Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Yakunan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Yakunan Left_bar_bleue58/110Yakunan Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Yakunan Left_bar_bleue60/100Yakunan Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Yakunan Left_bar_bleue57/100Yakunan Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 4:07 pm

Yakunan

Yakunan Kanjipeaceblueep3

This section is for Yakunan members only.Yakunan, a group of currently 5 key members. Their objective has yet to be revealed but this organization consists out of 5 S-ranked missing nins. Each member has his own unique ability, the group mainly travels in pairs of two when leaving the hideout to travel. Their current aim is to gather all Bijuu’s for a yet unknown reason. These S-Rank missing nins function under the gudience of Hatashi Munta (npc). Each member carries a black cloak with the sign ofa black dragon on the back. Also every single one of the members carries a necklace with the kanji of one of the principles of yong. Their leader has developed technology able to clone and recreate the bijuu’ for his own personal desires The Yakunan base is located in the land of snow. Yakunan are the route and core of teh land of snow's shinobi. They train them and raise them in the ways of a true shinobi. Yakunan has set up many trading and shipping comapnies. They control the market world for the village hidden in the mist, but the poor people of Kiri do not know. Yakunan is a group of servral S rank missing ninja. The land of snow knows nothing about Yakunan and it's true objectives.Yakunan has hired some of it's lesser weaker shinobi to teach the snow village and help it grow. Once it become strng enough to stand as a great shinobi nation Yakunan will reveal itself and take over the country. Yakunan has planend to kiddnap many young shinobi who they believe have potienal in becoming powerful and true shinobi. The leader of Yakunan is the infamous Hatashi Munta former ninja of Konoha.

Yakunan Headquarters

The Yakunan headquarters are located underground of the land of snow. After Hatashi flee from Konoha. He meet up with some snow shinobi who had betrayed the vilalge and they together built this huge establishment. After Hatashi meet up with Yamato and Satoe. They killed the snow shinobi and began to set up their plans. Satoe left to work inside of Konoha as a spy. While Yamato continued his job as a jounin of Kumo and soon became Raikage.

Training Area

This is where the key members of Yakunan train and perfect their techniques. The training area has a track field, which can be used to increase a shinobi's speed. The training area also has a dojo for those who want to train and or on their swordsmanship skills (zanjutsu). It also has a weight room for muscluar fitness and leg weights for speed training. The training area has shuriken and kunai training areas and rooms for those who want work on their shuriken, kunai, and senbon training. Last, but not least it has a war room for ninjutsu practice. In this room all new techniques can be practiced. This place is made for the most destructive and effective jutsu.

Dorms

This is the area where key Yakunan members sleep. every group of 2 gets one room with 2 beds, except for the leader, who gets a room all to himself.

Meeting Hall

Where the key members of Yakunan meet. Missions are discussed here. Also breifings are also given here.

Dark Chamber

This area is located deep underground. This area is the darkest deepest place in the land of snow. None of the Yakunan members have ever entered there. It is said that Hatashi is always there and while he's there screams of terror and fear are always heard. Hatashi is always spending most of his time down there. What he does down there i
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 4:09 pm

Hatashi stood in the meeting hall. Waiting for the others to arrive. he had something to show them. Today would be teh first time he would use his new jutsu and wondered if it would work.

"Where are these slackers," said Hatashi to himself
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Yakunan Left_bar_bleue110/110Yakunan Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Yakunan Left_bar_bleue100/110Yakunan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 4:20 pm

Hitori walked in on silent feet. He stood to the side and said nothing. His hardened eyes wandered over in Hatashi's direction, but he didn't meet his eyes. He had grown cold and insensitive over the past couple years and now lived only to become stronger and find something worth while to do with his life.

He waited for the others to arrive in stony silence.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 4:26 pm

"I see your here young one," said Hatashi

He sat there. His eyes filled with darkness and evil. Hatashi pooped a cigar in his mouth and began to smoke. A dark cloud surrounded him. It had the feeling of a dark and evil chakra. It was Hatashi's leaking chakra.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 4:38 pm

Hitori said nothing but nodded. He ignored the evil aura that was slowly creeping over to him from Hatashi. Hitori had become slight accustomed to it, but it always seemed to make him uncomfortable and it brought back horrible memories. His hands slid into his pockets and he watched to wall opposite him as if it would disappear if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Yakunan Left_bar_bleue50/110Yakunan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Yakunan Left_bar_bleue50/100Yakunan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 7:09 pm

Satoe strolled into the meetind and took a seat. He nodded at Hitori to reconize his presents. Satoe with his sensitive chakra sensing abilities felt the evil leaking out, it had no effect on Satoe, he had been around so long that it had no effect no him. He looked towards haatashi's area and said,

"It seems that your in a good mood Hatashi-san. What is it that you what to show us?"
Back to top Go down

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 9:03 pm

Luna slowly walked in after Satoe and looked at the other members for a while, a small smile crossing his face for just a second. He turned to face the leader, Hatashi, and bowed, before finally taking a seat next to Satoe.
He was still amazed at the fact, that they actually accepted him into the organization, as he was weaker than all the other members were, but he did not complain.
He shook for a second when he felt Hatashi’s chakra, but soon embraced the feel of the evil and powerful aura. Hatashi’s chakra had always calmed him down, and it was one of the many reasons he liked being a member of Yakunan.

He, like the other members, also wanted to see what Hatashi had to show them. Still, he was probably the most excited one, as he admired almost anything Hatashi did.

((Yeah, I am somewhat tired right now, so this and my next few posts will be ">_>". I guess that all there is to say. Also, I know he’s kind of Hatashi-obsessed, but that’s how I made him...))
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Male Number of posts : 153
Hobbies : NONE
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Yakunan Left_bar_bleue61/100Yakunan Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 9:24 pm

Yamato walked in and took a seat. he looked at Hitori then away to the place where hatashi was at.

"so what is it u wanted to show us."

he was still pretty angry that he had been killed by hatashi, but atleast that made him stronger after he revived him. he looked around at the others and noticed a couple more where missing.

"and here i thought i was late, he"

Last edited by on Sat 08 Sep 2007, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 2:37 pm

Shinta entered the room but unlike the last times he decided to lean against the wall and look at the new and old members with a small smirk on his face then muttered to himself about victims then stopped and then looks at where Hatashi was at.

"Hmm....I wonder why we're here?"he said quietly to himself while looking at where Hatashi was at
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 4:50 pm

(just cuzz im bored lets see what happens if i go up to luna and tell him hes cool in my book..lol)

after noticing hatashi would not answer untill all the members where there Yamato walked over to Luna, the youngest, but weekest member there...

"hey kid, i like u. u seem pretty eager to help us with out plan, and u dont seem to mind throwing your life away in order to help us."

he then smiled

"well anyways ur cool in my book."

he said as he sat down next to Luna.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptyThu 13 Sep 2007, 1:14 pm

(whos luna)

"UH whatever forget it. I want us to train the young ones. I want them to be cold heartless shinobi. If a baby appears in front of them they have to have the guts to kill it with no hessitation," said Hatashi

He said this with a evil and grin voice. As he spoke teh wind blew his dark auroa hit everywhere. Hatashi had learned many new techniques over the time and came up with a lot of his own. He had new puppets and new ways to use them
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptyThu 13 Sep 2007, 1:29 pm

Satoe smiled and said,

"Hump! Is that it?! Well just tell me who you want me to train and I'll make sure to turn them into an emotionless killing machine."

Satoe smiles and waits for the leader to give his orders. Satoe then leaned on the side of his chair, as he started to get bored, with his eikyuugan activated. Over the years Satoe has begun to keep his Ekyuugan activated at all time. He deactivates every so offten but not for a long time, unless his low on chakra. He seems to be trying to protect himself from some kind of unknown power by keeping hhis guard up.

Last edited by on Thu 13 Sep 2007, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptyThu 13 Sep 2007, 1:44 pm

Yamato smiled, then looked at the 2 young shinobi that had been snatched from konoha 3 years ago.

"well then this might be a time killer. who is it ima get?"

he said, with a hint of ruthlessness in his voice. he was ready to do anything to make these kids as ruthless as he was...or atleast close.
Back to top Go down

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptyFri 14 Sep 2007, 9:29 am

Shinta smirked as he already had a interesting conversation with one of them, he then looked at Nikamura and smirked at her hoping to prevoke her

"Hah I want break Nika down first BEFORE anybody trains her"Shinta said looking at them all smirked abit

"Hell if I could I would even break that kid but meh I probaly won't be allowed to"he said tilting the hat down covering his eyes
Back to top Go down

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptyFri 14 Sep 2007, 8:51 pm

Nikamara glared at Shinta as she heard he wanted to break her first and wondered what exactly he meant by that.

Break me how I wonder.....what's he going to do......torture me.....rape me......maybe he's a pedafile......

She didn't really like it in the Yakunan and felt uncomfortable under what was clearly a crazy man's stare.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 9:58 pm

"I want you all to train who so ever of the two you like. Me on the other hand will be working on some important matters," said Hatashi

He looked at Hitori and grinned.

Actually I want to take the Nikamara with me with me. Satoe you beat the shit out of Hitori" said Hatashi

Hatashi walked into the dark chamber in a slience. A evil dark feeling came from teh craks of the door. Hatashi left it open for Nikamara to follow. It was dark and sightless.
Back to top Go down

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:05 pm

Nikamara wondered why the leader guy seemed to want her, but she cautiously followed, it was dark and felt ominous in the cave.

"Wh....what do yo...you want wi...with me?"

She was afraid and had no idea what this creep would do to her, beat her, rape her, god knows what he'd do to her.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:16 pm

Satoe smiled at Hitori with his Eikyuugan glaring at him. And then grabbed him by the shirt and picked him up. He took him into a empty room. He through him arcoos the floor. he then looked at him and said,

"YOu heard the man. For the next 5 hours, I'm going to be wipping your ass half to death."
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:27 pm

"Im going to train you and beat you into shape. Your under my wing now. I'm going make you the ultimate shinobi weapon," said Hatashi

Hatashi grined and looked at the young women. She seemed so innocent, but Hatashi knew he could use that to drive her insane and even cause her to be as evil as him and the others in Yakunan.

"Konoha Gouriki Senpuu" (Leaf Strong Hurricane) said Hatashi

He quickly jumped in the air and attempted to kick Nikamara.
Back to top Go down

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:40 pm

Nika felt she could use the shadows to her advantage and had had performed a hand seal in the dark and whispered.

"Shadow posession jutsu."

She hoped to catch him in it as he tried to kick her and concentrated all she had to capture him.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:45 pm

[remember we've been in yakunan over the time skip so we've got a slight head start.]

Hitori groaned and stood to face Satoe. He knew whatever it was he was going to do to him, he couldn't complain. It would only make things worse. He just had to do his best to follow orders. He braced himself for whatever may come next.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 11:12 pm

Satoe smiled at Hitori and said,

"I want you to try and kill me before I kill you. Ready? Go!" Satoe dissappeared from sight and sent a hard kick to his gut. Satoe had no intention of holding back. If Hitori made one mistake, it could very well mean his death. He then said while sending to kick,

"Are you going to sink of float little one?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 11:26 pm

Hitori was hit by the kick and sent against the wall behind him. He expected to have the snot kicked out of him by the end of the day, but stood and charged forward.

I won't show weakness. If gonna feel like crap, but feeling sorry for myself won't help, and I won't get any sympathy from them, that's for sure. I just have to get up after each hit and maybe gain a bit of respect. The faster I learn, the faster I should get out of these practices. he thought.

As he neared Satoe he jumped and formed two clones, hoping to surprise him while he didn't have his eikuugan(sp?) activated. The middle one flipped and sent a kick down at Satoe and the two side ones drew kunai and jabbed them down at his shoulders. The real Hitori was one the left side. He had been watching the other Yakunan members and found that Satoe was right handed, perhaps he'd be slower with his left.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 11:39 pm

Satoe easily Sensed throught the clones, with his Eikyuugan. As Hitori came down o him with his katana, Satoes left hadn quickly came up, and knock the kunai out of his hand, he then grabbed him by the throat with his same left hand and said,

"Smart boy, causing a distraction, and attack me from my weak side. Hump impressive, but it's still not good enough." Satoe then threw Him arcoss the room while throwing several shuriken at him.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 11:46 pm

Hitori grunted and disappointment and gripped his throat before being thrown, he hit the wall upside down and saw the shuriken flying toward him. Like a machine, he reached into his back pockets and grabbed senbon. He threw them and knocked the projectiles away before he even hit the ground. He coughed in the dust and turned over. He pushed himself up and caught more senbon from his sleeves. He charged and acted as if going to throw both handfuls. He instead only threw one as another distraction and then tried to jab Satoe's stomach with the other handful, as they were sticking out his knuckles like knives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yakunan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan   Yakunan Empty

Back to top Go down

Yakunan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays :: Konoha Nation-
Jump to: