Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

L.A.H Rp

Go down 
+2
bluewingedD
flame15
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:43 pm

Seth laughe at what she said before she sat down on the bed.He went over and sat beside her and started to speak.

"Well i don't cut myself it was ethier this or unicorns and i wasn't in the mood for the unicorns when i picked it out and I don't want to pick the game it's been awhile since i'v messed with that thing so you go ahead"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue66/110L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue92/110L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue66/110L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:47 pm

Becka stared at Seth. 'I can think of-' she stopped herself from thinking it.

"well..." she said while staring at it. "It looks like theres, a war going on between....wires and stuff....so i'll pass." she said while sighing.

"well i'm sorry that I made you bring me all the way up here, now that i see your gaming system and how it's battling each other to see who will be played, I now noticed that I don't feel like getting into it." She smiled. "But i'm sure that we can watch a movie or something." she said while looking around.

"Do you have any scary movies?" she asked while staring at Seth's Tv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:50 pm

Seth looked at the cords and wires tangled up.He laughed and pointed to the cabnet beside the TV.

"All the movies I have are in there there all scary movies but i'm not sure if you would want to watch them" Seth said as he looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue92/110L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:55 pm

Becka slid to the floor and crawled over to the cabinet. She started to go threw them.

"Here I haven't watched this one." she said while handing him 28 weeks later.

"I heard that it's good." she said while looking at the wires and stuff. "I'm going to let you hook it all up." she started to crawl back to the bed. She didn't notice that her dress had gone up a little bit.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:58 pm

Seth gave her a funny look and took the movie from her.He hooked everything up and started it.He looked over at her and started to speak.

"Why are you crawling you could have asked me to get them for you..so what made you want to come back here anyway"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:00 pm

Becka sighed while she put her back against the bed. She stared at the ground then sighed.

"I'm not sure, I don't want to go home to a house that I hate. I don't want to go home back to the family that hates me." Becka sighed again.

"It's not like I wanted anything to happen (lie). I just wanted to hang with you until I felt like trying to get my driver on the phone." She said while staring at Seth. "What made YOU want to bring me back here? You could have just said no."
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:05 pm

Seth thought about it and smiled.He dicided to only tell her one of the reasons he dicided to bring her here.

"Becuase I know what it feels like to not want to go back to a home like that"Seth said with a smile on his face.

"I would tell you the other reason but i'm not sure how you would react so i'll keep that to myself"He thought waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:07 pm

Becka nodded, the movie was going to start. "Thanks for understanding it." she smiled then she started to watch the movie.

Now and then she'd glance at Seth's way to see what he was doing. Then she would go back to watching the movie.

She sighed and sat back against the bed, accidently brushing her leg up against seth's leg.

"Ooops." she said while moving her leg away. "Sorry." she said while covering her leg with her coat.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:11 pm

Seth didn't notice her leg brush up aginst his.He glanced over and noticed she had her coat over her leg and started to speak.

"Are you cold?"

He yawned and waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:14 pm

Becka shook her head. "No i was just showing a little to much leg." she said while fixing the coat.

She smiled at Seth then went back to watching the movie.

'DAMN! he's soooo freakin cute...' Becka glanced at Seth but she ended up lookin at his lips again she quickly blushed and went back to ' ' watching ' ' the movie. 'his lips...' Becka touched her lips then sighed.

'It'd never happen again.' she thought while her eyes were closed. she was bumbed out thinking that she could never get another kiss from Seth again.

'Oh well...' she went back to watching the movie.

*ug....so bored.....*
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:21 pm

Seth turned back to watching the movie.He glanced at Becka but ended up thinking about when they kissed.

"What should i do"He thought forgeting about that movie.He started to lean over but stoped.

"I shouldn't"He thought turning his attation back to the movie.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:24 pm

Becka's heart raced as she thought about what she should do.

'I don't know what to do...' she thought while staring at the ground. 'I want too....' she sighed, 'I already know what he wants.' She thought while she stared down at her self. 'And if he thinks that he's going to get it...he's got another thing coming.' She glanced at him then she gripped on her coat.

'But i want another one...' she thought while getting sad. 'I liked the first one...' she thought while biting her lower lip.

She turned to Seth knowing that he saw her.

"Seth?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:26 pm

Seth turned and looked at her.He wasn't sure what was coming next but he would be ready for it.

"Yea"he said waiting for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:29 pm

*so bored, so i'm just going 2 write anything that comes 2 mind*

Becka moved closer so that she was really close to him. "Do you want to kiss me again?" She stared at Seth hearing the screaming from the Tv she ignored it for a couple.

She stared at Seth with eager eyes, wanting to know if he wanted to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:31 pm

Seth looked down and closed his eyes.He sighed and looked back up at her and started to speak.

"Well the first one was pretty good as i wouldn't mind a second"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:34 pm

Becka sat up and leaned forwards so that she could brace herself to kiss him.

When she got closer she had to put her hand on his shoulder. She leaned even more closer, so much that she was there near his face.

She pushed forwards and kissed him.

'damn i never thought that this would happen.' she thought while she kept her kiss.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:37 pm

Seth leaned in and kissed her back.Her lips were soft and he liked that after they finished the kiss he started to speak.

"Wow even better the second time"

He smiled and waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:40 pm

Becka opened her eyes and pushed forwards. She wrapped her arms around Seth's neck and kissed him again.

'I feel like i'm a slut but OH MY GOD! HIS FUCKIN LIPS ARE SO SOFT!' she made the kiss be pasionate, she pressed herself against his body.

'Fuck...I better not be Kira by the time I have to leave.' she thought while her eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:42 pm

Seth didn't know what to think.He wasn't excpeting that.He didn't care why she did it all he knew is it was great.He figured he would just go with it til she got enough.

"Wow she is hot"He thought becuase it was the only thing that came to his mind.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:46 pm

Becka pulled away, she had to breath. When she opened her eyes she felt dizzy. "wow." she said while pulling away a little bit.

"that felt..." she searched for the words. "great." she licked her lips and stared down at his chest.

With her face a little red she heard screaming while she stared down at seth's chest. She was like half way on him and half way off. She sighed and crawled off from him. "I didn't know what came over me." she said while sittting there she didn't know what to say next.

The only thing that she could think of was to finish up what she started and to make herself feel like a slut.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:50 pm

Seth got up and looked at her.He didn't know where that came from but he wasn't worried about it.He smiled and started to speak.

"Wow umm that felt good"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:52 pm

Becka looked down so that she was no longer looking up at Seth. "I'm going to finish watching the movie." she said while turning around to look at the screen.

'It did feel good but i'm afraid on what is going to happen next if I say it.' she thought while staring at the TV.

She glanced at Seth to see what he was doing then she went back to watching the Tv. 'damn I want him as a boy friend.' she thought while sighing.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 10:02 pm

Seth turned back to the TV.He closed his eyes and sighed.He wanted her so bad it was about to kill him.He turned to her and started to speak.

"Umm Becka"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 10:07 pm

Becka heard Seth, she turned and looked at him.

"What is it Seth?" she asked while looking at him. She stared at him wanting to know what was on his mind. Not knowing she raised her eye brawl. "What do you want?"

Becka blinked blankly at him wondering.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 10:56 pm

Seth looked down.He sighed and started to speak.

"Nevermind it's not important"

He turned back to the TV and started watching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays-
Jump to: