Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Yakunan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Yakunan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Yakunan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Yakunan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Yakunan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 11:58 pm

Satoe simply dodeged the senbon, and as Hitori ran towards him and sent the jab he parried it. As he Parried it he began to perform the Gekido Kaze(Raging Wind), one of the Mekura Clan's taijutsu techiques. He then said,

"This ends round one kiddie."
what the Gekido Kaze does
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Yakunan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Yakunan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Yakunan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Yakunan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Yakunan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Yakunan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:04 am

Hitori had seen this jutsu used before, but was too slow to pull away from Satoe. He gulped and clenched his teeth pitifully. He braced himself for the combo and knew the best way to reduce damage was to simply go limp. Any resistance would only increase the impact.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:11 am

Satoe finished off the combo by sending a spinning uppercut into his jaw. As he sent Hitori flying he said,

'I hope your not out yet. I didn't put all my strength into the attack you should still be able to stand. So get up. Get up and fight!"

Satoe then entered into his Mekura fightinf stance waiting fo Hitori to attack.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Yakunan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Yakunan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:22 am

Am I unconscious yet? I can't let my self... Hitori thought. His violent coughes and the taste of blood in his mouth assured him he was awake. He was slightly disappointed by this, but would've been more so if he had been knocked out. He pushed himself up again and turned to face Satoe. He was dizzy from the combo and fell back against the wall. Maybe I can stall enough to clear my head a bit. he thought.

If you don't mind me asking, Satoe-san, but what are you trying to teach me? It's obvious I'm no match for you, why are we doing this? Simply to crush my non-existent hopes? he asked as respectfully as possible, though the last bit had a slight hint of sarcasm. He bit his sour taste buds to try to become more lucid and tears came to his eyes, though they did not spill.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:31 am

Satoe smile at him and said,

"Nothing like that at all young one. You see I was trained like this by my father, and so was my father before me and so on and so forth. I een trained my own son like this before I left the village. Shinobi, usually gain more strength when their fighting for their lives. Their natural instinct to live to drive them to reach and surpass their limits, and pushing you to your limit and beyond is the only way to make you as strong as we need you to be in the amount of time we have." Satoe then smiled and said,

"SO if your done stalling, please feel free to attack me."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:35 am

Hitori groaned again but obeyed. He threw a handful of senbon and another to where he expected Satoe to dodge to. He then charged and feinted a sweep at his legs. He instead jumped and sent the kick at his head.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:40 am

Satoe didn't dodge this time. This time he simple caught the senbon. H ethen threw one fo the senbon at his leg as he did the fack sweeoing kick. It missed and he blocked the kick to the head and caught it. He then threw the rest of the senbon at him. He then said,

"Why don'y you show me that Kekkie Gankai of your's"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:53 am

Hitori kicked off away from Satoe and one of the senbon hit the back of his shoulder as he flipped. He managed to avoid the rest. He landed awkwardly and stood straight. He formed the dragon hand seal and close his eyes. Kenragan! he said and opened them. They were completely blood red except the wolfish slitted black pupils.

I'm afraid It doesn't do me too much good since I don't know any genjutsu yet, but I still have a chance with 'death stare.' I won't say any more about it. Maybe I'll catch you with it before I pass out. he said. He charged again and threw another senbon to keep him busy while he body flickered behind him and kicked at the back of his knees, trying to force him down to a kneeling position. He then body flickered back in front of him and formed more hand seals. Kanashibari! he said, trying to paralyze Satoe.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 11:14 am

The Satoe standing there was struck in the back of the legs, and fell to one knee. He was then paralzyed by Hitoru . He stood there and his knees and said,

"What the hell are you waiting for, finish it off Boy!" Satoe then smile at him, and said again,

"Finish it now!"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 11:32 am

Hitori grabbed Satoe's shoulders surprised by how easily he had gotten hit by his attack. I'm sure he just let me get him. He wants to see my bloodline in use. Well I guess I'll show him now..... Hey wait.... he though. He was going to stare into his eyes to catch him in a death stare, but then noticed his eyes were closed due to eikuugan...

Oooohh, right... your eyes are... are closed...right............ riiiiighht............................DAMN!!! he said angrily. DAMMIT! How could I over look something so simple... Oh well, I can still do this. He pulled a senbon from his sleeve and attempted to jab in down into a pressure point in Satoe's neck.

[rofl mayonnaise!!]
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 11:40 am

Satoe was stabbed in the the neck with the senbon. As he was stabbed in the neck, he started to melt away, into mud. The real Otoku came out of the shadows, and send a punch to the back of Hitoru's head. He then said while sending the puch,

"Hump it took you long enough to defeat that Doton: Doro Bushin no Jutsu(Earth Release: Mud Clone Justu). It usually divided my power by 1/10, but I put about half of that in there. You have a lon way to Hitori. So don't stop, you might get killed, Wind slasher Jutsu!" He sent a blast of a razor sharp wing blade flying at him, of it hit it would kill him.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:02 pm

Hitori was hit by the punch but managed to stay standing. He spun around to face Satoe as he sent the wind blades at him. He dived to the side away from the attack and stood again. This would be alot easier if I had some jutsu to use. I mean how in the world can I compete with him? Even if my life is on the line, there's not alot I can do but hope to dodge it... he thought. He charged and threw another handful of senbon. This is pointless. My near perfect aim with senbon doesn't do any good with his speed. Maybe I'll get lucky and pull off one of my finishing moves. Though to do that I'll need to get him to attack me with taijutsu and then somehow manage to reverse an attack. Ughh... this won't be easy, though I suppose I never expected it to be. he thought. He drew a kunai and held it in his mouth. He then sent a series of punches at Satoe, hoping to get a close-range fight going.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:26 pm

Satoe dodged and parried the attacks of Hitori's, he then backed away and made a single hand sign. A shadow clone appeared, as Hitori continued to attack, the shadow clone blacked and grabbed hold of Hitori's arms. The real satoe cam up be hide him and held his hand out. As he did so A blue chakra startd to form in his hand. He then said to him with a smile,

"I've seen enough." A a ver casual and indifferent voice he said,

"Rasengan." He sent the rasengan into hitori's side. He didn't put much ckara into the attack. It would feel more like a super powerful kick, intend of killing him, it would send him spinning onto the ground several meters if it hit. Satoe smiled and said,

"When you wake up from that, you real training will begin."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:34 pm

Hitori cursed. No, I'm not done yet. he said and dropped to the ground. He somersaulted backwards, pulling the clone with him. He then kicked it up at Satoe and his rasengan. He stood and backed away from him quickly. Give me another chance, I'm not as weak as you think. he said.

What the pfargtl, Hitori. You just volunteered to have yourself beat up more, and now he won't take it easy in any way at all. he thought.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:40 pm

Satoe reached out his hand, like he was about to strike him, but he pated him on the headand said,

"I know, i know how strong you are. That's why there no need for this to continue, I need to go get the materials needed for the next part of the training.....so." Satoe sent a punch with blinding speed to Hitori's gut and said,

"You shouldn't let your guard down boy. So just go to sleep while I get the materials."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:48 pm

Hitori made no attempt to block or dodge the punch he had expected. He braced himself for the hit, but then looked up at Satoe in confusion as he ruffled his long black hair instead. He blinked and deactivated his Keragan, though his eyes remained wolfish due to the yonbi being stirred up by the fight. The black pupils shrank and Hitori grunted as Satoe's fist buried itself in his stomach. His eyes slowly closed and he collapsed to the ground, passing out in pain and shock. He laid limp in the dust of the dank room quietly, not dreaming of anything. He hadn't been visited by anything but the occasional nightmare since leaving Konoha.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 1:01 pm

Satoe left out of the room, and then came back half an hour later. He poured a bucket of water on Hitori's face and said,

"Wake up kid. Now we can get started." Satoe through do three scrolls and said,

"these are scrolls that I've stolen from various shinobi nations. So pick with the you want to learn from first? the mist, the sand, the rock, the cloud, or the leaf?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 1:26 pm

Hitori spluttered and sat up. He coughed and shook his face free of the water. He looked down at the scrolls and thought. He really had no idea which to pick or what might be in the scrolls. Umm... Leaf I guess... he said, since he was most familiar with it. What are these?
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 1:33 pm

Slapped him in the back of the head and said,

" What do you think, there jutsu(no forbinned ones)." He openned up the the leaf scroll an dsaid,

"So what jutsu do you want to learn first. being what are are you should try to learn as many jutsu as you can, to utilize all that chakra of yours"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 1:37 pm

Itai! (ouch) Hitori said and rubbed the back of his head. Well genjutsu would go good with my bloodline, but I could handle their fire jutsu pretty well to since I have such a high chakra capacity. I supposed either would help alot. he said.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 1:55 pm

Satoe looked at him and said,

"Well concedering that your kekkie Genkai is more effective with the more genjutsu you know. We should start you off with learning some. So start off with one of the easier onesand work your way up."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 2:08 pm

Ok... Hitori agreed and took the scroll. He read through it and found one. Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)...C-rank genjutsu... he read the parts quietly to himself. He preformed the hand seals a few times but didn't exert any chakra. He just need to get used to it first. He then re activated his Kenragan and tried it for real.

Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu he said after preforming the hand seals. He made the words on the scroll change to instead read:

Meh...Apathy is hard work...
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 2:23 pm

Satoe sighes in approval.He then looked down at him and said,

"Now, try it on a larger scale. After you've gotten that down, I want you to try it out on me." Satoe smiled and then said,

"After that, you can move on to the next Jutsu. You will have learned three jutsu, befor this day is over. You will learn three or two jutsu everyday this week. And there better be mastered with two to three months or you will be answering to me "
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 2:26 pm

[ugh.... im lazy... posting learning a jutsu is boring... gimme a while...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yakunan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yakunan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum