Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

L.A.H Rp

Go down 
+2
bluewingedD
flame15
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:27 pm

LaSean looked at Kira. "Why did you say your name like that. Well my name is LaSean. You his girl or somethin." He asked continuing to eat his pizza.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue57/100L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:28 pm

Davis sat by her and smiled. He noticed that she didnt like some of the kids at the table, but Davis really didnt care. She was sexy and Davis loved how she looked.. He began to drink his powerade as he sat there. Davis had forgot to change into his black bugs bunny shirt and had kept on his white beate. He sat there with his muscles showing. He was one of the most muscular student in the school and one of the cutest.

'So what are you doing today afterschool?" asked Davis
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue92/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:31 pm

Kira gave LaSean a weird look. "I'm not his girl, he just asked me to sit with him." She sighed then glanced at he cell phone nobody was texting her and it made her feel weird. When she heard Davis ask her what she was doing she answered. "Well, I heard that there's this cheerleading thing after school and like I was going to go and like sign up for it. *you asked for her to be prepy*." She smiled again after she had answered his question. "Then i was like thinking about going to the mall because spencers and Clares are having sales." She said it with happiness.

Becka staid on the roof, she was now listening to her black ipod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue57/100L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:34 pm

"Oh I have football practce until like four then afterwards some friends are coming to my crib to chill and shit," said Davis

He continued to drink his powerade as he looked at her. He hit Lasean in the arm as he asked the question. He didnt like people assuming things.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue92/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:37 pm

Akira smiled. "Back in Maimi I dated this guy on the foot ball team, he was like an okay person and he was hot!" she said before she started to eat her low fat yogart. she was in her own little world until somebody spoke again.

Becka- who is now out of reality, was dancing on the roof top high.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:38 pm

"What the fuck." LaSean said rubbing his arm. "You lucky you bigger then me or I would've whooped that ass." He continued rubbing his arm. "Damn what you take steroids or something." He stopped rubbing his arm and finished his pizza. He then turned to Kira. "Hey girl like why do you like say like a lot like." He was trying to make fun of the way she talked.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:40 pm

Michele saw Davis and LaSean sitting with a new girl and she was pretty sure she had scoped her out as a cheerleader potential. She smiled and went over and sat with them.

"Hey Davis, LaSean....oh who's this? I'm Michele, captain of the cheerleading squad."

She was holding try outs after school and was wondering if this girl would be there and hold potential to be able to join the squad.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:41 pm

Kira stared at him, "I don't know i just do. Why do you have to be an ass hole?" Right after she said it she got sad. "I'm sorry!" she yelled while getting up and walking over to him and hug him. "I'm sorry that I was mean! Please forgive me!" she yelled while hugging him tighter.

*it's in her profile that she does this, she can't stand to be mad at anybody but her family*

when another girl walked over she gave her the best smile that she could give. "You must be the captain of the cheerleading squad. Hi i'm Kira, Kira cook." She said it with a smile. She said the last part because she didn't hear her say it. "I was a cheerleader before I moved here."

Becka is still dancing on the roof.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:44 pm

Seth fliped his cigarrette and stood there for a minute.He sighed and started back inside.

"I guess i'll stay a little longer to see how the rest of the day is gonna be" Seth sadi to himself as he opened the doors to the school and went in.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty

"Uh its her," said Davis to himself

He ignored her and continued to eat. He let the two have their conversation as he pulle dout his phone he began to text to LaSean. The text read "That Michele girl kind of creeps me out. I would hit that shit, but shes too perky"

Last edited by on Tue 09 Oct 2007, 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty

LaSean was looking at Kira weird. But he wasn't bothered with the hugging part. He thought she was kinda cute. He then pushed her off of him.
He noticed Michele come and sit near them. "Whats good Michele. When you gonna let me beat." He said it in a jokey way but was serious.
He then felt his phone vibrate. He text back "Thats why she easy cause she perky."

Last edited by on Tue 09 Oct 2007, 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:46 pm

Jason gabbed his lunch from his locker just before a meaty arm slammed it shut. He was about to turn and slug whatever dweeb tough they were being funny, but then stopped seeing it was one of his sports friends. Him and a bunch of their group stood there grinning. The boy hadn't shut the locker to be mean, just being a jerk to be a jerk, knowing Jason would be cool with it.

Jason and the group made their way to the cafeteria joking about random topics that sprung up in the conversation. They took a table near where Davis and the others sat, like most of the other jocks and more popular kids did. Jason was soon lost in the confusion of the hectic chatting.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:47 pm

Michele smiled and shook her hand, so she was a cheerleader potential after, she began wondering if she would be any good.

"Great so I guess I'll be seeing you at the tryouts this afternoon after school?"

She had been a bit taken aback when she the way she reacted to LaSean before though, still she smiled and whispered to her.

"Don't worry LaSean's always an asshole, he's not someone you need to apologize to."
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:50 pm

LaSean turned away from his phone and looked at Michele. "I'm an asshole. Right. Your funny. If I'm such an asshole then why do you want me so bad and you know you do don't even lie. I mean I look dum good who doesn't want me." He said in a very cocky way.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:50 pm

Kira smiled. "Yea well, he's like most of the people that I know in maimi." Kira stared at her. 'she's not going to be somebody that i will like.' she thought after she sat back down near Davis.

"Acually after i have just ment you i think that I might have to come." She took a drink of her water then spoke. "I don't need to do try outs, i'm good anyways." She said in a cocky way.
Kira looked at the guy who she had just forgotten his name, "Not everybody wants you." she said while her eyes glanced at Davis.

Becka fell on her butt, her ' ' hummies' ' were now gone and she didn't have anything to do but to count the little circles around her head.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:53 pm

'Anyways. Kira how about you come hang out with me and the others after school at my crib. We're gonna dip in the poll and just kick back an drelax since today is friday. Then tonight we gonna hit up the movies" said Davis (school started on a friday lol)

He sat there as he drunk his powerade.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:53 pm

Michele looked at LaSean and brought her face very close to his.

"Oh yes that's right how could I resist such a cocky arrogant asshole."

She smirked and looked back to Kira.

"Everyone new has to tryout, sorry, but I'm the captain and I'm not going to let someone onto my squad who thinks they don't have to try out like everyone, so tryouts, 3:30, be there and we'll see if your really as good as you say."

She leaned back in her seat and sipped her water.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:54 pm

"Right. Says whats her face." He then took out his phone and started to text some people. He put it back and turned back to Michele. "You still didn't answer my question. When are you gonna let me beat. No matter what you say you don't have to lie about it infront of her she's nobody." He started to get closer to Michele.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:56 pm

Kira nodded at the girl. "Sure," She said while grabbing her phone. "Davis- I think that I can make it to your thing after everything. My sister might hold me back at the mall. SO if I do come i'll be the one with the limmo" She said while she started to text. "Smile." she said at Davis, she took a picture then sent it to one of her friends in Miami.

Becka fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:57 pm

Seth walked into the lunch room and sat down near the back at a empty table near a window.He didn't care wether or not he sat with anyone or not he just wanted school to be over.

"Mabye i should have left when i had the chance"Seth thought to himself as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:09 pm

Michele let him, she didn't care much she was used to it and moved closer to him giving him a short but hot kiss just to leave him wanting more.

"Mmm how could I not hehe."

She didn't really care if Davis was going to be an asshole to her, he was too obnoxious cursing like that all the time anyway and she couldn't stand it.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:13 pm

LaSean then bit his bottom lip after the kiss. "How could you not." He repeated. "Yo so you gonna give me your number or what. With your fine ass" He said cockily.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:16 pm

Michele licked his lips before giving him another hot kiss.

"Mmm thinking about it hehe."

She smirked and took his phone from him, he could definately be someone she could have fun with. She put in her number and put it back in his front pocket suggestively.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:23 pm

"Alright. I see how you work." He looked at his phone cause he got a text. He then texted right back. He put the phone back in his pocket. "IIght now where were we." He said trying to give her a hot kiss as well.
Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:27 pm

Michele smirked and responded to his kiss, kissing him back and sucking his lower lip before licking his lips again and pulled back.

"Mmm nice try, but if you want to leave wanting more....make it hotter..."

She whispered the last part and smirked licking his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.H Rp   L.A.H Rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

L.A.H Rp
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays-
Jump to: