Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Questions and Annouchments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Questions and Annouchments Left_bar_bleue58/110Questions and Annouchments Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Questions and Annouchments Left_bar_bleue60/100Questions and Annouchments Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Questions and Annouchments Left_bar_bleue57/100Questions and Annouchments Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Questions and Annouchments Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 8:13 pm

Ok people.If you have any questions, ask them here, not in the sign up sheet. I will also be making Arch Annoachments here as well.

To start things off we going to begins things with three mini archs. These are called the Awakening Archs. These archs will be about the keyblade masters recieving their keyblades. Ban awakening arch is coming to an end shortly. Then we're going to starting Kaen's awakening arch, then Nika's char when ever she makes her char.

Everyone who particapates in these archs will get a minum boost of 3 lvls you may get more depending on how many enemies you fight and how many fights you win. After each arch PM bluewingedD and find out exactly how many lvl you get.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Questions and Annouchments Left_bar_bleue50/110Questions and Annouchments Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Questions and Annouchments Left_bar_bleue50/100Questions and Annouchments Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Questions and Annouchments Left_bar_bleue50/110Questions and Annouchments Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments EmptyFri 02 Nov 2007, 12:32 pm

Alright Attenion Everyone!!! I'm only going to say this ince SO listen up!!! We're Opening up appalcations for the Seven deadly sins. Just the bottom three for the time being. If you want one of them PM me and I'll give you info mation needed for you to make your app. I repeat 7 deadly sins App is now open!!! This is in thanx in large part because Pink is getting bored with her character and doesn't want to make another character yet. So thank her if you see her.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:27 pm

THE Keyblade master of Darkness is now OPEN. For more Info, JUST PM me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 5:28 pm

I'm taking it!!!! I call dibs
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 1:55 am

THe Seven Deadly ARE OPEN. IF YOU WANT DIBS ON ONE JUST POST IT HERE. I WILL ALSO BE GIVING YOU SOME INFO ON THE RoM AS WELL. SO POST HERE IF YOU WANT ONE> FIRST COME FIRST SERVE UNLESS I SAY OTHER WISE. KAY Bye Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 11:13 pm

I call Lust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 11:13 pm

I'm taking Pride
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 11:34 pm

I am Happy to say that all DEADLY SINS POSITIONS ARE NOW FILLED!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Annouchments   Questions and Annouchments Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Annouchments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: