Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Busou Renkin RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Busou Renkin RP Left_bar_bleue50/110Busou Renkin RP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Busou Renkin RP Left_bar_bleue50/100Busou Renkin RP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptySun 21 Oct 2007, 3:23 am

Busou Renkin Rp
This story takes place in an alternate universe from the original show, In Japan. Everything is pretty normal other then the fact that the world is plagued with what is known as Homunculus. These creatures go around eating Humans to sustain their own life. In league with them are also other humans who wish to become Homunculus in the future, they are known as Homunculus Disciples And they have special marks on their bodies that will protect them from being eaten by other Homunculus. There is also an even greater threat lurking among the Homunculus. These Homunculi goes around unnoticed by Humans until it’s too late. In order to keep the peace and order in the world, human’s fighters known as Alchemic Warriors are here to keep the peace. The Alchemic Warriors are governed by the generals of the Alchemic Regiment. While they are sending their warriors out to investigate and destroy these Homunculi, the Homunculi are planning something big, and are lead by a group known as G.X.I (Guild of eXtraordinary Intelliects)

Several Years have passed since the attack of Victor I was deverted by General Kanto Issun and many brave Alchemtic Warroirs. Victor III while not being killed, was severly injurued, and nearly died. The injuries he sutained, where great, and should have been irreversable, thanks to the effect of the generals Busou Renkin. But unknown to every one The presumed to be dead Victor I enlisted the help of a scientist. The scientist was a Human-type Homunculus. And order to help speed up Victors recovery, he created the G.X.I, an organization filled with powerful Human-type Homuculus, who control, other weaker Humonculus, along with Humans who wish to become Homuculus in order to live forever. They are in serech for any thing that will advance their goal of reviving Victor. Who they are and what they are planning is completely unknown to the Alchemic Regiament, along with Victor's survival. The Alchemic Regiament, current missions invovle destroying all Homuculus, and finding and destroying the Two remaining Black Kakugane.

Kiskse walks into class as the bell ring to start class. He sighes and says,

"Another dull start to another dull year, at this dull school. I can feel it, It's going to be a long year."

Kiske then took his sit in class, as he started to take notes. He put his head in his hand as he sat there bored, taking notes.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptySun 21 Oct 2007, 3:38 am

Kitai appeared on top of a building. She looked over the city and said,

"Ha I never thought that I'd be back here again. Well I guess the world is a strange place. Any way I better get the mission on the way." She dissapeared from the top of the building. She then found herself siting on the gate on top of a highschool building. She took out her phine and dailed a number. She then said sent a message to the person on the other line,

"Rei! Rei!, This is Captain Kitai. I have your orders from the Regiment. YOur new mission is to investage and destroy the Homunculus in this town, if you find something interesting report back to me. THis mission shouldn't take to long concedering that Homunculus sitings where find around the school that you are currently attending. I'll give you the location where you can find me."

She then sent him the address where she would be staying. She then wrote,

"Let's try and finish this mission quickly." She then dissapeared from the roof top.

Last edited by on Sun 21 Oct 2007, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptySun 21 Oct 2007, 3:44 am

Kiske still bored turned and looked out the window. He looked at the building at the opposite end of the school yard. He saw a women siting on top of the gate on the roof. He then said to himself,

"What the hell?! Who is that chick?!"

He blinked his eyes and she was gone. He then rubbed his head and said,

'I guess I must be hallucinating from the bordum. Whatever."

Kiske then went back to his bordum.
Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 5:21 pm

Rei grabed Kiskes on the shoulder.He came up beside him and smiled.

"If your already seeing things then mabye i should think about another school" He said as he walked off ahead of Kiske.

"I'll just go through the school day like a normal student schools are perfect for Homucului to feed so it shouldn't take long before atleast one of them shows up" Rei thought as he sighed at the thought of waiting for them to show up.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 5:35 pm

Kiske looked at Rei, and said,

"Yeah maybe you should. This school is boring as hell anyway. There's never anything to do in this town. Where's the excitement where's the adventure?"

Kiske leaned back and thought,

"But seriously who was that girl. I know I wasn't seeing things. I guess I'll go check it out after training."
Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 5:47 pm

Rei heard what Kiske had said.He grined and thought.

"Don't worry you'll get all the excitment you want soon so don't worry about that just don't get in my way"

Rei walked into his first class and took a set.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 9:24 pm

Kiske after class was over and her finished his training began to walk where he saw the girl standing on top of the gate, on the roof. He walked there and then told there. He looked up at the gate and said,

"I know that I saw her here. I wonder whee she went?" Kiske then started to serch the area. He then turned when he saw he heard somone behide him. He turned around and saw that it was a teacher. He sighed, in reliefe and said,

"Hey teach what are you doing here?" the teach gave a little smile and said,

"Serching for dinner." The teach then lept forward and attacked Kiske with a punch. Kiske blocked the punch and slid back a couple of feet and said,

"Alright I get you're hungry but what does that has to do with me?" As he said this the teachers face and body started to transform into a large spider like creature. Kiske eyes opened wide and he said,

"What the hell is going on?!"
Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 9:35 pm

Rei watched as the homuculus attacked Kiske.He sighed wondering if he should step in or not.

"If i step in he will see my arms alchemy but if i let the homuculus finish him off first i can get away without anyone noticing hmmm i hope this is enough excitment for you" Rei thought while he had his hand on his kakugane.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 10:53 pm

Kiske continued to run around on the building. He jumped from side to side trying to aviod the Monsters attack. He then screamed out,

"That the hell are you?! Why are you after me?!" He then dodged one of the spiders claws. He then charged forwad and sent a punch at it's face. He was easily, swiped away, and the Spider began to laugh,

"Hahahahaha, I will devour you boy. You look extremely tastly. The destiny of all humans is to be devoured by Homunculi." He shot a spider web around him. He was then striped down against the gate. the Spider drove it's claws into his gut and sides. Kiske's head titled over as if dead. But he was only passed out. As he layed there unconsceinous he was having a dream of his last moments with his father before he died. Kiske started to remeber everthing his father sid to him. he dreamed his father placing the kakugane into his chest as a child, as he was impaled by a Homunculus. He father then said,

"This will protect you my son. Just call out and you're Kakugane, will release your Busou Renkin, it will protect you and the one's you love in my sted." Kiske then started to regain consiness as the spider cam in to attack. He bursted out of the webs with rage. he looked at the spider as he finished what his father told out loud,

"“Live long, and fight hard. Protect those you love with all your might. If you follow this I promise everything will work out. No one knows my destiny......But ME!!!.” Kiske grabed his the area were his heart was suppose to be and yelled,

"Busou Renkin!!!!!" A blinding light flashed in the area. When the light cleared Kiske stood there with midnight blue Gauntlets, with ribbons hanging from the end of the each of the 4 pieces. He stood there in his fighting position waiting for the Spider Homunculus to attack.
Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 11:27 pm

Rei watched as Kiske used arms alchemy.He didn't know what to say and didn't know what to do.

"Well I guess we found more than homunculus in this town I think i should inform the captin"Rei said as he got out his phone and dialed the number she had given him.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 11:34 pm

Kitai heard her phome ring. She looked at it and sighed. She opend it and said,

"Speak on it Rei! What is it that you want? I hope it's something interesting. Because I am kind of busy at the moment."

Kitai was getting a massage at a nearby spa.
Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 11:39 pm

Rei sighed when she answered and started to speak.

"Well if you call some kid suddenly useing arms alchemy instresting then yea it is I think you should get over here as fast as you can"

He hung up the phone and turned his attation back to Kiske and the homunculus.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 12:58 am

Kitai sighed at what Rei said. She quickly got up and made her way to where he was. She then suddenly appeared next to him, with a look of interst on her face she said,

"Is that him? So what's his name?"

She leaned against a nearby wall and watched as the boy fought the Homuculus.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 1:10 am

Kiske looked down at his newly aquired weapons. Then said,

"I don't know what you are or how you work, but this should make things fun." THe spider Homunculus came down with his claws. Kiske put out his hands and grabed the claw with his gauntlet. He then slashed down with his other gauntlet and ripped through the Homuculus arm. IT let out a scream of pain. Kiske then smiled and said,

"Now I now I can kill beat you. I going to rip through YOU!!!!" As he said this he charged front towards the Homunculus, the four ribbons on his gauntlets all lite up in a blinding flash of white shining enegry. This enegry bursted him forward at a fast rate. He turned his balled fist a flat hand. He then ripped through the Homunculus, ripping it in half. He stood there and dropped to one knee. He then started to breath hard.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 10:38 am

Kitai loked on in azamement as she saw the boy rip through and destroy the Homuculus. She whistled and said,

"Well he has so talent i'll get him that much. But where the heck did he get a Kakugane. Those are only issued to Alchemtic warriors. But how did this kid get a hold of one?"

Kitai started to think and looked at Rei and said,

"So what did you say his name was again?"
Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 12:19 pm

Rei looked at Kitai and smiled.He had no clue and knew she would be mad about it.

"To tell the truth I have no clue all i know is he's a stdent at this school I never did get a name"Rei said smiling at her waiting for her to start yelling at him.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 3:24 pm

Kitai looked at Rei with a pissed off look. She then grabbed her head and sigh and then let out a scream, while sending a comedicpuch to the back of his head,

'Why the hell do we pay you if you couldn't even get the simple information from him. hhaaaaaaaa, Alright i guess there's only one way to find out." She then jumped over the gate on top of the roof and landed behide him. She then said,

"So kid, What's your name. That was quite a show you put on."
Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 7:13 pm

Rei followed her up to where the boy was standing.He rubbed the back of his head and started to speak.

"I thought i got payed to kill homunculus not get info and your pretty strong that kinda hurt"

He looked over at Kiske and smirked.

"You look tired kid"He said with a smirk still on his face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 9:04 pm

Kiske looked up with a smiled and said,

"My name is Kiske Motto." He looked at Rei and said while breathing hard,

"Me tried? No never, I can go for d----" He fell over unconscous form lack of energy. As he layed there his gauntlets transform back into a Kakugane, and returned to where is hert should be.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 10:54 pm

As he collapsed to the floor Katia looked at him with a surprised look on her face. She then said out loud,

"So that's the former captain Motto's son. The night that the Homunculus attacked his house to get the black Kakugane that he had aquired, and was bringing to head quarters, Kiske here must have been stabbed throught the heart, or someting to that effect." She smiled and put her hand throgh her hair and said,

"He really was the best of his time hasn't he. He destroyed the Black Kakugane and then put his Kakugane inside his deining son, to replace his heart, he ten died protecting his family after he ave away his power. That's the only way I can see him having a Kakugane. But of coarse, he could have......no. Not possible, Captain Senka Motto would never do something like that. Yep it must be the first way I said. No doubt, but the only way to know is if I see his Kakugane number. his father number was VI(6)." She then started to stare at the boy. She then said,

"Rei, pick him up. We're taking him back to my place. I'm going to offer to make him an Alchemic warrior. When he wakes up anyway. He's shows great promise. Who knows, maybe He'll be even more powerful then the general." She then pulled out the gun at her side, and shot with extreme acturacy at the buidling she was staying at that was miles away. She then said,

"Don't keep me waiting to long. Kay!" She then dissapeared from sight instantly.
Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 11:00 pm

Rei sighed and picked up the kid.He wasn't heavy but Rei didn't really feel like carring him.He ran towards the Captins place.

"This kid shows promise....well if she thinks he dose then mabye i won't have to work as hard"Rei said walking up the steps to the captins place.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 11:23 pm

Katia heard Rei walking up the steps and said,

"Come on im Rei the door is open."

She sat there in her recreational clothes and was watching TV. As he came throguh tth edoor she said,

"Just sit hin down there. We'll talk with him when he wakes up."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyWed 24 Oct 2007, 1:41 pm

After a couple of hours Kiske slowly started to wake up. He quickly sat up and said,

"Woah! I had the weirdest dream. And you were in it. Hey and you where in it to."

Kiske stop and looked around the area he was in and said with sigh,

"That wasn't a dream was it? And now what, are you guys going to tell me that you're part of some secret organization and that I'm offically under arrest now?!"

Kiske braced himself for what they had to say next.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyFri 26 Oct 2007, 10:22 am

Katia smiled and said,

"Well that's not very far from the truth really. We are in deed part of a secret orginazation. It's call the Alchemic Reginment. We combat and control all Alchemic creations. Especially Homuculus. Like the one you just fought. But the one that you defeated was very weak. And since you destory him his comrades will undoubtingly be coming after you. So I'm going to offer to train you how to use your Busou Renkin, becuase he ready seem to know how to fight, verywell I might add. You don't have to join our ranks, this is just so you will be able to defend yourself, from future attacks from stronger enemies."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Busou Renkin RP Left_bar_bleue66/110Busou Renkin RP Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Busou Renkin RP Left_bar_bleue92/110Busou Renkin RP Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Busou Renkin RP Left_bar_bleue66/110Busou Renkin RP Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 1:04 pm

Alice sighed while she sat on the roof of her building that she was hiding out in. She sighed again and opened her eyes. 'I miss you.' she said while a picture moved with the wind. Alice got up from the ground and sighed. 'where should I go next?' she thought while walking, the gravel under her feet were the only noise that she could hear. 'Should I head north? or head more to East?' she stopped walking, 'i think that it's time to see if I can make it to South.' She nodded. 'i'm heading to South, i wonder...' she thought before she walked over a limbed body that was passed out. She had tried to wake the person up but he didn't wake up.

he was sleeping for all she knew was that he could die any minute. 'he's going to die...mise well not even try.' she thought before walking to the other edge. "I wonder where you are? my past memories?" she knelt down so that she was staring down at the ground. 'I wonder how the miltary is doing? I haven't seen any around for a while now...I wonder...' she thought before smiling. 'maybe i'll head to where their base is...' she stood up again and headed towards to the latter that would take her down. "Lossing and loosing...love and hate...all the same until death comes and takes." She said before turning around and going down the latter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
Sponsored content

Busou Renkin RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busou Renkin RP   Busou Renkin RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Busou Renkin RP
Page 1 of 1