Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

L.A.H Rp

Go down 
+2
bluewingedD
flame15
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 11:28 pm

Alex started to kiss him again. She stopped for a second and said,

"I think you got that backwards, because the las time I checked you was the one that was chasing after me, and I think that I've had better kisses before, but I don't know let me check *his him again*.... yeah I've had better." She then started to laugh and heard Sean she looked at LaSean and siad.,

"Hold on, ok." She then turned around and said,

"A yo, Sean, I trying to mind my business, how bout you go ahead and do the same. It ain't like I going to do, what you bout to do with that girl you bout to take home." She then started around back to LaSean and said,

"And I'll get a ride home from Lasean......You do have a car right?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/110L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/110L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 11:32 pm

Sean waved good-by to Alex and said,

'Alright do what ever you want. I really don't give a damn, no mo. Don't come runn'in to me when he got yo ass looking like a foo." He left out saying,

"See you at home."
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 11:34 pm

Lasean listened to what she said but paid no mine to it. "I know she just trying to say that. She know I kiss better then any man she ever had." He thought.

He then heard her talking to Sean. "I don't got it with me. My ma had to use it. She said she needed to run errands or somethin. She said she was gonna drop it off over here after school. After I called her during lunch." He then looked at her waiting for her response.

He then turned to Sean after hearing his comment. "Fuck you Sean. Nobodies gonna have her looking like no foo."
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 11:42 pm

Alex looked at him saying,

"Damn nigga! You ain't got no car." She then sighed and said,

"When yo moms getting here? Because I need to go shopping, how you think I stay looking good like this all the time?"
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 11:47 pm

Lasean looked at her like she was crazy.

"Didn't I just tell you my moms got my car. She is suppose to be paying bills and stuff like that. She's gonna drop off the car and take the bus somewhere. Alright damn. She should be here in a few." He then got out the pool and got his phone from his jeans. He checked to see if he had any messages.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:03 am

Alex hopped out of the pool with him. She then went over to dry herself off. She looked over at him and said,

"So when you want me to do yo hair." She then went and layed down on the beach chair again.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:06 am

He stuck his index finger telling her to hold on. He was on the phone. "Yo ma bring the car alright. Uh huh. I know ma just bring it alright. Iight bye." He then hung up his phone.

He turned to Alex. "How bout now. Cause I ain't going no where with my head fucked up. I know people." He said as he went and sat in front of her waiting for her to start braiding his hair.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:14 am

She smiled at him and then started to un do the his mess up braids. She then then took her towel and dried off his hair. She then started to braide his hair. While she was braid his hair her phone started to ring. She picked it up and held by her ear with her shoulder while still brading his hair. She then satarted to laugh saying,

"OOoo girl I know. She was looking a mess wasn't she. She didn't what the hell she was suppose to be doing............O he is put him on the phone real quick.......Hey cutie how you doing? That's good so what you been up to........me nothing I'm jus braiding some nigga's hair, you don't know him, si don't worry bout him.....aah huh, I beet you will huh? Put Kiesha back on."

She continued to talk and laugh on the phone while she continued to braid his hair.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:19 am

Lasean was listening to her conversation on the phone.

He looked up at her with a weird expression. "Who the fuck are you talking to. And who's he and why you calling him cutey. He better be gay." He was trying to find out she was talking to no one else.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:23 am

Alex who was still on the phone said,

"Hold on Keisha." She then tapped him on the side of the head and said,

"Stop moving while I'm trying to do your hair. And the boy that you so jealous of, is 12 years olds, it's keisha's little brother. O he he told me to tell you, to stay away from his women."

Alex started to laugh alittle while she went bak to talking on the phone.After awhile she hung up. She then loked down at LaSean and said,

"Almost done."
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:26 am

He heard his phone ring. He answered it fast cause it was his mom. "You here yet. Oh you did when. Oh iight. See Ya when I get home later." He hung up the phone.

He didnt move his head but started to talk. "You done yet. Cause my moms dropped off the car already."
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:32 am

Alex sighed and then said while tapping him on the top of his head,

'Yeah I'm done." She then went and picked up her clothes. She then started to walk into the house saying,

"Give me like five minutes." She then walked into the house. She went in the bathroom. After about 15-20 minutes, she came out of the bathroom with her clothes, adn her hair looking better then it did when she went into the pool. She then grabbed Lasean by the arm and said,

'Alright we can go now."
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:42 am

Lasean was texting when she got out the bathroom. He had already put his clothes back on. He then closed his phone and put it in his pocket.

He looked up at Alex when she grabbed his arm. "Took you long enough. Iight lets go." He led her outside and to his car.
Spoiler:
"I saved my money for this shit. Nobody bought this for me. Cause thats how I do baby." He got in the car and started it.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 1:02 am

(last post for the night bye)

Alex walked over and got into the car. She got inside and started to stroke the leather. She started to shake her head and said,

"MMmm, ok, ok, I like. I see, LaSean stepped his game up. Alright, no I won't be shamed to claim you I public."

She started to smile and laugh alittle.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue66/110L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue92/110L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue66/110L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 12:15 pm

kira walked back into the school, she was tired and angry at Davis's choice of wantings. 'he think that he can just make me want him and then come back for more! please,-' she thought while slamming her locker. She walked down the hallway and sighed. she had gym, she hated gym. Getting swetting with nobody touching her made her want somebody to touch her. 'i'll go to the roof for now and see what happens.' she thought while heading that way.

The bell had rung and Becka was lost. she had left her bag in her science class and she didn't know where it was. She smiled when she saw the door. it was open. 'thank god!' she thought while running into the room. her stuff was still sitting there. Becka reached for her stuff but she stopped, the room was dark and there wasn't as she could see was not anybody in the room. She went to reach for her stuff again when somebody reached out and touched her shoulder.

Spoiler:

Last edited by on Thu 11 Oct 2007, 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 1:02 pm

Amber walked into her work out room, which was down stairs in the basement, she was the only one home. her father wouldn't be home for another day then he would leave again until next month. While she was in the basement she stared at her Mazda RX-8 she had a choice between another car and the one that she has now. her uncle who lives in tokyo sent it to her as a gift for he sweet 16th. Amber sgihed then started to stretch for her work out. 'two hours down here, two hours up there, then an hour on the phone.' she thought while grabbing her leg. Amber sighed while she stared at the car. 'There's nothing to do around here and I have no friends! I want to go back, back to where my home really is.' Amber thought it while her maid walked down the stairs. "Len, i have got everything ready for you when you are done working out." She bowed to Amber then stood there staring at her boss.

Amber sighed then grabbed her arm, she started to stretch it counting in her head.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 4:07 pm

Quote :
Alex walked over and got into the car. She got inside and started to stroke the leather. She started to shake her head and said,

"MMmm, ok, ok, I like. I see, LaSean stepped his game up. Alright, no I won't be shamed to claim you I public."

She started to smile and laugh alittle

LaSean started to pull out of the driveway.

"Wowzers. How you suppose to be ashamed of me. You should be proud of it. I got girls lined up just to be with me brotha. And you suppose to be ashamed on me. Thats funny." He started to drive to the mall while listening to see what Alex had to say.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 4:52 pm

Alex looked at LaSean with a rised eyebrow and said,
"One, I ain't yo brotha, ya dig? Numba 2, you may have girls lining up to get with you, but none of them heffas got shit on me. And tres, I can get any boy I want so don't tempt me, k, surga?"

She then leaned back in her sit with her arms folded with a half smile, and half pissed off look.

Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 4:57 pm

Lasean looked at her with a whatever look.
"You should've never said you was ashamed. You can't just say you ashamed of a nigga that dont fly." He continued to drive.

-----

When they finally reached the mall. He parked the car close to the entrance. He turned off the car and got out. "You coming." He said waiting for her to get out so he can lock the doors and put the alarm on it.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 5:12 pm

She got out of the car. She walked over to Lasean and said,

"yeah I'm ready."

She then started to walk of in front of him as they walked off into the mall. She first stopped a a jewerly store. She then started to look at the ear rings. She picked up a par of ear ring and said,

"O boy, these white gold loops are beautiful. I'm getting these."
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 5:14 pm

Lasean rolled his eyes.

"What ever. I don't care. I don't really where jewelry. So get what you getting."
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 5:35 pm

Alex looked at LaSean and rolled her eyes. she then said,

"That's to bad. I mean was going to buy you something, but since you don't like jewerly, there really is no point."

She then started to walk out of the store with a bag full of jewerly. She then started to walk to the nearest clothing store.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 5:39 pm

Lasean followed her. The whole time he was following her he was staring at her butt. "Damn, she got a fat ass." He started to bite his lip.

"So since you said you were gonna be me something. I guess I ain't got to spend no money."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue92/110L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 6:35 pm

Kira tapped her foot while she waited on the roof top of the school building. 'I should've staid at Davis's house...i mean i could've gotten lucky!' she gasped. 'screw cheerleading, i want to get lucky!' she yelled while running to the door and then down stairs. she dailed her drivers phone and stood outside waiting for him. 'i am going to force myself onto him if he doesn't do anything first!' she thought while fixing herself. She had her wet tank top on again and her same skirt. her driver pulled up and she ran to him.

couple minutes later once again Kira was standing at Davis's front door.

Becka screamed with fright she didn't know who was behind her. She turned around and saw the teacher standing there laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 9:31 pm

Alex looked back at him with a smile and said,

"I didn't say all that. I said a was going to buy you something. But the moments pass now. I really see no need to buy you anything. But if I see something that I think will look good on you, then I might buy it. Or just suggest that you buy it."

She then entered the store, with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays-
Jump to: