left you in charge or not, you're not tounching my chips SLoth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:04 pm

Sltoh looked at Gluttony as he came in. He smirked a little and backed up a little as he began to speak.

"Really now? Well...I doubt you could stop me if I tried but I doubt you have any good flavors that are worth fighting for anyway. *sighs* I'm goin' back to bed."

As he said this, he started to walk out of the main chamber and back into his quarters, which is almost like a resting area with many beds and an aroma that could knock anyone out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:10 pm

Envy had a pouty look on her face as everything went on. She was mumbling envious complaints about Gluttony and Sloth to herself, not too interested in the fight that almost broke out.

"How come she left HIM in charge? I thought I was the one she usually left in charge. And how come Gluttony gets all of the food? There's barely a portion for ME!"

She continued on in these complaints as she made her way to her won chamber as well.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:13 pm

Gluttony wo was stil alittle upset by what Sloth attempted, started to walk into his chamber, as he did so, he said,

"The next person who attempts to take my food will be devoured whole by me. I promise hat much."

Gluttony then pulled out a Sea Salt Ice and began to eat as he made his way to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:27 pm

Greed appeared in the chamber with the 8 chairs, one for him and one for every other member. Each chair was decorated with different ideals, such as Greed's had many golden items around it, making it seems like a king's chair. He sighed once and walked to it, sitting down a little disappointed. He didn't say a word, seeing how no one else was around. He sat there quietly, waiting for Xetornia to deliver his punishment for trying to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: