Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Fortress Nought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Fortress Nought Left_bar_bleue58/110Fortress Nought Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Fortress Nought Left_bar_bleue60/100Fortress Nought Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Fortress Nought Left_bar_bleue57/100Fortress Nought Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 4:09 pm

This is the home of Xetornia. Here stays with the 7 deadly sins. He plans and plots for his devious plans here. The location of the Fortess Nought is unknown, and no one nows here it is except the one's who have seen it. The Home pf th RoM

He calls his group The Ravagers of Men. The group is composed of the strongest of Heartless, Nobodies, and Very Strong hearted humans, these members also control, lower heartless, nobodies, and have human minions. The RoM is who secretly started the Keyblade wars, all for Xetornia’s mysterious propose.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:28 pm

Xetornia sat there in chair in a lagre room. She then looked at the seven others that where in the room with her. She smiled evilly and said,

"I since that another Keyblade Master has emerged. The time is nearing people. Things are going to get very interesting.I'm going to go and check out our new friend. I want to see what his potential is." She got up from her seat and said,

"You boys and girls be good while I'm gone." A portal appeared in front of her in she walked through it.
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 3:08 am

Sloth was in the giant chamber, in the chair that was rightfully his. He was resting his head on his fist, as he yawned once, showing his boredum. His eyes were blankly focussed on a light that was moving around the room. He couldn't tell what it was, but he took an interest in it.

"I'm guessing Xetornia loves to take her sweat time doing whatever the hell she wants." He said to his comrades around the room. "Some nerve. Do you all agree? He said, taking the silence as an uncaring answer.

The all were covered in shadows, allowing none of their faces visible. He never spoke too often, finding it a hassle to open and close his mouth, but when he did speak, he had nothing nice to say.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 5:23 pm

Xentornia appeareed through a portal. She removed her cloack and relieved her beautiful yet, evil face. She looked at sloth and said,

"You're a big talker when I'm not here aren't you love!" She said in a sweat and almost motherly voice. Her vice changed quickly to a cold and mericless one as she dissappered and reappeared behide Slot saying with her hand around his throat,

"But if I here you complain again, I will personally reduce you to dust. Remember that, ok?!' Xetornia then went adn sat down in the largest chair in the room. She then said,

"The weilder of Twilight will become very powerful very quickly. In about a weeks time, he should have gathered enoungh knowledge to conquer the realm of Twilight and take controk of the nobodies.... abd it seems that the MAster of Light has made his appearance." She sighed and said,

"Sloth!... I want you to go to the realm of light and Twilight and observe the happening in the areas. DOn't kill anyone, just watch. Idon't want anything to happen the the MAster of light by accident. And do me a favor make sure you don't make your presences known, and don't use it, if it can be helped. If you have to, just keep it concealed some way. I'm sure a warrior of your level can figure something out." Xetornia waved her hands telling sloth to head out. She then got up and said,

"You guys are dismissed. Sloth inform me when you return I'll be in deep thought in my chambers." Xetornia then dissapeared without a trace, as if she was never there.
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 4:09 am

Sloth sighed as he watched Xetornia's actions. He wasn't much a fan with excitement but he wasn't a fan of death either. He waved his hand in front of him and a portal openned.

*Sighs* "Alright then. Off to the realm of light I go...I guess..." He said with minimum enthusiasm.

He slowly stood up from his seat and walked to the portal he made. He stopped before he went and started to speak.

"If anyone dies over there, don't blame me." He said without turning around. He then walked into the portal and it closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 2:52 pm

Xetornia was in her room and was in deep thought. As she thought she said while reading what appeared to be a scroll,

"Warroirs bound by destiny open the door to the future with the keys of the Heart." Xetornia smiled and continued reading,

"But the door to the future is bound by the Heart of Choas. The Heart of Light, Darkness, and Twilight, unite under one to bring peace to the realms and bring the Chaos to an end." Xetornia smiles and then says,

"Well I've interperated most of this. The door to the future is Kingdom Hearts no doubt. In order to obtain the power of Kingdom Hearts I must gather the Hearts of Light, Darkness, Twilight. Those are clearly the Keyblade Masters. But....there one way that anyone person can defeat me, especially after I accomplish what I intend to. There must eb some kind of hidden meaning. I'll have to find the other 3 scrolls to get a better meaning. I'll wait until the The Master of Darkness makes thier appearance before takig any brash actions."

Xetronia then layed back down in her bed then started to concetrate again.
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 3:32 am

A portal openned and Sloth came through. He sighed once as he stretched his back.

"I'm back...unfortunately. I have the information you may have wanted, but I'm not too sure. I studied everyone there, and based on what I saw, they're all idiots. They don't even have a clue on what's going on or what's going to happen. Stupid if you ask me." He said before sitting down. As he sat down, he let out another sigh and then rested his head on his hand once again like before.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 4:17 am

Xetornia sighed in dissapointment and said,

"Of coarse their clueless about what's going on. I barely have a graps on what's going on I would't except them too. By the way I've decoded this scroll. YOu might want to get prepared, as soon as the Keyblade Master of Darkness makes an appearance, We'll be traveling to the realm of Light Twilight,and Darkness, to find the other the srcoll , Of Enlightment,the scroll solitude, and the scroll of the Abyss."

Before she desmised him she had a curious look on her face. She then said,

"YOu've made contact with Ban Haven't you. I can sense is presences all over you. SO what did you 2 talk about?"
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 5:24 am

Sloth sighed at Xetornia's disappointment. He never did things right to the point to where she was pleased. He knew that she knew what he meant, but she always seemed to ignore his efforts.

"Ban? You mean the kid that thinks too much? Yeah so what. He somehow saw me. No matter. But for some strange reason he wantd to meet me later today. What do you think?" He said, sitting in his chair with his eyes closed. He wasn't too excited for he knew that she was about to tell him to go and meet him. He really didn't want to get up again, especially since he was already seated.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:44 am

Xetornia looked at Sloth with a smile and said,

"It's odivous isn't it? He wants more information. You probably did that thing you do, when you say like 5 words but answer like 6 questions. Now he wants to more. Well I say let's keep him in the dark alittle longer. We don't want him knowing to much, he might hinder our plans. After all you did say he was able to spot you, that alnoe lets me know that his progessing quickly. We can't expose ourselves completely.....Yet."

Xentornia smiled and then went back to reading the scroll. She looked up at Sloth and said,

"Tell the others to get ready. In about a months time,we'll begin phase 2."
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:07 pm

Sloth left as he went into the main chamber. He didn't want to say too much to Xetornia knowing his words would be meaningless to her. He sat down in his rightful chair and had a ponderring look on his face. He sighed once as he began to speak.

"Well, we all have 1 month. Get ready. That barely gives me enough time to get some good sleep. Whatever. But all of you, be ready, for it seems to almost be time." He said with barely any seriousness in his voice. He sarted to doze off after giving the news, with not much else to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:14 pm

Xetornia leaned back in her bed. She then stopped lookingat the scroll and looked up into the ceiling. She then said,

"Where are you? The Weilder of Darkness, your the last key then the plan can began. But where are you? What are you doing?"

Xetornia closed her eyes and then started to meditate. SHe was making plans for the events that were about to unfold. She then said in a low voice as she, started to dose off,

"And so the Keyblade Wars Begins!"
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 9:27 pm

About an hour or 2 later, Sloth woke up after sleeping for awhile. Once again, he was bored with nothing else to do.

"Damn it. Why is it always so boring. No matter what, it's always boring. I know. How about I go mess with that dumb ignorant kid of a keyblade weilder. That would be fun. I just won't kill him, that's all. Sure. If i can get up from this seat." He said, as he slowly started to get up, grunting from laziness.

A portal openned in front of him as he slowly and lazily started to walk through it.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 8:06 pm

Xetronia appeared in the Fortress with SLoth in her hand, she launched him into a near by wall with extreme power. She then took off her cloak and said,

"What the hell do you think you're doing Sloth. I did not tell you to go and attack the Twilight Master. I don't care if you your didn't plan on killing them or not. That was not in the plan. DO you hear me?!!!!"

Her enegry blazed through the area. She then looked at Sloth and said,

"If you want some excitement, why won't you fight me?!!!!!" She was angry and she wanted to take her fustration out on some one.
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 9:11 pm

Sloth was slammed hard into the wall and made no attempt to dodge the blow. He layed against the wall with a dull face as he looked straight at Xetornia with his bored eyes.

*sighs* "Come on. You gotta have a little fun. I mean, even I know that. I haven't had a battle in years and just needed one taste of blood. It's not like I was going to kill them or anything. I may have killed that one weak human that was there but that was all. Loosen up. Let me do something." He said with a sarcastic voice, although he was being completely serious.

Sloth felt as the hot energy from Xetornia hit him, and paid no mind to it. He squinted his eyes as the energy hit him, but continued to look at her.

"If I were to fight you, I would die. I know you. You can't hold back your energy for shit. That's why I just wanted to have a little fun with the kids. He said in his slow voice. He still sounded sarcastic but wasn't being.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyThu 15 Nov 2007, 4:31 pm

Xetornia looked at Sloth with an upset look and said,

"Well you have plently of comrades around here who can give go then enough intertainment. SO the next time you do something like this, without my premission... I will utterly destroy you. There won't be anything left of you after I'm done. Even if you are a fellow Chaotic rift. I would not hesitate to send you to never ending Oblivion."

Xetornia then walked over to her chair in the main room and sat there. Her engery started to subside, and the area began to calm.
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyThu 15 Nov 2007, 8:38 pm

Sloth stayed there against the wall with his dull face. He sighed once as Xetornia walked away.

"It must be that timw of the month for her..." He said. After he said this funny comment, his eyes started to close as he began to fall asleep where he sat. He didn't really care where he was, he only knew that he was tired and wanted some rest.
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyFri 16 Nov 2007, 2:18 am

Greed sat in his chair, bored. He rested his head on his right fist and juggled a couple of gold coins in his left hand, tossing it up and down. He was lost in his ponderring thoughts, thinking and planning his own little schemes. He hated leaving the realm, striving to stay in his own chambers to count his endless supply of golden coins. With little to do right now, he stayed in his position, staying lost in his thoughts at the moment, waiting for any order he was given.
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 12:18 am

After a couple of hours passed, Sloth finally woke up with a sore back. He got up and jumped in an incredible speed to his chair. He summoned his weapon to his hand, and he fiddled with it just a little bit, playing around with it.

"Why were we given these stupid things? How can we even control them anyway? Ah well, I'm not complainin'." He said as he held his long sword out and looked at it. He then noticed Greed in his chair not too far away from his. His sword disappeared as he began to speak to him. "And you're actually here? That's a surprise." He said in his rude manner to Greed. For some reason, Sloth had a problem, which always made him be rude to people, no matter who it is and how much trouble he could get into.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 11:29 pm

Gluttony who has tiing in his seat walked over to the two while eating on his big bag of chips that he had in his hand. He then said,

"Yeah it's nice to see him around. And what happened with you Sloth? Xetrnia looked pissed."

Gluttony contimued to chomp down on his bag of chips. With a smile on his face.

Xetornia sitting down in her chair was deep in thought. She then said to herself,

"I can feel it. The time is nearing. I guess it's time I go looking for the scrolls. And I know excalty when to go and get them."

Xetornia then dissappeared and repppeared in the presents of the three,and the said,

"Hey, everyone pay attenion because I'm only going to say this once."
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 12:37 am

Sloth sighed as Gluttony talked to him. He jumped off from his chair and landed in front of Gluttony.

"Some bull crap like usual. Nothing big. But, God Gluttony, you smell worse than usual. I think it's those chips. What's in them?" He said, changing his tone when he started to talk about Gluttony.

When Xetornia came Sloth sighed once more. He turned to her and began to listen to her speak. He wasn't really interested in it, but he rather stay out of trouble at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 12:48 am

[Dang it. I wanted to use green for like money X( I'll just use dark green]

Greed stood out of his chair and walked to the others. He threw the money he was toying with in the air and it disappaeared, going to an unknown location. Greed gave off a happy/evil laugh and then began to speak.

"Yes Sloth. I am here. And Xetornia, what is it. I would like to have a little action. I haven't had a battle in decades."

He spoke as if happy. He awaited someone's reply, looking at them in turn.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 12:56 am

Gluttony smiled at Sloth and said,

"O these they're salty, vinger, ranch, pickle flavor. It's really good, you should try some." He then turned to face Xetornia and said,

"So what up Xetornia, what do you need?"

Xetornia held up the srcoll she hadn been translating, and reading. She looked at them and said,

"I need the other of these ancient scrolls. The scroll of Morning, the Scroll of Night, and the scroll of Dawn, and the scroll of High Noon. I think you can figure out where they are." Xetornia sighed and said,

" Sloth you go after the Scroll of Dawn. I want you to go and get, in a week from now. When Ryo and ban Have their fight. That way you won't meet with much resistance. Kill any small fries that get in your way. Greed, you go after the Scroll of Morning. You go and a week from now as well. If you run into the keyblade master of light. Don't kill him. Finially Gluttony. You go after the scroll of Night. Kepp the Keyblade weilder of Darkness alive. Other then that, you can devour what ever you want." She then said with a smile,

"I'll go and get the Scroll of High Noon myself. It's in the Infernal realm. I'm the only one who's seen that place, so I will be the one to go. That all, we'll starte the operation in a week, get ready."

Xetornia then dissappeared.

(WEEK SKIP> PM ME FOR THE LVL's YOU GET)
Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 1:29 am

After the week had passed, Sloth went back into the giant room. He sighed once as he looked around the room seeing if anyone else was there.

"I can't believe I have to do this. All the way to the Twilight Realm to look for something that I don't even know where it may be. God, this is such a drag" He said as he openned a portal in front of him. He sighed once more before starting to walk through it.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 1:41 am

Gluttony enetered the room, with a smile. This time he was eating on two, Sea Salt Ice Creams(The one's from the game), and he had five hanging out of his back pocket. He opened up a partal saying,

"See you guys later. I hope there's some tasty food there." He then dissappeared through the portal.

Xetornia who was the room smiled and said,

"Looks linke it's time. Wrath! You're in charge whil I'm gone. Try not to screw things up ok."

Xentornia then dissappeared through the portal.

(LISTEN UP, APPS FOR THE DEADLY SINS ARE OPEN FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fortress Nought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: